The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

World condemns North Korea's nuclear test

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 am

greeney2 wrote:Oh Please! The USA should disarm totally and leave Russia, china, Iran, and North Korea the armed trouble makers and can be manipulated, arm twisted, through non-violent means to give up its evil pursuit. Rediculas!

It isn't reddiquoolaus.

It's ridiculous

* This is riddyculas. :? :roll:
mael

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 pm

This world will never just live, just worry about who is getting bombs or nuclear programs so people can live in fear instead of just living.

If you joined the Navy, just worry about loading the bombs on the ships right.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm

"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Aquatank » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:05 am

I'm serious, the world follows the lead of the West especially the USA, they do it on the industrial, military, fashion, food, entertainment, just about everything. If there is a dramatic shift in the USA and it is followed by Europe the rest of the world will follow suit especially if they see it as a benefit.

Nuclear Power is one of those things we can easily get rid and the world will follow us on. Everyone of those countries we have nuclear problems with uses the same dumb line US nuclear advocates use and thats "We need nuclear power its the only way to meet our energy needs" and that dumb line is then used by rogue nations to build nuclear weapons in "Self Defense" when in reality the only ones prior to this kind of cheat who had them were the five permanant members of the UNSC (defend themselves agaisnt the Big 5?). If the Big 5 get rid of nuclear power and disarm it doesn't weaken their position as the Big 5, on the contrary it secures the position that nukes are usefull as tactical weapons only political weapons. Take away the political aspect that leads to MAD and you have relatively useless weapons, after all you wouldn't be able to convince a population to live on blast sites left by today's nuclear weapons, and thats not including the trouble of cleaning up the tens of thousands of radioactive bodies and rubble.

A country can be strong armed to follow the rules, you just have to press the right pressure points.

With North Korea 2 things must be done to start them in the right direction. Offer them full geothermal energy output in exchange for immediate destruction of their nuclear program including nukes and then offer them heavilly increased food imports in exchange for disarming to a 100000 troop army. Atleast that would be my guess at first steps, it'd take awhile to get their screwed up dictatorship abandoned. Iran is in a similar position energy wise, so the basic demands are the same but to tone down the rhetoric we have to make sure Palestine becomes a full independent nation and Israel (including IDF) & terroristd on both sides agrees to that solution and quit misbehaving. Getting Israel to give up nukes depends on the Arab world standing down on its hostility the key to that is getting teh two state solution. Eventually Israel may give up nuclear power, and might be convinced to disarm down to 20 nuke weapons from the 200 plus it has. By continually getting off the nukes and getting off oil, other nations will follow the USA in various ways and the socio political power structure changes completely, especially if we in the UNSC ban weapons and ammunition exports forcing nations to rely on domestic production which could lead to near total disarmament in the long run.

But no one will find peace unless the strongest show they are willing to forge peace by giving up what the other nations see as most threatening. By the strongest nations showing they are strong without weapons, and that other nations can be too.
Aquatank

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:48 am

I agree with you on this one Aqua..

I've done some thinking and perhaps nuclear facilities on the planet being super abundant isn't in our collective best interests.

However, when we fully conquer space I think nuclear technology will be employed there unless we get a better system.
Last edited by Tairaa on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 am

The only problem with Iran is not the fact they need and should be allowed to have Nuclear Power plants, it is the fact they are using it to produce weapons with. That is the objection to the mass amounts of operational centrofuges they have, unnessesary for producing power alone.
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am

greeney2 wrote:The only problem with Iran is not the fact they need and should be allowed to have Nuclear Power plants, it is the fact they are using it to produce weapons with. That is the objection to the mass amounts of operational centrofuges they have, unnessesary for producing power alone.

Oh the cloying stench of hypocrisy.

If they can make manipulate atoms on their own then responsibility comes with the territory. Don'tcha think?

At least I think the people with their fingers designated for the firing button are replete with a functioning human conscience.

But look at the US, where AIPAC and their henchmen rule and it's those dual-nationality traitors who have control of YOUR nukes. Isn't it the case that Iran is run by Iranians? This homogenic situation in Iran in my mind is far more conducive to using nuclear weapons only in the case of last resort and only for national defence.

The US with nukes scares the willies out of me. And it's an open secret that Israel has nukes pointing at all the major cities in the West and they are even more dangerous as the collapsing system of checks and balances in America is entirely non-existent in Israel.

I'm tired - sorry. Have I made sense? Never mind - Just ignore me then.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 am

I'm sure having North Korean missiles wizzing over your head doesn't worry you.
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 am

greeney2 wrote:I'm sure having North Korean missiles wizzing over your head doesn't worry you.

To be perfectly honest, no!

But Israel having them does very much so.

If one were to make NK irritated they might retaliate with nukes. So don't annoy them - Same with Iran. But Israel would pull the nuclear trigger in a heartbeat if they felt their game was up.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Seems like North Korean already thinks you in Japan have already irritated them, from everything NK has said, and firing misssles over Japan. What did you do to get them so riled up?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts