The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

This Is Why People Need To Carry Guns !!!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 20, 2009 11:43 am

Dark-Samus wrote:When a human gets scared enough it does most of the time not think clearly and goes by reaction.
You might think you can handle it but it´s the impulses your brain sends that matters.

Unless you're a ninja you're not gunna get the handgun unholstered, turn off safe, point and shoot before you realize what is going on. You'll realize what is going on before you have it out of the holster. The only way something like that could happen (if you were irresponcible about it) is if you had your firearm already drawn, ready to fire and someone startled you. But still. Doesn't happen like that in reality very often.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 11:47 am

Exactly my point. Then he got a bit shirty with me.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 11:48 am

Still puking pink my friend?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 20, 2009 11:52 am

Wow, wow wow! Hold the phone.

SW...

Is that legit? Like that's really happening and they are charging the man who defended himself because his assailant was injured? WHAT?

Oh my god, I can't believe you guys live in a country like that! :shock:

That's ****ing barbaric! If someone tried to destroy what I've worked to achieve I personally reserve the right to react in a manor that I deem fit. You don't wanna get the piss beat outta ya? Don't beat up my car with a crowbar! In Canada I don't think you can go to jail for excessive force unless you actually apply excessive force. Like as in continue beating them when they are on the ground unconcious.

If you break bones and stuff while you're defending yourself, it's still his fault cuz he's an idiot, not your fault. There is no logical reason why it would be his fault, what the hell. YOu get attacked and what the hell are you supposed to do? Take it easy on him? That's ludicrous!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 am

Yes, still puking. I couldn't sleep any longer, so I got up again. Now I'm trying to eat stuff, but my stomach is voicing very loud objections.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 11:56 am

Tairaa wrote:Wow, wow wow! Hold the phone.

SW...

Is that legit? Like that's really happening and they are charging the man who defended himself because his assailant was injured? WHAT?

Oh my god, I can't believe you guys live in a country like that! :shock:

That's ****ing barbaric! If someone tried to destroy what I've worked to achieve I personally reserve the right to react in a manor that I deem fit. You don't wanna get the piss beat outta ya? Don't beat up my car with a crowbar! In Canada I don't think you can go to jail for excessive force unless you actually apply excessive force. Like as in continue beating them when they are on the ground unconcious.

If you break bones and stuff while you're defending yourself, it's still his fault cuz he's an idiot, not your fault. There is no logical reason why it would be his fault, what the hell. YOu get attacked and what the hell are you supposed to do? Take it easy on him? That's ludicrous!

We have a good system here. If someone breaks into your house, and you hit them, YOU get taken to jail, not him.

What a system. :roll: :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 11:58 am

Tairaa wrote:Yes, still puking. I couldn't sleep any longer, so I got up again. Now I'm trying to eat stuff, but my stomach is voicing very loud objections.

WTF did you eat?

(I'm trying really hard to to go back to my pu**y joke I hope you know ;) :lol: )
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

No idea...

Yeah, funny guy. :lol:

The closest I can think would be some sweet and sour sauce that was deep red, but not pink.. :(

That must have been it.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Could be that.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed May 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
If you fail at guns, maybe.

It has nothing to do with how you handle a gun.
It has to do with the moment of surprise.
The question you´ll be asking yourself under 1 microsecond is,
Will I stop myself shooting the minute I get surprised by anything withot me knowing what or who it is?
Humans are easily scared and the tiniest little joke that goes by scaring you can turn it into an "accident" if you are caring a gun in your hand.
Further more, most people can´t think and react rationally when they get scared.
So many would just take their gun and shoot.

And I don´t accept that it was an act to protect yourself.
Specially when you don´t know what or who it is you are shooting at.

You should attend a gun safety class and a conceal carry class and get back to me.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts