The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

California Supreme Court upholds gay marriage ban

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby shadowfx » Thu May 28, 2009 11:52 am

Honestly there are a few religions that don't see people hitched infront of a justice of the peace as really being married. So many people claim their religion tells them that Gay marriage is wrong. When actually to them every marrige that doesn't take place in a church (in front of god) is an invalid marriage as well.
Honestly, I don't think governement should be involved in marriages anyways.
(The Libratarian in me thinks it's just Big Gov't mucking something else up)
shadowfx

Postby mael » Thu May 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Lashmar wrote:
than we much return to the Mormon days of allowing multiple wives.

I'm looking forward to that day! ;) :lol: :lol:

Well I'm not a Mormon but I have always had several partners on the go as well as a wife. I've always been totally open about it and I have found that as long as the women are not lied to then they will tolerate it. - There are ways to get round any laws intended to prevent multiple partners without anyone telling any lies to anyone.

One problem is that 80% of the women are after 10% of the men. The Mormons which have several wives are not your average Joe - You need training or experience in lion-taming to handle several women.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Well I'm not a Mormon but I have always had several partners on the go as well as a wife. I've always been totally open about it and I have found that as long as the women are not lied to then they will tolerate it.

You really are a bargin when you look at all your other good qualities. Any self respecting women would be nuts not to grab you. If they are OK with that arrangement, probably doesn;t mind your Jew ranting, minoriety bashing, intolerance, or being spoiled by living out of the poverty level you choose. I'm sure they don't mind you boiling battery acid in the kitchen, when most wives would nail you with a rolling pin for it. :lol:
greeney2

Postby mael » Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Well I'm not a Mormon but I have always had several partners on the go as well as a wife. I've always been totally open about it and I have found that as long as the women are not lied to then they will tolerate it.

You really are a bargin when you look at all your other good qualities. Any self respecting women would be nuts not to grab you. If they are OK with that arrangement, probably doesn;t mind your Jew ranting, minoriety bashing, intolerance, or being spoiled by living out of the poverty level you choose. I'm sure they don't mind you boiling battery acid in the kitchen, when most wives would nail you with a rolling pin for it. :lol:

* Hmmm! How come I can do it? What could it possibly be? Must be my eyebrows or my fashion sense???
mael

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Where does it all end?

Uhm..
With two consenting adults I think would be a good place personally...
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 29, 2009 3:54 am

Tairaa wrote:
Where does it all end?

Uhm..
With two consenting adults I think would be a good place personally...

Oh, so it's automatically wrong if there are more than three consenting parties, even if they are completely capable adults?

Thats awfully ignorant of you, SRO.

[Sarcasm disclaimer]
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 4:00 am

I agree with you. Two’s good but three is better. ;) :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 29, 2009 6:44 am

I'm down with threesomes! But how are you going to have a functional relationship with three members?

Edit: Woops, was supposed to be "down" not "done" so I fixed that up... Completely changes the meaning of the sentence, hope it makes more sense.
Last edited by Tairaa on Fri May 29, 2009 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 6:47 am

If you had two stunning girls knock at your door you wouldn’t turn them down would you now. ;)

Just be honest and deal with things as they come up.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 29, 2009 6:55 am

Oh of course!

But I probably wouldn't be able to make a relationship work with the two of them at the same time.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts