The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

This Is Why People Need To Carry Guns !!!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Tue May 19, 2009 10:23 am

SR: Watch The Big Brave Man Show His Prowess To A Defenseless Woman.... :x

VIDEO LINK

Trust me if he had done that to me in my part of NJ or to Billy, or to someone in Texas or Arizona, he'd be on his way to the nearest ER Gunshot Trauma Ward...

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 10:27 am

who many times did he say `motherfucker` or F*** in that 1:21 second video? :roll: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Guest » Tue May 19, 2009 10:31 am

Lashmar wrote:who many times did he say `motherfucker` or F*** in that 1:21 second video? :roll: :lol:

I would've loved to see that Pussy try that with Dwayne Johnson or any member of the WWE !

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 10:34 am

I'd like to take him on to be fair. I really hate arseholes like him. :x :twisted:

Wankers! :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Guest » Tue May 19, 2009 10:57 am

If I was in the car, the guy would be dead. Pinned between my bumper and the car in front of me.....

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 11:03 am

He'd be flat if I was me in the car. :twisted: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:25 pm

The risk of shooting someone you know or your family by accident is as high or higher than shooting an ***hole.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:30 pm

If you managed to shot an arsehole you really need some help aiming and you shouldn’t really be allowed to carry a gun! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Bah you know what I mean, someone that attacks you. :roll:
I jsut call them ***holes. :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:The risk of shooting someone you know or your family by accident is as high or higher than shooting an ***hole.

What? NO! It is REALLY not!

Not unless you suck REALLY REALLY bad at aiming, or you try and shoot at them while your family members are between them and you.

If you accidentally shoot a family member instead of the guy, there is no way that you have been licensed to fire a hand gun.

That would be a revolutionary fail.

Edit:

If that where me, honestly I probably wouldn't have gotten out of the car unless I had a bat or something, I'm not down with getting hit with a crowbar, but I woulda done everything in my power to run his ass over... And if he walked in front of the car it honestly wouldn't be that hard. Foot too the floor for a second, mission accomplished. Get out, take the crow bar away and sit and have a chat with him while we wait for the cops and the ambulance.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts