The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

ISRAEL'S DIRTY SECRET

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby rath » Sun May 24, 2009 8:49 am

Nuclear Weapon Nations and Arsenals

There are currently five nations considered to be "nuclear weapons nations", an internationally recognized status conferred by the Non-Proliferation Treaty. In order of acquisition of nuclear weapons these are: the United States of America, the Soviet Union/Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China. Since the nuclear tests conducted by India and Pakistan in May 1998 both nations have publicly declared themselves to be in possession of a nuclear arsenal, but this status is not formally recognized by international bodies. In addition Israel has deployed a nuclear arsenal but has not acknowledged it. The three smaller Soviet successor states that inherited nuclear arsenals (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Belarus) have now relinquished all nuclear warheads which have been removed to Russia.

At days end, who has the bomb is a wasted debate, as the nations who TALK MOST about the threat of Nuclear Weapons, are doing the least to relinquish their nuclear weapons.

E.G ........ U.S.S, ... U.K, ...... FRANCE ....... RUSSIA. :roll:

I can tell youes mob that Australia has given up on a nuclear free world.

If the USA dont wanna give up the bomb.

THEN ITS NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR EVERYONE ...... :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Manhattan Project was the codename for a project conducted during World War II, primarily by the United States, to develop the first atomic bomb. Formally designated as the Manhattan Engineer District (MED), it refers specifically to the period of the project from 1942–1946 under the control of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, under the administration of General Leslie R. Groves. The scientific research was directed by American physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer.[1]

The project's roots lay in scientists' fears since the 1930s that Nazi Germany was also investigating nuclear weapons of its own. Born out of a small research program in 1939, the Manhattan Project eventually employed more than 130,000 people and cost nearly $2 billion USD ($24 billion in 2008 dollars based on CPI). It resulted in the creation of multiple production and research sites that operated in secret.

Mark Oliphant, the Australian-born physicist who was one of the leaders of the Manhattan Project.

Mark Oliphant, who returned to Australia to establish the Research School of Physical Sciences at the Australian National University, was but one of the many atomic prophets who believed that the technology would help propel Australia forward into the ranks of the world’s leading industrialised nations. As well as cheap electricity, Oliphant envisaged atomic-powered desalination plants that would enable the irrigation of Australia’s desert regions. The Premier of South Australia, Thomas Playford, was particularly inspired by these sorts of possibilities. Undeterred that known uranium reserves were small and of low quality, Playford set out to see South Australia through an atom-led recovery.

Australia has become one of the world's largest producers of uranium. From mid-1985 to mid-1995 it exported 43,000 tonnes of U3O8 (uranium content 36,000 tonnes) worth almost A$3 billion, an average of 10% of world production (currently 7%). Australia has the world's largest low cost uranium reserves, about 37% of the world's estimated reserves, with 928,000 tonnes of U3O8.

Curiously for an industrialized nation that is also a major uranium supplier, Australia has no nuclear power plants. It has one 10 MW (thermal) research reactor.

To date seven nations have openly conducted nuclear tests. They are:

the United States (1945)
the Soviet Union (1949)
Great Britain (1952)
France (1960)
China (1964)
India (1974)
Pakistan (1998)

& MAY THERE BE ANY MORE.
rath

Postby screamzero » Sun May 24, 2009 11:10 am

The genie is out; no way to put it back in the bottle. Fact...and we get three wishes:
1) Abuse it (screw up or hide 'till a thief shows up)
2) Use it (harness responsibly)
3) Loose it (used up wish)

Handle it.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Sun May 24, 2009 12:19 pm

screamzero wrote:
Nesaie wrote:
screamzero wrote:Which country has Arab citizens welcomed in it; gives them all their due rights and recognizes their language within their borders??

All of them, except for Israel. India treats Arabs and Palestinians better than Israel does and they're Hindu.

That's a blatant lie.
Israel gives Arabs as much as they want in freedom; speech and education in their
country. PLUS freedom of religion. You WON"T find a comfortable Jew in Iran,
Afghanistan or Egypt; Yemen, Syria, Lebanon
and North Africa...etc ad nauseum. Palestinians in Israel worry about ruining their residency
there -they'd rather NOT live elsewhere in "Palestinian territory".
Your so full of crapola. Far from being mistreated, the Arab
population in Israel and in the territories administered by Israel has been freer than
the population in any Arab state. Arabs in Israel vote. They elect leaders to the Knesset.
They have their own political parties. They have their own newspapers. They have
full rights to citizenship.
They are free to speak their minds. If conditions for Arabs
are so bad in Israel, why is the Arab population exploding -- and I don't mean because
of suicide bombers? Why do Arabs continue to flock to the tiny Jewish state from
virtually every Arab and Muslim land in the world?

ON THE OTHER HAND...

The Jews of Egypt and Libya were expelled while those of Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon
and North Africa left as a result of a coordinated <<--- effort among Arab governments to
create physical and political insecurity. Most were forced to abandon their property. By
2002 these Jews and their descendants constituted about 40% of Israel's population.
These are indigenous Jews. I know...irksome, ain't it?

There are estimates that Jewish property abandoned in Arab countries would be valued
today at more than $300 billion and Jewish-owned real-estate left behind in Arab lands
at 100,000 square kilometers (four times the size of the State of Israel)....thank the Arab League.
Like they reaally give voting rights to Jews. Jews
get ONE choice - convert or die, and then they probably kill 'em anyhow. Show us all a Jew's right to vote in
95% of the Mid East
Arab owned lands. Go ahead. I'll accept one or two examples and gladly stand corrected...
one or two examples. If they exist. Please. Show me. Show us all.

Seem as the oh so venerable and generous Arabs; Iranians; Iraqi and other Arabian
brotherhoods are so very equitable. You prove otherwise w/ a link. Jews Vote in Muslim Countries.
That's the F'n headline I want to see. DO IT. Show us! YOU CAN'T, 'cause it ain't so :!:
They made your day. DIDN'T THEY? gAWeD YOUR HAPPY (SIC). :mrgreen:

On this matter your one twisted psycho ling ling loon. Go ahead and talk to "the other side"
and get your revisionist bullshit history...the greater part of scholastic records contradicts
your blithering "witnessing". Stick your bologna up your nose and Put the drink Down. Your rotting.

GIVE IT UP NAIE-NAEI! WHERE IN PAN-ARABIA DO JEWS HAVE
THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN MUSLIM TERRITORY AS DO MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL!!!
:shock: SPEAK UP AND MAKE ME A LIAR!!!! :twisted:
YOU CAN'T! CAN YOU!!@!!!! :P WHERE'S THE
E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:
screamzero

Postby Nesaie » Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

Why do you twist this? Your claim was that Arabs were treated equally in Israel. You and I both know that is a lie. Palestinians, the true Semites, are treated as less than pigs.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby rath » Mon May 25, 2009 1:45 am

screamzero wrote:Which country has Arab citizens welcomed in it; gives them all their due rights and recognizes their language within their borders??
Which country(ies) has/have no Jewish citizens welcomed and wants to mangle 'em?
Which country)ies) has/have tested for the deployment of an EMF weapon?
Which country has not?
:ugeek:

Lets not forget Israel owes Billions of $$$ to Palestine in tax's & health care payments ect ect.

Israel withholds Palestinian tax money.

The Israeli government also decided to withhold tax receipts.

Israel withholds Palestinian health care & other Aid money.

Israel withholds Palestinian Foreign Aid $$$.

screamzero wrote:The genie is out; no way to put it back in the bottle. Fact...and we get three wishes:
1) Abuse it (screw up or hide 'till a thief shows up)
2) Use it (harness responsibly)
3) Loose it (used up wish)

Handle it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Handle it.
..... i can Handle it.

i assume you mean Australia having 30-40% of the world's conventional uranium reserves

& happy to sell it to the likes of Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey & even the New Iraq.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& who knows ......... in time if Australia does not see improvements in Palestine's
infrastructure, then it might be time for the world to think about more reliable source of electricity / power for Palestine.

If you get my drift.

screamzero wrote:The genie is out; no way to put it back in the bottle.

Ain't that The Truth.
rath

Postby screamzero » Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Nesaie wrote:Why do you twist this? Your claim was that Arabs were treated equally in Israel. You and I both know that is a lie. Palestinians, the true Semites, are treated as less than pigs.

Rath, when Palestinians quit letting Iran; Hamas and those ilk run 'em and get sensible; they will do fine just like the Israeli resident Palestinians are doing well. Get over it. Islami Barbary sucks and holds no candle to the inner strength of Israeli society -politically; socially; civilly and democratically. Are You too embarrassed of your own roots to admit it, or do just not know diddly squat? Israel has never been held down permanently to date in 6000 years. Explain that. They breed more military geniuses than your have hair on your ass. So many are utterly clueless about that.

Your a double tongued twisted mess Nest-lies. Only because they've (Palestrinians) melded into the population for 4 or 5 thousand years since their Philistine ancestry arrived from he Aegean
Seas and hybridized with the locals after 5 thousand years are they Semitic...that went over you head, didn't it?

You don't learn crap so you can justify to hear yourself spit whacky bull tards. Palestinians are not the only true Semite (all be it hybrids, but who cares..right Nest-lies?). Other Arabs and Jews are Semitic as well, bigot. Palestinians are descended..whats the use. I pointed that out months ago and you remain ignorant. I ain't throwing away cherries to be wasted in ignoramuses potamusus gigantusassus. Jeeze your so crudgy w/ your ignorant statements.

If it makes you feel better to call these facts a lie, go for it. It's your twisted, sick, perverted, repeatedly vomited lie. You have repeated this stupid pablum puke of yours enough to your mind that it is a reality in your shallow skull. Just 'cause Palestinians in Israel worry about ruining their residency for acting out, you can't comprehend why: not 'cause your stupid; 'cause your ill w/ a biased and opinionated mealwerm sickness. Why don't they (the Palestinians that live there) just move out of Israel?? Dodge that one too, 'cause your to chicken hearted to admit why - that would blow your ass out of the water.. dodge away squirrelly ass. You yet haven't shown one Muslim state that lets Jews vote. Dodge Clown. You Can't even answer the question. What a squirrel. You two really are a couple of swingers. Now I know your crazier than bat crap:

"A)Israel's 1999 elections, in which the incumbent prime minister lost, impressed many Palestinian observers. Columnists remarked on the smooth transition in Israel and wanted the same for themselves: "I envy [the Israelis] and desire a similar regime in my future state." The director-general of the PA's Information Ministry, Hasan al-Kashif, contrasted the changes in Israel with the power of "several names in our leadership" who rule in seeming perpetuity. The leader of the terrorist Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Nayif Hawatma, wants the PA to make decisions the way Israel does, by putting them to a vote.

B)Christians and secular Muslims particularly appreciate Israel's protection at a time when Palestinian politics has taken an increasingly Islamist cast. A Palestinian Christian declared that when the Palestinian state comes into existence, "the sacred union against the Zionist enemy will die. It will be time to settle accounts. We will undergo the same as our Lebanese brothers or the Copts in Egypt. It saddens me to say so, but Israeli laws protect us."

C)In an ironic turn of events, a lawyer living in Gaza, Na'im Salama, was arrested for slander by the PA when he wrote that Palestinians should adopt Israeli standards of democracy. For his audacity, he served jail time. An obsessive anti-Israel critic, Hanan Ashrawi, reluctantly acknowledges that the Jewish state has something to teach the nascent Palestinian polity: "freedom would have to be mentioned, although it has only been implemented in a selective way, for example, the freedom of speech." A prominent psychiatrist and director of the Gaza Community Mental Health Program, Iyad as-Sarraj, confesses that "during the Israeli occupation, I was 100 times freer."

D)Palestinians who live in Israel, including Jerusalem, appreciate Israel's economic success, social services, and other benefits. Salaries in Israel are about five times higher than in the West Bank and Gaza Strip and Israel's social security system has no parallel on the Palestinian side. Palestinians living outside of Israel want an economic in - when the Israeli government announced the completion of the security fence in one region, a resident of the West Bank border town of Qalqiliya reacted with outrage: "We are living in a big prison." (that be on the PLO side o' de fence there, Einstein)

E)These comments point to Palestinian appreciation for the benefits of elections, rule of law, minority rights, freedom of speech, and a higher standard of living. Amid all the PA's political extremism and terrorism, it is good to know that a Palestinian constituency also exists for normality.

F)Unfortunately, it remains a furtive constituency with little political sway. The time has come for decent Palestinians to make their voices heard and state that Israel's existence is not the problem but the solution."

Tax that. I'd give links, but you'd only come back with a worn out twisted lie. I wouldn't give you squat if you were out to wreck my world either. Common sense doesn't really rule you two does it? Israel seems to have more balls than America these days (just teasin'...but think about it.... losers).....evidently some Palestinians
know better as these previous readings show. You can't can't handle it, so you lie like hell and twist like the werms that ye are. Schmucks.

As for hypocritical dweebs like nestle blabbing babble patriotism and such when It can't even comprehend why Mosaic Law works much less that it inspired fundamental roots of civil justice in all Abrahamic influenced societies as well as modern Judaeo-Christian influenced ones; except, of course, when libertine whack jobs worshiping their genitals moved in. Suck.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Rath, when Palestinians quit letting Iran; Hamas and those ilk run 'em and get sensible; they will do fine just like the Israeli resident Palestinians are doing well.

Actually the Palestinian mafia runs things, they are called " FAMILIES " google it and learn the truth. It's never reported here in the states for reason you'd never be willing to believe, let alone accept. I base that on reading most of your posts. ;)

Wrecking " YOUR WORLD " :lol: :lol: :lol: How about " OUR WORLD " And FYI~~~ FURTHER~~It's " LOSE " not " LOOSE " The latter refers to something not tied down, or something akin to screws or nuts as when they come " LOOSE "

Just me 2 cents worth! 8-) Maybe the one hitter can be blamed if so my apologies Sir! Carry on!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Tue May 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Thanks for letting us know that the Palestinians are in deeper crud than first thought. What a blinding light. Looks like somebody needs to crack that egg.....lawless stupid and Barbary is lawless stupid and Barbary when it comes to Corsair "swoofties". Don't you think?

That they have turned amongst themselves for incoherent agendas is old news....poor slobs that are innocent need some help. The Israelis will get fed up with it soon enough as it keeps bleeding over. To bad the leftist libbies can't muster the scrotum to help 'em out. Obumer's recent reality checks might continue though - maybe that shiite will slow down as soon Achmeningina gets his nuclear schit scattered. It will happen. Israel can't afford the stupid. Frankly neither can we. Now you/we know another reason why the resident Palestinians would rather remain in the sanction that is Israel: Der Familia rustica! Nice contribution Rickle. Thank you.

"Our world" is the plural inclusive term when I was allegorically inferring a singular group entity with the "You" word instead, putting the reader in an empathetic position. Obviously this had no effect on you what so ever. That, of course would require a mind and a heart to figure out......looozzzer. Spit jack B.S. w/ my spelling; really politically adept of you, you social Rembrandt you....nice conceptual skills you have I might add.

You wouldn't happen to know a Muslim state that allows Jews to vote would you? That was the thrust of my 'bitchery' if you recall. It seems Nest-lies hasn't turned a truthful resource with which to contribute a solid answer on the matter as you have about Palestinian "cuckolding". (This is another allegoric metaphor. FYI. It's really "deep" too. Think about it.) H-m-m-m? That was the point of my attack: Killin' a Nest-lie Jew lie...happen to know a Muslim state that allows Jews to vote? I know of a Jewish state that allows Muslims to vote.
screamzero

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts