The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Did someone re-elect Chaney president?? Who is this guy???

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Questioner101 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 am

Why is anyone listening to this murderer.....letting him still make money off Haliburton?? Why is the media crawling to him for his "Darth Vader...I'm going to scare you some more" opinion?? Drop the dude, he's a heart-patient who lost brain cells during procedures....coo-coo as cocoa puffs!!!
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby shadowfx » Fri May 22, 2009 11:55 am

I'd have to disagree.
He's making alot more sense then his current counterpart that's in office now.
shadowfx

Postby Questioner101 » Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 pm

He's trying to save his ass, when all the stuff gets revealed...because his "stamp" with Rumsfeld will be on everything.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Questioner101 wrote:He's trying to save his ass, when all the stuff gets revealed...because his "stamp" with Rumsfeld will be on everything.

How is declassifying information saving his ass?

He's basically saying that they supported it, so how is that beneficial to him unless it actually DID yeiled information?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:10 pm

He should be talking when Obama is trying to expose what he believes is torture but doesn't want ot expose the results that were found from the wqaterboarding. Q when you think you have the right to call him a murderer, he has the right to defend that. Besides he is a regular citizen just like you now and has freedom of speech.

You don't even spell his name right!
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Sat May 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Chaney was a crook before he became VP, a crook during his administration, and a crook now. He and Bush conspired to rob this country and succeeded. Go to Hell Chaney, and make your dummy Bush with you.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Jaack » Sat May 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Checny is not a crook. Only the left and the weak seek to diminish great people through their kaleidoscope eyes of stupidity.

Cheney has every rights that Billdo Clintoris and Jimbo Karterrr took with Bush. I'm glad someone is standing up to this bliss of stupidity foisted upon the USA by the most ridiculous and undeserving person to ever be president.

YES I write and say it all the time Dear Reader is not an American nor does he deserve, other than for Mainstream [codeword for leftist] Media to be president. The loser is a joke and completely full of holy shiite.

Go Cheney Go Cheney Go Cheney!!!
What?
Jaack

Postby _Billy_ » Sat May 23, 2009 6:17 pm

In other words Jaackass you think we should choose a king and do away with elections. This country voted for Obama, the majority, but you don't agree with the process. If anyone was unqualified it was Bush, what a dumbass.
_Billy_

Postby Jaack » Sat May 23, 2009 7:34 pm

The electoral majority voted for Bush dipstick.

And I guess it was fine with you when the duly elected president had to deal with your ilk of stupidity?
What?
Jaack

Postby _Billy_ » Sat May 23, 2009 8:10 pm

I know more about the electorial college than you moron. Talk about stupidity, if your brains were gun powder, you couldn't blow up a gnat's ass.
_Billy_

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts