The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

World condemns North Korea's nuclear test

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 am

No no, no holes at all. In fact it's perfectly intact logically as far as I can tell...

I just disagree.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu May 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Tairaa wrote:No no, no holes at all. In fact it's perfectly intact logically as far as I can tell...

I just disagree.

Why so?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 10:47 pm

For the simple and clear reason, that nuclear weapons are being held in a ridiculously scary nation. They are not a country I think that should have nuclear weapons.

But because you're sucking Chinas d*** you don't wanna go in and do the moral thing. But you'll do the 'moral thing' in a country who has no WMDs. Or in the VERY least who hasn't openly tested nuclear ordinance.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 29, 2009 12:20 am

I´ll say this once, the US is to blame for most of it.
They are the ones who thinks they control the world and what people should do. :roll:
So even if NorthKorea is a pain in the ass, I`ll mostly stick to their side, not because of what they want, because this proves that the US is not all mighty :roll:
Now they are bgging Russia and China for help.

Wow...you really are powerful USA :roll: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 29, 2009 4:02 am

Tairaa wrote:For the simple and clear reason, that nuclear weapons are being held in a ridiculously scary nation. They are not a country I think that should have nuclear weapons.

But because you're sucking Chinas d*** you don't wanna go in and do the moral thing. But you'll do the 'moral thing' in a country who has no WMDs. Or in the VERY least who hasn't openly tested nuclear ordinance.

Like I said.

If China and the US go to war, it's going to be bad news for every single one of you bastards, us and them included.

China is d**k enough to launch everything they have at us in an attempt to beat us into surredner and we're stupid enough to launch everything we have back in self-defense.

It's a matter of letting North Korea doing something so rediculously dumb that China will have no choice but to say, "F**k 'em" and either annex them themselves or let us, the UN, Japan, and South Korea handle their asses.

Dark-Samus wrote:I´ll say this once, the US is to blame for most of it.
They are the ones who thinks they control the world and what people should do.

You know, we tried staying the f**k out of everyone else's business once before.

We had a bunch of bastards in Zeroes bust in as a result.

It's the same annoying s**t I always see. When someone wants our help and we don't give it, we're the spawn of some underworld deity bent on letting women and children rot in a dirt hole.

But when we answer a call for help we're the spawn of some underworld deity bent on letting women and children rot in a dirt hole.

Pick a side and f**king stay there.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 29, 2009 6:05 am

You know, we tried staying the f**k out of everyone else's business once before.

Yes that was Untill WW2 ended.

And I`m not on any side.

It's the same annoying s**t I always see. When someone wants our help and we don't give it, we're the spawn of some underworld deity bent on letting women and children rot in a dirt hole.

Because you don´t give them any choice and you have taken that role yourself so who can blame those who asks for help anyway when you yourselves are acting like the police around here? :roll:
And if the blame you for not helping them gives them equally right to do so.

it´s like I would tell a friend that he or she can always count on me and when they need me the most I don´t want to help.
Countries are the same just in a bigger scale.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 29, 2009 6:51 am

I guess so Wing.

So we have to wait for the morons to actually kill a bunch of people..
Tairaa

Postby Aquatank » Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 am

Actually in this case its worse we have to let North Korea be incredibly aggressive and make numerous first strikes killing lots of people without striking back. We have to watch in horror for a bit.

The reason is completely strategic politics. If we do anything to try stop North Korea we lose what few allies we have in that country, and they are few because the majority of the populace worships their leader as if he's a god. We have to let it sink in a bit that their leader's actions are wrong and it will only bring despair. This will be hard to accomplish as we've seen from the US President can do no wrong camps of the past and present, multiply the intensity of that kind of stubborness and belief times 50 and you have North Korea and a bigger approval rating than 80%.

The other strategic move in this stand down is to get China & Russia furious enough to invade North Korea's themselves and help them when they ask. That keeps the US from having to split its forces too much and gives the entirety of the allies including Russia and China to come up with a better strategy.

When the time is right the USA should move to help Russia and China militarilly. After all this is why it let England and France get beat up so bad, so it would have time to mobilize.
Aquatank

Postby mael » Fri May 29, 2009 11:17 am

That's really laughable Aqua. It's so morbidly humorous to see the programming take root in the fertile minds of the misinformed.

Well you can be certain that if the peons are to be treated to that scripted scenario that the end result will be more dead Americans and less freedoms. Whatever drama they have decided on is going to result in this.

There are no accidents. So what who has nukes! Everyone who wants one can get one with enough money or favours.

NK has stacks of iron ore which China wants. It's a constant source of hard currency for NK.

You don't trust NK with nukes? Why not? What have they done? You trust China? You trust Israel?

Get ready for some Hollywood history in the making. The continuing story of these nuke tests is already written and ready to print.
mael

Postby mael » Fri May 29, 2009 11:19 am

Tairaa wrote:I guess so Wing.

So we have to wait for the morons to actually kill a bunch of people..

Like the American/Israeli morons do?
mael

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts