The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien Robots

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 pm

bionic,

thought you would laugh@this, found this by coincidence,,,,(hope it was a coincidence :mrgreen: ) as I was sifting through more paranormal DNA research, at the bottom, you will see its reference to DNA activation, which is what I was looking for(you know my other thread), although they had the 11:11 topic above it, and I wasn't expecting that. LMAO Funny if you ask me, or maybe not. :shock: :lol: This week it is about the 5th weird encounter I have had with 11:11

LINK*HEREBIONIC
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey, wasn't it the Roswell story where they talked about the gray's and how they thought they were not exactly like a normal biological animal? They were very thin, no respiration, maybe not even self-aware. And the 2nd site alien that was clinging to the ship control panel (probably designed specifically for him - advanced HCI stuff). The machine and the pilots were both part living and part non-living machine, like the ship in Quatermass. The same concept was mentioned in Hanger 18 (which has not been on TV for a very long time).

p.s. Hey Minnesota, take your snow back. Its too cold down here now.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby bionic » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm

CodeBlack,
Did you see the movie, 'A.I.' ?
Remember the 'robots' in the end scene?
They seemed very "visitor-like" to me.

Sandra,
I literally..just saw your psot to me..soryy.
awe 11:11

I use to post regulalry at the Streiber's board some years ago. Someone there turned me on to the 11:11 thing.

Ever since then, when I see it (which is pretty regularly..think I trained my brain/subconscous to take note..so I see it more),
when I see it I say a quick little prayer for all who suffer in the world.
Someone at tha tboard said thye did that and I liked the idea..to use it as a reminder to send healing energy others out there that might need it.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm

A.I. ? Yes, I did see that. Most depressing movie ever, after Ordinary People. Hope that is not what happens to the world, but it may be inevitable. Nothing sadder than being separated in time from everything you ever knew, unless there are talking tacos that crap multi-flavored ice cream.

I don't know why Hollywood, every time they touch extremes of technology or magic, they come up with only negative ideas. See Sphere. Always bugs and monsters, or slashers.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm

If these aliens really do crash a little to often on this planet, why the hell do we want them anyway.
Well atleast not me, I`m having enough problems dealing with one stupid race and to have another one...

Oh dearest me...

dark..that is cute and rather funny...when you think about the reality of..

like.... "we have enough bad drivers here guys..where did you get your license?"

this is a very cool and informative thread.....lots of mystery here to me...
have only read a bit about the greys,and other alien "civilazations"

where do the venusians hail from....I think thats who nikola tesla thought he was from...I mentioned his book"wall of light",a couple of time today in a thread....

so my fav constellation which I've always called the "7 sisters"...is also another vast cosmos in itself? the pleurajons?(I know I go that wrong)

how do they fit it with the "venusians"?

do any of you think Nikola, if he was a venusian...that he kept in contact with them?

fascinating topic...and you all seem very well read on it..

I'm trying to put a few of the "puzzle" pieces together as well...my brain doesn't organize and file things as well as it once did though....
wish I had a sponge brain like some..they retain almost everything they read to detail,and have a great filing system in their heads....
they amaze me
sheye

Postby WarAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:32 am

Great information in this thread. :thumbup: Found some information I'd never heard of before.

CodeBlack wrote:At the risk of borrowing too much from a science fiction show...

From X Files: War of the Coprophages

Dr. Ivanov:
"The goal is to transport a fleet of robots to another planet and allow them to navigate the terrain with more intricacy
than any space probe has done before. It sounds slightly fantastic but the only obstacle I can foresee is devising a
renewable energy source. In any case, this is the future of space exploration. It does not include living entities."

I remember seeing something like this in a documentary. It theorized that this is the kind of extraterrestrials we'd find if we managed to explore space.

CodeBlack wrote:What if they decided to do something about it? What if they tampered with us, a long time ago? They could have put their
modified human clones in our communities and we might never know. Or would we? Have we not felt some kind of invasion?

Ever heard of the Ancient Astronaut Theory involving The Anunnaki?

pandasex wrote:Codeblack:

have u read the Sumerian creation story??
You might like it
http://history-world.org/sumerian_legen ... eation.htm

some say it tells a story of men being hybridized with "the gods" making us what we are today.

Looks like I'm not the only one who thought this way. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts