The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gurkhas win right to settle in UK

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Non British English means they were not born in Britain or in a British dependancy or domain by British English parents.

ie Patel would get the heave-ho or a career in the salt mines. :idea:
mael

Postby Aquatank » Thu May 21, 2009 1:47 pm

In London, where one in three rapes are committed by non-English men against English women, the population is over half foreign.

England needs some serious racial profiling, I mean wow 66% of the rapes are committed by English men they need to crack down on those Brits hard.
Aquatank

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 1:15 am

Aquatank wrote:
In London, where one in three rapes are committed by non-English men against English women, the population is over half foreign.

England needs some serious racial profiling, I mean wow 66% of the rapes are committed by English men they need to crack down on those Brits hard.

You’re not making much sense there my friend. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri May 22, 2009 1:51 am

It is known by foreigners that England is a great place for a rape-holiday.

They go to England because they can rape and steal and no one will stop them and nothing will happen to them.

As you know, the most common rape would be some bs 'spousal rape.' The nogs who commit rape are less likely to have their crime reported, and the details of rapes by these foreigners are sickening. I mean instead of her claiming rape the next day because she decided she didn't really feel like it in retrospect, the girls raped by the Blacks will often be mutilated and the Muslims pack-rape.

It is no wonder people are grabbing at any political party which might offer help in this dire situation.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 2:05 am

mael wrote:the girls raped by the Blacks will often be mutilated and the Muslims pack-rape.

It is no wonder people are grabbing at any political party which might offer help in this dire situation.

I agree with you there. The Muslims are animals when it comes to rape.

The problem is they come here do, as they want then piss off. The government doesn’t try to get them back or anything. Yet when a British person does something over seas our government send them back to the county they did their crime in. they’re a bunch of two faced wankers.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Aquatank » Fri May 22, 2009 6:41 am

Lashmar
A person faces a 66% of being raped in the UK by a British citizen, but only a 33% chance of being raped by a foreignor. Does that translate into larger sections of either populace being rapists, nope. It just translates as a frequency, it could be larger larger number of rapist or just very active smaller numbers of either group.

The chances of being raped in the UK are smaller than those in the USA, but not by much.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_r ... per-capita
If you compare the stats with
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/imm_n ... per-capita
first you will notice Sweeden and Belgium don't have rape statistics on the other chart, and South Africa isn't on the immigration chart. But you will also notice Switzerland which ranks 4th in immigration is 34th in rapes. And conversely Canada which is ranks 1st in immigration is 5th in rapes. Many rank about even like the US Canada UK Australia, many others don't Switzerland Denmark Hungary Italy. The correlation with immigration is spurious.

What is known is 4/5 of rapes in the USA are by someone who is known, much like murder statistics. 14% of rape victims in the USA are raped by the husbands. On 16% of Rapes in the USA are reported to police. http://www.hopeforhealing.org/myths.html

In the UK the most common rapists are husbands and partners. 97% of rapist are known by the victim. 1 in 4 women experience attempted rape. http://www.truthaboutrape.co.uk/index2.html

The focus should not be on cultural groups, it should be on changing cultural influences which make rape seem less criminal than it is. For instance the idea that getting a girl drunk is how one gets in bed with her, or if she is dressed a certain way she deserves to be raped. Rape is crime and we as human beings need to learn to stop it like all violence.
Aquatank

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 7:20 am

Aquatank wrote:In the UK the most common rapists are husbands and partners. 1 in 4 women experience attempted rape.

Rape by spouse is not something I’ll like to get into. It’s the greyest of all the grey area.

Rape is such a grey area. How many times have sportsmen been accused with rape? How many times have ex-boyfriends been accused with rape? And then how many times has some bastard rape a girl and got off because of something stupid?

You’ll loose count if you tried to find out.

Humans can’t be fair in a case like rape. You just can’t, and the problem is so much of it relies on one person it’s unfair on everyone.

She could lie and send an innocent man to prison, she could make an honest mistake and he’ll be set free.

It's just not fair. :x

Them who did rape and we know they did... open season isn't it. :twisted:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Aquatank » Fri May 22, 2009 7:59 am

I disagree that its all that grey, yes some people do make false reports, that's true of many crimes. Even with those kinds of false reports, the amount of under reporting shows a severe endemic problem that crosses national and racial lines. IF we even were to allow that half or rapes weren't rapes that would still be 1 in 14 women (instead of 1 in 7) get raped , thats still too high to ignore.
Aquatank

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 8:09 am

I agree that it’s too high to ignore. I’m not the one going on about racial lines that’s mael. I couldn’t give a sh*t personally. Rape is rape, end of.

How do you deal with it then? It’s nothing to do with education, it goes against human law education really has nothing to do with it, I would have though legalizing sex workers would have made it a but better but Australia was in the top five.

Saudi Arabia was 40th though and they’re going to opposite way with sex. :? :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Aquatank » Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 am

Its a matter of findng the root causes for the rapists attitude, and finding a way to adjust those attitudes in successive generations. Unfortunately that might end up being an uphill political battle if we try teaching our children in elementary school that rape is a heinous bad no no and teaching them how to avoid it. The simple reason is that although the act is an act of violence it is also sex and the sexually uptight would jump on education bills and try to defeat it. The same problem would occur in churches if they tried to educate the children.

Finding out how to stop the attitude from spreading is the first problem, its a lot like stopping any kind of violence there are thousands of excuses given by the perptrators, and many perps will feel justified in their behavoir.

Perhaps the best thing to look at is what are the common factors in the lowest rape nations and societies that bring the numbers lower, are they really low or just really under-reported? For Example #62-#64 were all Muslim countries what do they share besides religion & possibly Burkhas a prohibition against alcohol, and sometimes strict rules protecting womens fashion, movement, and social interaction. Unfortunately if they also have Sharia laws in place regarding witnesses to rape they have a lots undereporting going on. The same may hold true of Switzerland and Catholic countries where the shame of being victimized may be unbearable for victims.

Although rape happens to all genders the majority is committed by Males, and the solution probably lies in weeding it out of attitudes exchanged in male social interactions. Like ostracizing longterm men who get women drunk or on drugs to take advantage of them, as well as warning women about specific individuals if they see them with such a male that that particular person has real attitude problem which may prove dangerous. I know that seems like a violation of unwritten male codes and friendship but it isn't because it doesn't violate the primary code of protecting women and children.
Aquatank

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts