The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cybill Shepherd Blames the Mormons & Catholics for Prop 8

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Fork tongued isn't limited to only lying, omission of truth is better then lying because you aren't giving false information, you're simply not offering said information in such a way as to influence ones opinion in a manor that is advantageous to you.

Akin to lying, but for whatever reason people don't think it's as bad.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Lashmar wrote:Sorry SRO? :?


I just got a laugh at that for some reason. Little things please little minds. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Tairaa wrote:Fork tongued isn't limited to only lying, omission of truth is better then lying because you aren't giving false information, you're simply not offering said information in such a way as to influence ones opinion in a manor that is advantageous to you.

Akin to lying, but for whatever reason people don't think it's as bad.


I thought that is what you meant but I wasn't sure. :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby mael » Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Calling me a female neurotic android doesn´t really help your point of view :roll:


* I didn't call you a female neurotic android. I just said you were like Marvin the neurotic android, and his character was male - if a little on the 'gay' side.

Atleast I`ve apologized for the stupid bad ass statements I did about religions in the past, it was not the right approach to debate over those topics and greeney knows about it.
Sure we still don´t agree on anything when it comes to religions but I don´t spit out bad language and such comments anymore debating over it.
You however, offends jews,blacks,women etc etc.
So who of us two do you think is more credible? :lol: :roll:


* Think what you like. It is better to not need to apologise.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mael » Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Lashmar wrote:Point and case is above.

If anyone else called you `a hateful little bugger` I think you would have said something stronger than what you did:


* No. You misunderstood. There was no need to be angry.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Apologizing is a sign of respect to the side you don´t get along with when you have gone too far.
I guess your parents didn´t teach you that? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:31 pm

mael wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Point and case is above.

If anyone else called you `a hateful little bugger` I think you would have said something stronger than what you did:


* No. You misunderstood. There was no need to be angry.


Wasn't angry at all. :? sorry if it came over that way though. :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby mael » Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
I'm not a racist. I'm a racialist.


Tomato Tomato. :roll:
You blame everyone but your "own kind".


Yap yap yap!
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Jap jap jap? :?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Tap, tap, tap? :? :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests