The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

CIA Denies Cheney's Request To Declassify Interrogation Docs

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 am

He just can't stand being upstaged at his own game. I find that funny as hell as well as a bit IRONIC. Fitting, I always knew that deep down Chain Dawg was a whinner, that's all he does these days. Piss and moan like a wounded school boy rebuffed by his first attempt at a date. :lol: :lol:

Also interesting that no one seems to care enough to respond to your post accept me! Maybe they too are all off pissing and moaning somewhere nice and cozy! :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 20, 2009 8:33 am

No, most have been keeping up with the news. The CIA may be pinned into a corner by good ole nazi Pelosi.

She will eventually either force CIA to release all info or it will all disappear. Pay attention cole.

My feelings, Obama wants Pelosi out, he will ask the CIA to release all info pertaining to this as well as briefings and so on.

The Usurper in chief really dropped the ball on this one. He didn't want the American people to see what the waterboarding resulted in. ( ya know good intel) Now he is going to have to release it eventually or shut up. Now he's in a pickle cause now the American people will see what fruit this enhanced tenique gained for the US. That makes President Bush look good. The Usurper in chief can't have that now can he. After all he inherited everything. :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 am

I've been charged with a project so my net time as been very very limited these past three weeks yet given that I feel compelled to respond to your post Stoner, it's important to understand that I am a middle of the road person on most everything political with few exceptions. Right vs wrong is something I find very important when it comes to certain issues. Take this CIA stuff for instance of which there are many opinions, especially in regard to the torture stuff.

Speaking of your " PAYING ATTENTION " comment that's a knife that cuts both ways and is most often at the control of those in the Media. Take this tid bit for example:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0429/p99s01-duts.htm

A quote from above:

The Bush administration strongly opposed lawsuits brought by former detainees, saying they reveal state secrets such as interrogation methods or government involvement with subcontractors. In February, the Obama administration supported that view, reported ABC News.

What do you make of that Stoner?
Were you aware of this ruling? Was it widely reported on TV or in PRINT?

But on Tuesday, San Francisco's Ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals ruled unanimously, in a 3-0 decision, against their argument, reports the Chronicle.

The court said the nation's laws apply to all its programs, including those that involve state secrets.

"According to the government's theory, the judiciary should effectively cordon off all secret government actions from judicial scrutiny, immunizing the CIA and its partners from the demands and limits of the law," Judge Michael Hawkins said in the 3-0 ruling.

Allowing the government to shield its conduct from court review simply because classified information is involved "would ... perversely encourage the president to classify politically embarrassing information simply to place it beyond the reach of judicial process[/color

This stuff is highly controlled by the media, allowing some info to become knowledge while censoring others.

Take Cheney for example: In reality he's simply trying, or doing the GOP's bidding in an attempt to get out front of the sh*t storm headed there way like soon to be released gitmo photos, lawsuits, investigations ETC. Surely this is just my opinion but one echoed by many a hellava lot smarter than I'll ever be.

I wonder where Bush has been hiding while all of this unfolds?

Here is all you really need to know of how it will all play out, the Government will never allow it:

[color=#FF4000]However, the Associated Press (AP) reports that the Court did agree that classified information needed to be protected, but objected to the position that such a concern necessitated automatically throwing out the case.

In what is sure to be a painstaking process, the Court advised judges to weigh the national security value of each individual piece of evidence before deciding on its admissibility, reports The New York Times.

The court said the government could ask judges to conduct a case-by-case review of whether the disclosure of specific documents would jeopardize national security. But allowing the executive branch to shut down an entire lawsuit whenever an official says its subject is classified would be a "concentration of unchecked power" and lead to abuses, it said.

Judge Hawkins said that if it turns out "privileged evidence is indispensable to either party," then the case may eventually be dismissed, reports the AP. The news service also reports that the Justice Department is "reviewing the court's decision."

According to the Chronicle, the government has several options at its disposal now. It can appeal to a larger panel of the Ninth Circuit Court or take the case to the Supreme Court. If it is defeated in both those venues, the case goes back to US District Judge James Ware in San Jose. He dismissed the case in the first place in February 2008.

Business as usual, only the picture is a tad bit clearer, a bit more in plain sight!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 20, 2009 11:10 am

Quote:
The Bush administration strongly opposed lawsuits brought by former detainees, saying they reveal state secrets such as interrogation methods or government involvement with subcontractors. In February, the Obama administration supported that view, reported ABC News.

What do you make of that Stoner?
Were you aware of this ruling? Was it widely reported on TV or in PRINT?

I agree with Bush, The thing you forget is The Usurper in chief already told the whole world what tecniques we use. That's why I say Cheney is right as well. Why just release what we did? Why not release why it was done, and what intel they got from it? That way the American people can decide how horrible it was, or was not.

Like I said The Usurper has once again made Bush look like Einstein, and himself foolish. He is in a nice pickle don't ya think ?

The reason Bush has not been seen is because the Americans were brainwashed into thinking he was the devil himself. He served his country the best he could, and got nothing but grief for it. If I were Bush I'd tell the whole country to go F them selves. Remember he didn';t let us down , we turned on him.

There was no criminal wrong doing by the administration, if there was they would have already been on trial. Lets not forget the whole house and congress would be right beside em.

Thanks for stopping by, thought you were MIA.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby screamzero » Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 am

i can't wait to see more of "Stretch" Pelosi's CIA piss fight. It's gonna be great.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am

Yeah agreed~~obviously Dems have a hard on, " I MEAN THING " for the CIA. I believe it's because the CIA works independent of their reach despite anything they claim. The CIA is a necessary evil, can't live with em, can't live without em! JMHO

I wish Pelosi would just go the hell away and take a walk off of a short plank or something similar.

Once again Cheney is simply trying to protect those about to get hammered into submission by the AG and the Justice Dept, albeit a mere slap on the wrist. The key was " JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE " imho` Move along folks, nuttin to seez here!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts