The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

This is how i feel arguing with you people LOL

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 27, 2009 1:36 pm

i wasnt singling any ONE person out .....

but ok

I thought I was the exception...oh well... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Wed May 27, 2009 2:38 pm

your right DS with the exception of you
:oops:

how r u??
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 27, 2009 5:15 pm

the liberals at the BV have.

Wonderful use of radical generalization!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Wed May 27, 2009 5:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ty

u too are excluded
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 1:01 am

your right DS with the exception of you

how r u??

I`m happy again...
I`m fine and you? :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 28, 2009 1:57 pm

greeney2 wrote:Only difference was Alan never reduced himself to using namecalling lables and condesending attitude, the liberals at the BV have. Hannidy and Combs were never hatefull of each other, and since Hannidy is still on what does that tell you? :lol:

That's because the show is all an act, nothing more and nothing less. Who in their collective right minds would watch it is a mystery to me, but hey I'm just different because I know a dawg and pony show when I see one and don't have time for Bullshit!

Are you proud to be a conservative? Wow that's something in and of itself!

Who's a Liberal? Who cares? Stroke the spine and read the leaves before you strike out with ducks on the old pond!

What's my point? Funny you should ask~~ It's the old and obvious worn out BULLSHIT Political slant and the toeing of the line that is further obvious. Pity! An original idea and occasional thought might serve some well as they walk down the primrose path! Don't forget your glasses.

Phuck Hannity~~and Phuck Clomes, or Combs, or WTF ever that whack goes by. Make any sense~~any at all! Right is right and wrong is, well,~~you guessed it, WRONG~~Always has been and always will be regardless of anyone's agenda, no matter how aggressively they defend and deny! ;) ;) ;)

I wish for once , just once, that people would look at things as they really are and stop the BS. It's ridiculous!

Cole

PS. Blond and skirts, and show some skin, naw~~Faux execs would never send that memo would they! :roll: :roll: :roll: Wake up for once~~~Just once!

Cole the boxer~~God how I miss it!
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Fri May 29, 2009 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby pandasex » Thu May 28, 2009 2:29 pm

for the record i hate hannity and colmes

I am not a liberal either...i am me....i only support after considering all sides and looking with thought and logic (as much as possible) :D
pandasex

Postby CodeBlack » Thu May 28, 2009 5:57 pm

"You can't just decide one day that you don't wanna tug the rope no more." -Canadian Bacon, the only Michael Moore movie worth a shiite.

Just gotta love Rip Torn:

(President)
"I can't just nuke our nearest neighbor."

(Rip Torn)
"I can."
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 am

for the record i hate hannity and colmes

I am not a liberal either...i am me....i only support after considering all sides and looking with thought and logic (as much as possible)

If I ever wanted to marry someone, it would be you just for that sentence. ;) :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

bock off poofter! You have some sort of problem don’t you. You can’t remember if you’re gay or straight. :o Make your mind up, and stop coming on to my panda. :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts