The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 11:35 am

As it says in Chis's link, it is not a direct ancestor of man (if it is real), but rather one of the links before the apes.

The reasons it is special is because it has opposing thumbs (on its feet), eyes which overlap - giving 3D vision, shorter arms - like a human, and a bone - the tarsis in the heel of the foot which is apparently a precursor of bipeds.

It's way - way back and in no way a link from apes/monkeys, to homo sapien. (But probably similar to Rath in its evolutionary development).

It makes me wonder what happened to cro-magnon bloke. With 1400 cc of brain he had more grey matter than modern humans, but he got off the bus some millions of years ago and that was his lott.

- Me suspects that with advancement of the brain and particularly the neo-cortex comes a conscience which puts the owner of such at a distinct disadvantage when faced with lesser evolved bipeds. Y'see the most advanced will naturally be inclined to accept as equals other bipeds such as those they might subjugate or otherwise allow to live amongst them. It'll work for a time, but once the lesser-evolved have multiplied in numbers greater than the advanced ones had expected or anticipated they tend to form a pack and sytematically kill every one of the kind which is more advanced (competitive).

Such as what probably happened in the Americas, where the oldest human remains are of caucasians, but they just vanished. The descendants of the peoples who (probably) ate them still recite ancient tales of the White people who gave them their civilisations and how they were all killed.

Or New Zealand is another interesting case, where it has been established that the males hail from Black Africans and the women are descended from Asia. What occured there seems to indicate that the Asians had transported some Blacks to NZ, and the Asians were a ruling class. But at some point the Blacks overpowered their Asian handlers, killed the men and took the women for themselves.

History repeats itself all right.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 21, 2009 12:04 pm

It was found in Isreal Maelstrom which means you are Jewish! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 12:10 pm

god forbid if he ever found out that the first people were blacks. :lol: Oh crap he just did. oh well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 12:11 pm

greeney2 wrote:It was found in Isreal Maelstrom which means you are Jewish! :lol:

Knock off the hard stuff! :lol:

It was found in Germany! Deutschland uber alles! :)

Heil Ida!
mael

Postby mael » Thu May 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Lashmar wrote:god forbid if he ever found out that the first people were blacks. :lol: Oh crap he just did. oh well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

... And a bit further down the lane those Blacks came from Ida's progeny.

* There is such a big gap between the higher apes and the most evolved White people, and the gap only get wider. Blacks are really a different genus now as we branched-off from each other in the deep, dark mists of time. The African Black is more closely related to homo-erectus than homo sapien.

The differences are narrowed with interbreeding, but the hybrid Black/Whites are a pretty-non-descript bunch.

I don't think anyone would deny the physical evidence of our having evolved from monkeys (simians and prosimians), but at the same time only the thickest PC advocate would say that Blacks and Whites are on average of the same intelligence.

The Bell Curve with the results of intelligence of Blacks and Whites separately will show the peak of the Blacks will appear at around the 85 mark when 100 is considered the White peak. The shape of the graph shows that there will be some Blacks who are more intelligent than some Whites and vice versa, But these tests use US Blacks, which are around 30% White. The African straight from the jungle has an IQ averaging 70. Australian abos, with the smallest brain-pan of all the homo genus has an even lower IQ, and most abos can't even string a sentence together.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Amazing they ever found the way to the orient where their IQ skyrocketed. :roll:
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Fri May 22, 2009 12:56 am

Me suspects that with advancement of the brain and particularly the neo-cortex comes a conscience which puts the owner of such at a distinct disadvantage when faced with lesser evolved bipeds. Y'see the most advanced will naturally be inclined to accept as equals other bipeds such as those they might subjugate or otherwise allow to live amongst them. It'll work for a time, but once the lesser-evolved have multiplied in numbers greater than the advanced ones had expected or anticipated they tend to form a pack and sytematically kill every one of the kind which is more advanced (competitive).

Yes,the kiwis are a problems in this country,maybe you noticed ,maybe its a common haha..The question though,What to do...hmm..

Anyway back to the origins of the kiwis in this case,and its not pretty ,i just have to agree.

If thats the case i dont know and no one does know how their subculture worked back then,versing the multi cultural group who probably showed a leadership but still pack mentality more so .Imagine that scenario,quite awesome thinking about it ..
Everyone in their place and order is bestowed ,like a king ,a pack head, a justice and a brandishing is understood like today.
Any culture whether clever or totally reliant on instinctual behaviour is territorial to the last straw when it counts .Nature is full of chemical awareness and is a big part of decision and emotional awareness to a living being.
The difference i guess is the middle ground where the earlier Boneheads couldnt quite fathom such democracy,probably there was none at all,thats what i expect with the pregnancies when a man is high on testosteone and those hairy kfs must have had a truck load to be sure.
But even today with a teenager with mostly a large number of them showing less wisdom than an adult ,now theres a % of what our predecessors may have been like..And yes that is a serious statement.Mans mind is still evolving but not singularly straight from a lesson from Darwins writings.I mean in a polyphletic structure.Maybe in 20,000 years teens may be 20 points more intellectually intelligent than today..But from my view point im really not sure if evolution is time/clock conscious or cosmic corrected by current nature for its girth of inteligence..
Can natures playground fertilize living consciousness to grow more,much more ?
If thats true,then an even more fertile place must produce more intricate beings..maybe
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 22, 2009 10:06 am

Your intelligence is variable to what you are exposed to, especially when you're young.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 10:41 am

mael wrote:I don't think anyone would deny the physical evidence of our having evolved from monkeys (simians and prosimians), but at the same time only the thickest PC advocate would say that Blacks and Whites are on average of the same intelligence.

The Bell Curve with the results of intelligence of Blacks and Whites separately will show the peak of the Blacks will appear at around the 85 mark when 100 is considered the White peak. The shape of the graph shows that there will be some Blacks who are more intelligent than some Whites and vice versa, But these tests use US Blacks, which are around 30% White. The African straight from the jungle has an IQ averaging 70. Australian abos, with the smallest brain-pan of all the homo genus has an even lower IQ, and most abos can't even string a sentence together.

Prove it ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 am

Tairaa wrote:Your intelligence is variable to what you are exposed to, especially when you're young.

Exactly. If I was sent to Africa I would be no more intelligent than them. Same for them. If they were sent to Cambridge they would be just as smart as a white sent to Cambridge.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts