The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

It is the greatest cartoon ....in the world .. Your Fav is.?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby rath » Wed May 20, 2009 9:21 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 am

So many good cartoons...
Funniest and most ridiculous was Jonnhy Bravo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Mr_Headshot » Thu May 21, 2009 8:21 am

Hmmm
Two Stupid Dogs
Rocko's Modern Life
(of course) Ren and Stimpy
Hong Kong Phooey
Looney Tunes
Super Chicken (basically for the theme song)
Scooby Doo

I'd probably say out of those either Looney Tunes or Two Stupid Dogs are my pick
Mr_Headshot

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 8:24 am

Wile E. Coyote 8-) :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 21, 2009 9:37 am

Road Runner was the best.

A little side note about that. In the late 60's I was racing Triumph motorycyles in southern california district 37 desert races. I had always wanted to do a cartoon on the top of my gas tank of the coyote riding the Triumph dirt bike, and grinding up the road runner with his rear knobby tire, with a caption "Beep Beep, your ass". I never did get it done, however you all know the styles and trendy stuff out now that is "Von Dutch". I was going to have my tank painted by Von Dutch himself, who in that period was famous for his motorycycle paint jobs. A Von Dutch paint job on a Triumph was the best, and to watch him paint Old English lettering, and pin strip a tank totally by hand and have it perfectly match on both sides, was amazing to watch. I wanted the cartoon on each side of the tank, but Von Dutch said he would do it one time on the top for $100. In those days I didn;t have $100, so never got it done. Imagine if It were still around today what it would be worth or even getting it done for $100. Von Dutch was a excentric character, and not one you told how to do anything. If you wanted a Dutch paint job, you let him do it his way. If you riled him up, he would throw you right off the property along with your tanks and fenders. He was an unbelievable artist(regular painting), and did gun engraving that was unreal. I believe his family took on his fame and name, for all the trendy things today, long after he died.
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Fri May 22, 2009 1:41 am

yeah astro boy is thur best (now typing wid 1 finger)

Astroboy was a dude 8-)
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Fri May 22, 2009 1:42 am

greeney2 wrote:Road Runner was the best.

A little side note about that. In the late 60's I was racing Triumph motorycyles in southern california district 37 desert races. I had always wanted to do a cartoon on the top of my gas tank of the coyote riding the Triumph dirt bike, and grinding up the road runner with his rear knobby tire, with a caption "Beep Beep, your ass". I never did get it done, however you all know the styles and trendy stuff out now that is "Von Dutch". I was going to have my tank painted by Von Dutch himself, who in that period was famous for his motorycycle paint jobs. A Von Dutch paint job on a Triumph was the best, and to watch him paint Old English lettering, and pin strip a tank totally by hand and have it perfectly match on both sides, was amazing to watch. I wanted the cartoon on each side of the tank, but Von Dutch said he would do it one time on the top for $100. In those days I didn;t have $100, so never got it done. Imagine if It were still around today what it would be worth or even getting it done for $100. Von Dutch was a excentric character, and not one you told how to do anything. If you wanted a Dutch paint job, you let him do it his way. If you riled him up, he would throw you right off the property along with your tanks and fenders. He was an unbelievable artist(regular painting), and did gun engraving that was unreal. I believe his family took on his fame and name, for all the trendy things today, long after he died.

Maybe you missed your calling on taht one greeny :lol:
chiselray

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am

Looney Toons, Freakazoid, Animaniacs, Tom & Jerry, the old Superman cartoon, Batman: The Animated Series.

Any of those, really.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby wolfshadow » Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 am

I would say Beavis and Butthead it was just so stupid but yet I could not pull myself away from it.
wolfshadow

Postby rath » Sun May 24, 2009 5:41 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Animaniacs

Animaniacs, were good.

But i liked Daria, better.
rath

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts