The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Bush,Rumsfeld,Cheney may face arrest if they ever leave USA.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 27, 2009 5:51 am

What really bothers me is that people always agrees with atleast one of these sides and therefore are as guilty as those preaching and conducting it.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 27, 2009 6:38 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
I just wish you'd view us, and the rest of humanity more so, in a bit more of the light instead of the darkness.

Then start showing it? :roll:

Racism.
Rapists.
Criminals.
Fanatics.
Patriotism.
Gender Offenders
Gay Haters
Bullies.
Liberals.
Conservatives.
Capitalists.

When atleast these things stops or decreases alot.
Then I might start thinking that way about people.
But untill then I won´t.

But the are in every country. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 8:25 am

And whether you believe it or not , you are also a part of the human race.

How do you expect humans to get passed this stuff, if you yourself have given up on you're own species?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:39 am

[quote]We had eight years of fantastically hilarious jokes about Bush, Cheney, Rice, and for a couple months McCain and Palin. [/quoted ]

Humor should also have some boundries. It was a very clear and unfair thing that Saturday night live and David Letterman both did to Palin and McCain IMHO. The Humor has to be fair and balanced to any candidate, and it was clearly a liberal dirty trick that did influence many voters. It may have been a joke but David Letterman said it loud and clear, "you don't get to be President without going thru me". He knew very well the power of his own show and influence, and the week of attacks twards McCain when he cancelled his show, was really overboard. That went beyond Humor, it was intended to use his clout to cost McCain votes only becasue he ended up without a guest, so Kieth Oberman stepped in.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 27, 2009 1:57 pm

How do you expect humans to get passed this stuff, if you yourself have given up on you're own species?

And why should I do something when the rest don´t care anyway?
I`m tired of the same system all over again.
Someone fights to their death.
Some listen, some things change.
A few years later, everything gets screwed again about the same problem just in another form.

Take women for example.
How much didn´t the women fight through out modern history to have equal rights and be treated as a human being?
Now most women have forgotten it and just throws that gift away by making the same stupid things as Men do.

Black people, (USA)
Martin Luther King, fought for the rights and all that for the black people.
and what do the some blacks do?
Take drugs,criminals or whatever when they could be more like MLK instead or Kevin Eubanks or whatever :roll:

Policemen, they should be the ones you can count on, but nowaways more and more turn to be more violent than criminals themselves.

And many many more examples out there.

So...why should I waste my time into something that never changes completly?
Are you saying most people are stupid and can´t think for themselves?

Because where ever I am I always hear that people KNOWS everything and that the human race is the most INTELLIGENT species here...
I`ve seen rats smarter than most people :roll:

And there are a few people out there that I do respect and admire so I don´t hate 100% of all people...
I admire Stephen Hawking for example. :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

I just figured if you felt that strongly about how dire we are as a species, you would also care enough to never stop trying to make it better.You become what you despise. No ?

All I'm sayin.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I guess it seems that way...
I`m just...more into the negative part of thinking but...I do try to be a good example out there...even if it barely changes things...
Because I don´t have the liberty to do what I want.
I have an illness so I can´t do much either.
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:We had eight years of fantastically hilarious jokes about Bush, Cheney, Rice, and for a couple months McCain and Palin.

Humor should also have some boundries. It was a very clear and unfair thing that Saturday night live and David Letterman both did to Palin and McCain IMHO. The Humor has to be fair and balanced to any candidate, and it was clearly a liberal dirty trick that did influence many voters. It may have been a joke but David Letterman said it loud and clear, "you don't get to be President without going thru me". He knew very well the power of his own show and influence, and the week of attacks twards McCain when he cancelled his show, was really overboard. That went beyond Humor, it was intended to use his clout to cost McCain votes only becasue he ended up without a guest, so Kieth Oberman stepped in.

Not the point I was trying to make, but ok.

You can't be subjective with humor. Some people will find something funny while others won't, some people will crack a joke at anything and everything, and some people will get pissed off at those other people.

But all you can do in the case of humor is give your own opinion.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed May 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
I just wish you'd view us, and the rest of humanity more so, in a bit more of the light instead of the darkness.

Then start showing it? :roll:

Racism.
Rapists.
Criminals.
Fanatics.
Patriotism.
Gender Offenders
Gay Haters
Bullies.
Liberals.
Conservatives.
Capitalists.

When atleast these things stops or decreases alot.
Then I might start thinking that way about people.
But untill then I won´t.

You honestly think that summarizes the majority of people that are stuck on this planet?

Thats the kind of attitude that a person who judges people "by their covers" might have.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 27, 2009 3:27 pm

It may have been a joke but David Letterman said it loud and clear, "you don't get to be President without going thru me". He knew very well the power of his own show and influence,

Please....
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts