The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

NBA PLAYOFFS

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Rigged to the gills. I've watched bits and pieces of a few Games, Celtics/Magic, and now Cavs/Magic~~obviously rigged contests in hopes of keeping the scores close to help the gate and TV Revs. It sucks~ Sure the Commish wants to see Bryant and James in the finals only his plan to keep Orlando close might just backfire, Cleveland should be down 0-3 and had it not been for a miracle 3 by James they would be.

Sure it's based on the Officials and the bogus calls they've been making. Called James for walking in game one and waved off a bucket with less than a minute to play. :lol: :lol: A freaking Traveling violation, surely you jest you damn fools. Regardless it's all I can do to watch and when the games are so obviously rigged it's even worse. Cleveland was supposed to win a close game one to set the tone only the Refs f,ed it up proper.

Where in sports do professional teams consistently blow 15-18 point leads deep into the game, especially during the playoffs? NEVER and NOWHERE~~~and it's happened 5 times in the past 8 games involving the Magic. All of this at the expense of the integrity of the game/sport in hopes of selling a few more tickets and gaining a few more Corporate sponsors. Shame on the NBA~! Show me the MONEY my ASS!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby event_horizon » Sat May 30, 2009 11:02 am

I don't know man. I'd hate to think it's truly rigged.

What's really mind-boggling is how the Nuggets stunk it up so bad at home against the Lakers in game 6 last night. The Nuggets played tough every game up till then. :? And I lost 20 bucks! :x You'd figure with the Nuggets playing at home in an elimination game they'd at least SHOW UP and push it to a game 7 in LA. If the games were rigged wouldn't they rig it to where there would be a game 7? More games = more air time = more money. Denver finally just had an off night I guess.

As for the Magic, they've got the firepower to come from behind. Shooters galore -- starting and off the bench.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts