The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Why the world needs UFO disclosure

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby dejarma » Thu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

CodeBlack wrote:You are forgetting the people who have witnessed UFOs. Many of them are the general public.

You are getting confused! I’m talking about the TRUTH… not what people BELIEVE ufo’s are! I’ve seen something strange in the sky but it doesn’t mean to say it’s alien orientated just through lack of explanation……
dejarma

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 22, 2009 2:04 am

You are forgetting the people who have witnessed UFOs. Many of them are the general public.

Whether they have seen or not.
It doesn´t make them much more credible than politicians,scientists or the military.
Still only human and the biggest property a humans have, is lies.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 pm

That's it Dark-Samus. From now on we're calling you "Negative Nancy".

dejarma: "lack of explanation"??? Lack of explanation!? People have seen things that could not possibly be man-made. Human technology does not advance that far that fast. People have seen things that are way beyond anything humans have. And don't give me that crap about the government hiding advanced technology projects. Secret projects are only secret for a while and then the technology gets put into service and then we all know about it. And each new advance has been incremental, not some jump to light speed thing. Ok, you could say that stealth was not incremental but it does not have to be alien either. And the development of stealth is documented.

The current big secret project is something many people have seen all over the world and it can easily be explained as human technology and that is the lighter-than-air triangles (balloon technology). That secret is obviously out. People have been seeing them for years but its not perfected yet so its still black project. I'll bet it won't be for long though. They are just balloon UAVs. Take a balloon, add sensors and cameras, add stealth, add quiet propulsion. Instant UFO.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby dejarma » Fri May 22, 2009 4:50 pm

CodeBlack wrote:And don't give me that crap about the government hiding advanced technology projects

Calm down sunshine before you soil your underwear & do yaself a favour; think before you shout ya mouth off with this usual “I know best” boring attitude, because in this place you’ll have no idea who you could be talking to! Now we can discuss this like adults (I take it you are an adult) or we can carry on forcing our personal views in each others faces as you like doing it seems! Personally I prefer the first option but I’m not bothered either way my friend! The choice is yours……….

Peace.

Dej…
dejarma

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 22, 2009 5:28 pm

It is you who needs to calm down sunshine. I am perfectly calm. You misunderstood.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 am

That's it Dark-Samus. From now on we're calling you "Negative Nancy".

That´s a nice nick name I suppose... :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Southpark reference. ;)

To help dejarma relax
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 24, 2009 3:02 am

Ace Ventura :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:36 pm

CodeBlack wrote:Southpark reference. ;)

To help dejarma relax

:lol:

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

dejarma wrote:
SneakyPete wrote:The govt. is really good at their job, i mean REALLY good. There is so much stuff they are hiding from us. And letting out the facts that ET's are real and are visiting our planet would cause choas.

Personal I think if they are here "visiting" us, they obviously don't want to destroy us or use us as slaves or they would have years ago! There is no reason why we shouldn't know about other life in "our universe" (or multi-verse if you ever heard that theory)

So, you believe government know about & are working with aliens... what makes you come to this conclusion?

Yes. If you look at all the evidence of a UFO crash. No one beside the government can go into that location. Stories of eye witnesses to a crash see un-marked black helicopters coming in and retrieving the wreckage.

Look at the first big UFO crash. They said it was a UFO crash then all of a sudden they change the story. They saw that people were making a huge deal about it and needed to cover it up.
SneakyPete

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts