The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Climate Change is just a CON.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Tue May 19, 2009 10:14 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm

I`m sure that´s why it snowed here in Sweden in summer once 2 years ago. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby rath » Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:I`m sure that´s why it snowed here in Sweden in summer once 2 years ago. :roll:

nup iv decided everyone else is right, Climate Change is just a CON.

:D not.
rath

Postby CodeBlack » Tue May 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Global climate change is a fact. We have a globe. We have a climate. Climates change. Yep.

Oh I forgot. The US is going to spend the next 5 generation's wealth on developing green technology and then we are going to spend the next 5 generation's wealth on the military to ram green tech down the world's throat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"WORLD DOMINATION!" "Bunny, ball ball!"
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby rath » Tue May 19, 2009 11:02 pm

CodeBlack wrote:Global climate change is a fact. We have a globe. We have a climate. Climates change. Yep.

Oh I forgot. The US is going to spend the next 5 generation's wealth on developing green technology and then we are going to spend the next 5 generation's wealth on the military to ram green tech down the world's throat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"WORLD DOMINATION!" "Bunny, ball ball!"

i agree, i just wonder if all the climate change skeptics' will still feel the same when their own countries are in the tolite. :lol:

Australia is a big countrie ........ it's not our issue or concern.

Besides, .. Any Climmis (climate refugees) will be heading into the USA from south america, thus causing further disease war & death, in the USA. :idea:

:? :? :?
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 20, 2009 3:26 am

Just give me the world right now please...
You can barely dry up your own ass... :lol:

Uhmm americans will be the ones escaping into other countries, Tornado Valley will get alot stronger and bigger soon.
Diseases will increase the most and will most likely wipe out the human species...
Well most of it...

F-5´s FTW! :twisted:
Or F-6 now... :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Wed May 20, 2009 4:58 pm

The honest climatologists are saying that the earth is going through a cooling phase so the storm predictions are unlikely to come true. The north in the US has dealt with cold before. The extreme weather we have been having the last decade or so is probably just because of the phase shift itself. Once that completes things will calm down again. That's my opinion anyway. Its too hot in Texas anyway so I'm looking forward to it.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

CodeBlack wrote:Global <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='climate change';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://elephantine.info/?v=3%2E03&ss=climate+change">climate change</a> is a fact. We have a globe. We have a climate. Climates change. Yep.

This.

Anyone else saying that us humans are the great destroyers of nature is A) giving us way too much credit, and B) stupid.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 21, 2009 3:21 am

I only believe that humans are speeding up the process and making it a bit worse than usual.
But to completely change it...nah...they are not that smart or powerful enough...
Dark-Samus

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts