Percival wrote:I think perhaps we westerners set ourselves up on a pedestal for championing liberty, democracy and human rights.
* Nope. Perhaps the majority may feel they are representing the West when they imagine all this is being done with altruism in the minds of those who actually sign their names on the dotted line to enable the infiltration and subsequent anihilation of the West. The dear lemmings are insufficintly informed to make a wise choice and unwittingly seal all our fates with their votes.
The treasonous governments want the West neutralised so as to present no threat to their burgeoning tyranny, and Blacks and Muslims are a couple of good ways to put a spanner in the works.
The government uses the services of people who spin the news so as to obtain a calculated result. The spinners of the news use language which bypasses the higher functions of the mind and 'hit' the area around the brainstem. The result in most people is an emotional response and as such is irrational. People with a proclivity towards knee-jerk responses like this are typically children and women. - And it's children and women who have been empowered deliberately to minimise the logical thinking which would certainly prevent suicidal policies in their contries.
When others then come along and challenge our sensibilities its all to easy to then loose sight of those ideals and slip off that pedestal. How we react to situations like this is a true measure of society, not what is written in laws or constitutions.
* It's stupidity borne of bs being fed to the naturally naive.
* How we should react is to boot those types of ingrates (Muslims) out with all possible haste. But the treasonous elite running the government needs these people (Muslims) to assist the indigenous lowlives in their murder, maiming, raping and robbing of Whitey.
I think those who protest or make themselves heard with violence have crossed a line and left themselves open to both punishment by law on the one hand, and the judgement of society on the other. As I say, society's reaction is key.
* Well 'society' can only react to the situation if they know about it. Those Muslims usually get away with whatever excesses happen to appeal to them. The law Whites have to follow is the same as everyone else only on paper. In reality Whites (indigenous) people have to walk on eggshells and it's a one-way street of attacks on them from everyone else.
* The news blacklists anything of interest to the Whites, such as attacks against them by non-Whites. It won't allow Whites to form a group to protect their nations against foreign filth.
* Did you know the Black Power affiliates are holding a seminar in the US and there are events openly hostile towards Whites? Not a word so you don't know. But I know.
It reminds me of an incident in the UK recently where soldiers returning from Iraq paraded through Luton, and were harangued by a small group of muslims who labelled them butchers and terrorists. Quite rightly the protest was criticised for its miscued vitriol, but the police were also criticised for protecting the protestors from the reaction of some of the crowds at the parade. I have no doubt if the police had not done so, the protesters would have been torn apart by certain sections of the crowd. That's why I think tolerance is importance, its stops us falling off our pedestal.
* No. The protestors should have been silenced (permanently), and in a sane society this is what happens.
If people start looking on it as a conflict, seeing those who act like these protesters as the 'enemy', then forget about any moral high ground because the playing field has just levelled out.
* They've got their morals and they aren't ours. It's our country so our morals are what goes. Stuff the filthy aliens and take back our nations from the Zionist scum that own the banks who pay the politicians.