The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

U.S. Has Plan to Secure Pakistan Nukes if Country Falls to T

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby jwebb » Tue May 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Tairaa wrote:Jwebb, are you saying that it is in your best interests for extremists to get a hold of nuclear weapons?

Best intrests? um... no.. not in my interests at all. you think they would mess with people if everyone mind their own business..

are you going to go buy a gun, then go down the street and shoot someone in the head killing them and walk home? these things happen for a reason.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Nope, sorry. You're wrong.

People do things far disproportionate, logic is not always used, especially when it comes to killing.

If the Taliban have a nuclear weapon and they detonate it in, say, Karachi? How many people do you think a nuclear bomb being detonated in Karachi would kill? Or New York City?

Which solves exactly zero of their problems, because they're killing innocent people instead of someone responsible? I don't care how badly they where treated, if they can stand the notion of killing 5 million people who never had anything to do with anything that happened to them, they should be shot and killed.

So let me just get this straight, you are against the US going into Pakistan to secure nuclear weapons and prevent terrorist cells from acquiring nuclear weapons?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Tue May 19, 2009 4:56 pm

jwebb, you've been snooping Ahmadinejad's propaganda talking points again haven't you? Who is it that is "starting the sh*t"? I think that would be al Qaeda. Would you be ok is we brought back Saddam and let him have nukes? Who do you think would be his 1st target? Oh wait, who do think would be his 2nd target? That's better.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby hxxx » Tue May 19, 2009 6:30 pm

What's more likely, that the Taliban will secure and launch a nuke obtained in Pakistan

OR

The Pakistanis will launch a nuke because some superpower (USA) is invading their country to "secure" their nukes

???

Use yer heads, if any one of us were a Pakistani, you can bet yer azz that we would not want the USA "securing" our nukes.

Furthermore, if I were a Pakistani, I'd be a whole lot more concerned about US "security" as compared to the Taleban.
hxxx

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh really? Well if they are unable to defend nuclear ordinance they should not have them! This is as simple as it gets folks, I don't think a lot of people here have a solid understanding of just how much force is involved with a modern nuclear weapon.

They are not something you want people to have who are not going to be able to definitely secure them.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 20, 2009 3:42 am

Yet another reason I stopped responding to Jwebb,

He has the mind of a ten year old. It's better the terrorists have the nukes than USA? Brilliant!

Wonder why people think you're an idiot?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 am

We need superman to get rid of all nukes... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby hxxx » Wed May 20, 2009 5:17 am

Superman is not needed. We have

Which is how several folks in this forum believe we should behave.
hxxx

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 20, 2009 6:00 am

What's you're plan hxxx?

wait till the Taliban control all of Pakistan, and all the nukes? If Pakistan falls to the Taliban it will be a given that the rest of the free world will be in a very bad position. These murderers will not hesitate to set off a nuke anywhere in the west.

Or do we have the always relevant UN deal with securing the nukes? :roll:

I understand the point of Pakistan not wanting America in they're country, but had they had more balls to fight the Taliban, we would not be needed. I applaud Pakistan for finally doing something about the Taliban, but it should have started sooner. Problem with that is if we did what President Bush wanted to do, he would have been run out of town, but now since it's Obummer, no one has a problem with him going into Pakistan.

What I'm saying is: If the left hadn't turned America against our last President, he would have been more capable of dealing with Pakistan, but since they demonized President Bush from day one they tied his hands. The result is what you see today.So now it's The Usurpers problem, lets see how well he deals with real pressure.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Jaack » Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 pm

jwebb wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Jwebb, are you saying that it is in your best interests for extremists to get a hold of nuclear weapons?

Best intrests? um... no.. not in my interests at all. you think they would mess with people if everyone mind their own business..

are you going to go buy a gun, then go down the street and shoot someone in the head killing them and walk home? these things happen for a reason.

Yeah jwebb they happen in the cess pool called the mid east on a daily basis. Moohamet takes his AK down the street shoots or blows up a lot of people and leaves, either on foot or in pieces.

Geeze kid you have a bad case of rose colored glasses.
What?
Jaack

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts