The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Remembering our Vets.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 11:57 am

I play chess and I don´t play by that strategy and so my opponents don´t know what I`m about to do or say in the long shot or what my true plans are.
Life is not organized and obvious you know.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 12:00 pm

It’s an illusion mate. You need a plan/strategy in order to win big. If you don’t have on you’re not going to win at all.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Yes sir!
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Who dares wins.

You need to lost to win is another good one. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 pm

It´s exactly the same way as you said 2 posts ago just in a shorter sentence with other words............................................................................
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 pm

In 8 pages that was about millions of dead, fallen hereos in wars for freedom, 7 pages have ended up an assinined debate with someone everyone knows as a screwball here. Not only from a screwball, but out of a country, that did nothing in the great wars.

That should tell you the kind of person Saturos has always been, all about himself, even in the face of what should silence any normal person. There is no middle of the road with his kind of mentality.

This post was to honor the fallen dead on Memorial Day, not a stage for Saturos and his stupid, and I mean stupidly uneducated, ideas of the history of these wars, and his editorials about countires who have liberated millions into Freedom, including him.

Saturos, you are a total fool!
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 12:57 pm

I`ll be a fool then.

Whatever, time will lead into my direction no matter what.
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:06 pm

I think you will find like everyone else, your time is limited, and someday you may realize what many have tried to tell you. Until that day, enjoy your own misery, you made it.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu May 28, 2009 3:29 pm

greeney2 wrote:In 8 pages that was about millions of dead, fallen hereos in wars for freedom, 7 pages have ended up an assinined debate with someone everyone knows as a screwball here. Not only from a screwball, but out of a country, that did nothing in the great wars.

I couldn't care less of his nationality.

Individuality is not based on what turf you live in, and should not be used in judging someone.

With that said, you do know that we, the United States, were fully prepared to take a complete isolated stance during World War 2. Europe and Asia kinda lucked out when the Japs decided that they couldn't keep it in their pants. That was it. There wasn't a sense of whats right and whats wrong. WE didn't want OUR boys to fight another "senseless" war. We wanted to stay nice and safe in our own borders and let the world figure itself out.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Sorry Wing, but the bulk of this conversation has been because of the attitude coming out of a country declared neutral, that still benifited from the deaths of millions, and has the nerve to disparage their memory. This was about who we honor on Memorial Day, and Europe lost millions of lives in the process.

I would expect some level of gratitude and compassion from the citizens of a country that knew they were being saved eventual occupation, if Hitler would have won WW2. Just like the term collateral damage is used, there should be a term called collateral benifit, meaning when every other occupied country was liberated, Neutral countries knew they never could be occupied. But who paid for it in blood and deaths. Everybody else!
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts