The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Christian Persecution Comes to America

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby screamzero » Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

According to Voice of the Martyrs "More Christians have been killed for their faith in the 20th century than have been martyred in the total history of Christianity."

http://www.discerningtoday.org/members/ ... cution.htm
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am

whatever, they have been the persecutors themselves against many people throught history so whatever. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby screamzero » Sun May 10, 2009 11:30 am

Dark-Samus wrote:whatever, they have been the persecutors themselves against many people throught history so whatever. :roll:

Here...you will like this:
Hey,

Pray to your gods wherever you want. Just don’t make me do it, or tell me about it. I don’t find it as interesting as you do.

Also, try not to pray in the middle of the street or in major throughways. A recent report has stated that traffic jams cost the Ontario public 4 billion per year in lost income, gas, etc. Delaying everyone isn’t very productive.

Please don’t pray in libraries, unless you do so silently. People are trying to read.

Prayer in subways or on major transit is not reccomended, neither is falling asleep. You should keep an eye on your belongings.

Depending on your job, prayer may not always be welcome there, either. For example, if you are a telemarketer or working in a phonce centre, asking your client if you can take 5 minutes to pray while they’re on the phone is not considerate. As well, if you’re an airline pilot or a bus driver, taking a timeout to pray may shake your passengers’ faith in your ability to drive.

Rules for praying in movie theatres follow the rules for praying in libraries.

Please to not stop to pray while filling your gas tank. People are waiting behind you.

Prayer in prison may make you a target for rape. Just saying.

Praying in the middle of class could get you kicked out, and rightly so. The prof needs your full attention.

If someone asks you if you could pray somewhere else, keep in mind what it looks like you’re doing. It appears that you’re talking to yourself, which can put a normal person at unease. At all possible, try holding a cellphone while praying. That will definitely help with the creepiness factor.

Also, if asks you if you could pray somewhere else, or not to pray, or says that prayer is stupid because you’re only talking to yourself, they are not persecuting you. Feeding you to a lion is persecuting you. Asking you to pray in your church or home is not. I, personally, enjoy singing showtunes. If I did it in the middle of a church, I wouldn’t feel persecuted if someone asked me to stop.

Please don’t tell non-religious people thay your praying for them or their souls. It’s silly. Plus, we all know it’s actually a veiled insult.

Your corpse nailed to a board is disturbing, and I don’t necessarily think kids should see it. Again, just saying. Worshipping it is all well and good, but don’t be surprised if other people feel the same way as I do.

Have fun with your website,
Mike

http://www.cynical-c.com/?p=4187
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 pm

If you want to pray, go to a church or at home :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby mouseshadow » Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 pm

screamzero wrote:According to Voice of the Martyrs "More Christians have been killed for their faith in the 20th century than have been martyred in the total history of Christianity."

Yep, St. Paul was good at it.
I heard he was giving lessons
when he fell down and busted
his arse. Gotta love them catholics :P
I heard his lessons were so good that
they used em to burn witches and the men that loved em(too much) :roll:
mouseshadow

Postby screamzero » Mon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:If you want to pray, go to a church or at home :roll:

I do it where I stand....anywhere I stand...and you won't even hear me. Steal that.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Mon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm

mouseshadow wrote:
screamzero wrote:According to Voice of the Martyrs "More Christians have been killed for their faith in the 20th century than have been martyred in the total history of Christianity."

Yep, St. Paul was good at it.
I heard he was giving lessons
when he fell down and busted
his arse. Gotta love them catholics :P
I heard his lessons were so good that
they used em to burn witches and the men that loved em(too much) :roll:

squeak
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 am

If you can pray wherever you want then so can gays kiss eachother wherever they stand.
You can´t have just one thing :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby event_horizon » Tue May 12, 2009 7:54 am

The very existence of Christianity, Judaism, and the Muslim religions is insulting to all unbelivers. Their religions tell us we're going to "burn in Hell" while they live it up in Fantasyland, so they think they're above us. It's all quite arrogant and condescending.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 am

I agree with you their event.

i think we can enjoy our spot in hell together hey my friend? ;) :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts