The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Did someone re-elect Chaney president?? Who is this guy???

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Cheney has every right to defend himself.
greeney2

Postby Jaack » Sat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm

_Billy_ wrote:I know more about the electorial college than you moron. Talk about stupidity, if your brains were gun powder, you couldn't blow up a gnat's ass.

soon as you get your period talk to your mom, she'll tell ya where to sit, moron. LOL you are so dumb billdo it's funny.
What?
Jaack

Postby _Billy_ » Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Chaney has no defence.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Aquatank » Sun May 24, 2009 6:42 am

I see the problem as this, we have a large amount of alleged warcrimes that are traceable directly to the last administration. Why do I say alleged? Its the issue of the detainees/"unlawful combatants"/"Unlawful enemy" a made up phrase to justify torture and indefiniate confinement. The problem is the use of that phrase instead of "Mercenary" due to the legal definition of Mercenary. If the enemy had been able to be declared Mercenaries the would have no absolutely legal rights under Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol 1), Part III Article 47 and thusly could be tortured, held secretly, never tried, no access to any legal rights or lawyers, executed at whim, or held until death and beyond. Conversely even if they could have proven the enemy as Mercenaries that would lead to hypocrisy regarding the enemy's beheadings and other executions any PMC including Blackwater and Dyncorp in the combat zone on the same grounds, no rights. PMCs actually double the amount of forces we have in Iraq from the official military count.

Whatever Cheney has to defend himself he won't allow cases like Binyam Mohamed's to come to open court andeither will Obama because too much gruesome testimony will be revealed about what exactly goes on in the secret prisons. Such testimony will not endanger getting information from someone who tortured after all everyone breaks under torture might as well spill all the beans before it happens. Torture is a social weapon used to cause fear in the enemy that isn't captured and tortured yet. So telling the world what went on causes two problems, it reveals the actual intensity of a program whose techniques might be used against our forces and mercenaries, and it gives a seed cause for more anger to be directed at our nation by old and new enemies thusly meaning more violence directed at us. Conversely if all the documents were laid down and proper legal prosecution was directed at the individuals involved not only Cheney & Bush would fall but so would a large number of powerful individuals in congress and the military like Pelosi and Franks, and now Obama for allowing things to go on. Too many people said yes to the crime, and now our government is like glass with rocks ready to rain on it. Its a crime until they can prove the enemy are mercenaries, and they can't prove that because the enemies primary motivation wasn't money it was religion and outrage at the USA and its allies. Basically everything is on thin ice and everyone involced is hoping to give an illusion of justice while walking around on snowshoes hoping the ice doesn't break and they don't get hung for being convicted of treason and or warcrimes.
Aquatank

Postby _Billy_ » Sun May 24, 2009 7:17 am

Hanging would be just for Chaney and Bush.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Aquatank » Sun May 24, 2009 8:00 am

I'd be happier if all those who were convicted got 50 years half which would be on chain gang doing hard labor so they would be publically humiliated for their crimes in front of the whole world. After all, why should we stoop to their level?
Aquatank

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 25, 2009 9:41 am

Jaack wrote:The electoral majority voted for Bush dipstick.

And I guess it was fine with you when the duly elected president had to deal with your ilk of stupidity?

Yeap, on the second count. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Aquatank » Mon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm

I didn't vote for a Republican or Democrat in the last presidential election because I knew the status quo would not change for the better, the two major parties are entrenched in their respective postions and are fed with the same corruptions. We needed real change not the pre-packaged change that was falsely advertised by Democrats or feared by Republicans. As long as justice is not served against our enemies and our own there is no justice, and each sucessive presidential administration that does not truly seek justice is an accessory to the crime if not outright co-conspirator.
Aquatank

Postby screamzero » Mon May 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Ya. I say water boarding is too good for him. Take a spoon to his eye; show 'em some real torture. Why should he have any rights to expose the truth? Better yet, fry his nads. That oughta get em to fess up. Who needs documents? Gore didn't need legal paper, and he's stinkin' rich. Haliburton my ass.
screamzero

Postby Aquatank » Mon May 25, 2009 5:43 pm

I don't agree with torturing anybody for information or for punishment or any other reason or lack there of. The simple fact is is that the torture and other crimes committed by our forces and the officials who allowed it to continue and may have authorized it have weakened America in ways that we might never be able to regain a footing on. If we are ever to regain that footing we must prosecute everyone from the foot soldier to highest authority in our nation and beyond who was involved, we must do it publically and before the world with no light sentences, we must show the world we believe in justice, and we must try any prisoners as publically as possible, even if we have to let them go in the end, we can atleast present as much circumstantial evidence as possible to get them ostracized by their alleged groups and by the public in their own nations to the point where they are neither viable as terrorist tools or as citizens. Those that we bust enemy and friendly alike can serve their time in supermax or a chain gang for 50 years to Life which ever comes first, and all secret service protections will be rescinded.
Aquatank

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts