The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

World condemns North Korea's nuclear test

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Not with nukes they don't.

The thing with nukes, is they are something like 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 times as effective as bullets. And their effects linger. For a long time.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Because you don´t give them any choice and you have taken that role yourself so who can blame those who asks for help anyway when you yourselves are acting like the police around here? :roll:
And if the blame you for not helping them gives them equally right to do so.

it´s like I would tell a friend that he or she can always count on me and when they need me the most I don´t want to help.
Countries are the same just in a bigger scale.

Who have proven to actually get s**t done? The countries asking us for help? Obviously not. We act the way we act because thats how things move forward. We're not going to half-ass a job and then bail.

We learned our lesson from dem damn Commies in Vietnam in those regards.

We've got our hands stuck in EVERYONE ELSE's business because the one time we tried to let you lot figure it out for yourselves WE got Tojo'd, and finally saw that everything was going to Hell in a hand basket.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 3:13 am

We've got our hands stuck in EVERYONE ELSE's business because the one time we tried to let you lot figure it out for yourselves WE got Tojo'd, and finally saw that everything was going to Hell in a hand basket.

So your basicly saying that every single country except the US is useless without your help?
and you wonder why most people hates you. :roll: :lol:

Just keep thinking that.
Sooner or later the Us will destroy itself, that´s the fate of all those who thinks they can control their power. :roll:
And the rest will follow along that line eventually.
And I´ll just sit and enjoy your miseary. :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat May 30, 2009 4:05 am

Dark-Samus wrote:

So your basicly saying that every single country except the US is useless without your help?
and you wonder why most people hates you. :roll: :lol:

Just keep thinking that.
Sooner or later the Us will destroy itself, that´s the fate of all those who thinks they can control their power. :roll:
And the rest will follow along that line eventually.
And I´ll just sit and enjoy your miseary. :lol:

Bet ya five bucks you'll be dead before that happens.

But no. You implied that when a country asks for our help, we go in and do it our way no questions asked, then you criticised us for taking that road.

All I'm saying is that our method works, and their method f**king fails. Am I wrong in those regards?

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 5:10 am

As far as I can see neither methods used by both sides haven´t worked at all.
The world is just getting worse by the minute.

So I have to disagree there.
the only thing I have seen in the last decade are lies lies, death death and nothing more than sick joke conducted by those in power just so that they can have fun with the lives of millions of people around the world.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:47 am

So even if NorthKorea is a pain in the ass, I`ll mostly stick to their side, not because of what they want, because this proves that the US is not all mighty

And you all scolded me for making an issue of Sweden being a neutral country that could care less who liberated millions of people.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun May 31, 2009 3:08 pm

greeney2 wrote:
So even if NorthKorea is a pain in the ass, I`ll mostly stick to their side, not because of what they want, because this proves that the US is not all mighty

And you all scolded me for making an issue of Sweden being a neutral country that could care less who liberated millions of people.

I scolded you, because you're once again tacking on the feelings of one person to an entire country.

Knock it off.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Aquatank » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:59 am

This is why I keep saying the uSA and its allies must give up nuclear power. By showing an alternative way that we can prove is better it causes public and government opinions to sway in favor of getting rid of the losing proposition of nuclear usage and weapons. Those that deviate then can clearly be seen as trouble makers and can be manipulated, arm twisted, through non-violent means to give up its evil pursuit.
Aquatank

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

Oh Please! The USA should disarm totally and leave Russia, china, Iran, and North Korea the armed trouble makers and can be manipulated, arm twisted, through non-violent means to give up its evil pursuit. Rediculas!
greeney2

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 am

This world will never just live, just worry about who is getting bombs or nuclear programs so people can live in fear instead of just living.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts