The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

Tairaa wrote:Your intelligence is variable to what you are exposed to, especially when you're young.

To a degree ........... yes.
mael

Postby mael » Fri May 22, 2009 11:57 am

Lashmar wrote:
mael wrote:I don't think anyone would deny the physical evidence of our having evolved from monkeys (simians and prosimians), but at the same time only the thickest PC advocate would say that Blacks and Whites are on average of the same intelligence.

The Bell Curve with the results of intelligence of Blacks and Whites separately will show the peak of the Blacks will appear at around the 85 mark when 100 is considered the White peak. The shape of the graph shows that there will be some Blacks who are more intelligent than some Whites and vice versa, But these tests use US Blacks, which are around 30% White. The African straight from the jungle has an IQ averaging 70. Australian abos, with the smallest brain-pan of all the homo genus has an even lower IQ, and most abos can't even string a sentence together.

Prove it ;)

I have many years ago and only received information which confirms what I wrote that you quoted above.

I am not interested in teaching the unwilling.

Look around you with your eyes open and your brain engaged and try to free your mind from the PC pablum and see if it isn't obvious without even looking up statistics to show what your eyes and brain tells you.

The UK ejewcation system churns out drone after drone of dumbed-down young adults to perpetuate the three preceeding generations of brainwashed sheep. You don't have to be one.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 11:57 am

mael wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Your intelligence is variable to what you are exposed to, especially when you're young.

It’s not to a degree mael. It’s simple; if you’re an idiot it makes no odd whether you are sent to Cambridge or the university down the road. You’re an idiot when you went in so you’re going to be an idiot when you come out. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 12:03 pm

mael wrote:I have many years ago and only received information which confirms what I wrote that you quoted above.

I am not interested in teaching the unwilling.

Look around you with your eyes open and your brain engaged and try to free your mind from the PC pablum and see if it isn't obvious without even looking up statistics to show what your eyes and brain tells you.

The UK ejewcation system churns out drone after drone of dumbed-down young adults to perpetuate the three preceeding generations of brainwashed sheep. You don't have to be one.

It has nothing to do with teaching.

I agree with you on the education system we have. It’s crap. It’s getting worse entirely because of the EU. We have to take on so many students from overseas because the EU says so nobody from the UK can get in. it’s a joke. (good old labor)

You have your thing against the Jews I have my thing against the EU and people who agree with it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri May 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Lashmar wrote:
mael wrote:

It’s not to a degree mael. It’s simple; if you’re an idiot it makes no odd whether you are sent to Cambridge or the university down the road. You’re an idiot when you went in so you’re going to be an idiot when you come out. :roll:

I'm sad to hear your world is filled with idiots. So your benchmark for typical examples of racial types is set on the low side.

I am uninterested in assisting the willingly blind to see.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 12:11 pm

mael wrote:I'm sad to hear your world is filled with idiots. So your benchmark for typical examples of racial types is set on the low side.

I am uninterested in assisting the willingly blind to see.

the UK is full of the bastards. :lol: they all bend over backwards for The Asians.

Jews and blacks are not the problem. It's the fucking asians in this country. they do whatever the F*** they feel like and nobody says anything. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Lashmar wrote:It has nothing to do with teaching.

* So educating/enlightening someone of a matter is not anything to do with teaching. OK! Fine.

I agree with you on the education system we have. It’s crap. It’s getting worse entirely because of the EU. We have to take on so many students from overseas because the EU says so nobody from the UK can get in. it’s a joke. (good old labor)

* You are evidently lying in the trap set by the people who control UK politics in believing there is essentially any difference between one party and another.

You have your thing against the Jews I have my thing against the EU and people who agree with it.
[/quote]

* The Jews (Banksters) are head and shoulders above the figureheads of the EU.

* Your desire for the EU to be neutralised is like hacking away at a vine hoping it will stop strangling everything in the garden. It'll just grow back even tougher than before. You have to get at the roots. Who or what is behind it all? You tell me.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 12:21 pm

mael wrote:* You are evidently lying in the trap set by the people who control UK politics in believing there is essentially any difference between one party and another.

God no. They’re all the same I just like living under a Tory government rather than a labor even though they’re all the same.

You can laugh at the Tories, the likes of Boris Johnson :lol: , where you can’t really laugh at Labor :lol: . Basically one party makes you laugh more than the other. That’s the only difference between them because the people behind are always the same.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 12:22 pm

mael wrote:* The Jews (Banksters) are head and shoulders above the figureheads of the EU.

* Your desire for the EU to be neutralised is like hacking away at a vine hoping it will stop strangling everything in the garden. It'll just grow back even tougher than before. You have to get at the roots. Who or what is behind it all? You tell me.

how do you know it's the Jews then? I'm just asking because I've never really understood what makes you think it's them. Could be the germans, could be the french, could be the yanks... we maybe not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm

mael wrote:

Well as with most anything there are many many variables that are unseen, and this is no exception. Your experiences determine your intelligence to a degree, yes. Not indefinitely.

A certain degree is "hardwire" by genetics, a certain degree depends on physically conditions, and then a certain degree depends on mental conditions, and I dare say there is probably a dozen more small variables that I'm unaware of also.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts