The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

4 Arrested in Plot to Bomb New York City Temple

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:23 am

Shahed Hussain was the only one involved with a "Muslim" name, and he was the informant.

How could any deny that this was a complete and total sham? Probably a case of sever narrow mindedness could be one way I suppose.

For there to be real " Homeland Security "/ To justify everything involved in it you must keep the illusion alive and well. Keep the bogus " FLY-OVER " in mind as just such an example, keep the " Muslim " or would that be " Militant Muslims " threats alive and well, don't forget the cells :lol: :lol: Jack Bauer will have you conditioned to believe that they are everywhere. If you don't watch 24 pick most any Movie since the 70's and you find the word terrorists in there somewhere.

All used for influence and a means of pushing policy under the guise of manufactured fear. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Don't forget now, I've got a Stinger outside in the trunk of my 1982 Buick. I drive a $ 400.00 Sled but I own a Stinger missile. Do you chops wanna come outside and pet the thing! :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 pm

...of course its a sham. Who in the world could even imagine some nut ball
criminal being at all responsible for being manipulated to do stupid, evil dumb stuff
...that's way beyond any of us...huh?
Your certainly not that mentally deficient, why should any one else
be?

..but then this is only bullshitte:

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

90%-95% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY
INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER!

FACT:
OVER THE LAST FIFTY YEARS...
The world population of Christians increased by 47%
The world population of Buddhists increased by 63%
The world population of Muslims increased by 235%

Down deep inside there's a lot of you prima donas that are
chicken. Your too damn comfy right now and your
conspiracy puke is a denial that's painfully obvious.

You can't talk yourselves out of this. The nut jobs you nut jobs
turn a blind eye on are crazier than you...and fierce... and fearless.
You ain't got a damn thing your willing to die for like they do; just mockery.

...like some nut w/ a buck won't get your happy ass a stinger for
the "right" motivation. Right. What ever makes you feel good.
screamzero

Postby hxxx » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 pm

salamo 3lykom ya screamzero.
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

screamzero wrote:...of course its a sham. Who in the world could even imagine some nut ball
criminal being at all responsible for being manipulated to do stupid, evil dumb stuff
...that's way beyond any of us...huh?
Your certainly not that mentally deficient, why should any one else
be?

..but then this is only bullshitte:

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

90%-95% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY
INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER!

FACT:
OVER THE LAST FIFTY YEARS...
The world population of Christians increased by 47%
The world population of Buddhists increased by 63%
The world population of Muslims increased by 235%

Down deep inside there's a lot of you prima donas that are
chicken. Your too damn comfy right now and your
conspiracy puke is a denial that's painfully obvious.

You can't talk yourselves out of this. The nut jobs you nut jobs
turn a blind eye on are crazier than you...and fierce... and fearless.
You ain't got a damn thing your willing to die for like they do; just mockery.

...like some nut w/ a buck won't get your happy ass a stinger for
the "right" motivation. Right. What ever makes you feel good.

Why bother with a response, any response, let alone a drug induced rant?

Take the attitude and shove it Pal. I know your ridiculous game, such are those who say they are from Texas ;) Must be something in the water :roll:

" I thought you'd be bigger " :P :P

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:49 pm

...keep whistling you two...it's what makes you so sure of yourselves...
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm

And what makes you so sure you know better Scream?

You seem to be pretty sure of your stance also. So tell me, what's your big secret?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:

Shahed Hussain was the only one involved with a "Muslim" name, and he was the informant.

How could any deny that this was a complete and total sham? Probably a case of sever narrow mindedness could be one way I suppose.

For there to be real " Homeland Security "/ To justify everything involved in it you must keep the illusion alive and well. Keep the bogus " FLY-OVER " in mind as just such an example, keep the " Muslim " or would that be " Militant Muslims " threats alive and well, don't forget the cells :lol: :lol: Jack Bauer will have you conditioned to believe that they are everywhere. If you don't watch 24 pick most any Movie since the 70's and you find the word terrorists in there somewhere.

All used for influence and a means of pushing policy under the guise of manufactured fear. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Don't forget now, I've got a Stinger outside in the trunk of my 1982 Buick. I drive a $ 400.00 Sled but I own a Stinger missile. Do you chops wanna come outside and pet the thing! :roll:

Cole

We have to show signs of that "home-grown terrorist" thingy, don't we? Now add to that the guy who just shot up the holocaust museum and the abortion Dr. who was murdered and voilla...more Liberties and Rights stolen by the illegitimate government.

BTW, according to that paranoid c*** Napalitano, if you support the Constitution, you're a "right wing extremist". She is one of the most insane people in DC, just look how she ruined Arizona. :twisted:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts