The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Christian Persecution Comes to America

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 am

Well in essence it is all about individuality but when it comes to racism it´s mostly with a more general approach.
But of course yes if anyone hurts another one regardless of their colour which I don´t give a rats ass about what they are then he or she is still suffering.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby event_horizon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 am

screamzero wrote:
event_horizon wrote:
screamzero wrote: Of religion you know nothing but your vitriol. You've never coordinated cognizances of philosophical conclusions from the secular knowledge base in contrast of religious dogma to even know which is good or worthless. That 's just so obvious with you. Know more about what your bashing...your ignorance proceeds you. A blanket statement about anything is the least wise manner of thinking any can do.

....O.K.? You may now continue pissing....and moaning....

I don't know how on Earth your warped perceptions arrive at these conclusions and I don't care. You think you're smart with these silly run-on sentences, using fancy words, and all you sound like is some babbling nutjob. Your opinions mean about as much to me as a maggot taking a dump on a cow patty.

...d-duh-uh. Typo...u gilly soose. Did intuitive cognizance fall out of your anal werks!?
...incapable of figuring out a hurried statement?...an impassioned plea to have you
deflate your great egotistical, self-righteous intellect enough to be objective?.. your
mouthage seems to intimate your bright...fool me twice ;) ...your pie hole speaks
volumes of your arrogant self-assurance...if you couldn't figure what I clumsily attempted
to relay with an impassioned plea (your bone headed pride and ego blinds you so grossly) in exposing your insolence...
then you are a idjiot...lets try it again...match face:

"Have you ever coordinated cognizances of philosophical conclusions
from the secular knowledge base to contrast against religious dogma to even know which
is good or worthless?"
............capiSH!?.....DEAD E-EYE? Did I sound religious enough then!?!?!?. Anal N3ck?

You can't form a coherent thought (admittingly so), then throw a tantrum containing 3rd grade insults when someone doesn't understand what's going on in that stuck together ball of cooked noodles you call a brain? You need to be on some type of medication...probably anti-psychotics.

And that "revised statement" is still stupid. "Coordinated cognizances" doesn't make sense. Either you're cognizant of something or you aren't. There's no coordination required. And the rest of it is nothing but vague BS.

You also need to learn the difference between your and you're. I mean, wow, man, you're so dumb you're even dumber than 'Dumb and Dumberer'. You need to go back to grammar school. :lol:

screamzero wrote:P.S. (Sorry I did not reply sooner...I actually have a life. :shock: ) :P

After all this time you remembered me? Awww, how sweet. I'm flattered.

So this has been nagging away at you for almost 4 months (you've made other posts since)...eating you up inside...and this was the best you could do? You should have just let it go dude...'cause this really makes you look pathetic. :lol:

So you actually have a "life"? :shock: And what kinda life is that? Daily sessions of rolling around in your own poop? Metaphorically speaking of course (but who knows). :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:05 pm

I, as a lower middle class white man, am just as profiled by the police as any black man, and regarded with just as much misplaced disdain, for instance.

you mean outside your trailer park 8-)
MonarchSmile

Postby fortwynt » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Hey, stupid ass....i dont live in a trailer park...and even if i did, what would you be trying to say with that statement? I know plenty of folks who actually do live in trailer parks, who are ten or twenty times the person you are. Not some mindless f*ckstick who gets on a message board and has nothing more constructive to say besides petty insults and jabbing. I got a good idea here, go jab your boyfriend tough guy.
fortwynt

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

fortwynt wrote:Hey, stupid ass....i dont live in a trailer park...and even if i did, what would you be trying to say with that statement? I know plenty of folks who actually do live in trailer parks, who are ten or twenty times the person you are. Not some mindless f*ckstick who gets on a message board and has nothing more constructive to say besides petty insults and jabbing. I got a good idea here, go jab your boyfriend tough guy.

Turn the other cheek and then listen
to all of the 8 segments :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9h-0UO_Nc

otherwise I will not recognize the god that might be in you
MonarchSmile

Postby fortwynt » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Hey, I can admit I find it hard at times to reflect in the correct ways...especially in the face of constant poking and prodding. Even Christ beat some guys up with a whip, so give me a f*cking break.
fortwynt

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

fortwynt wrote:Hey, I can admit I find it hard at times to reflect in the correct ways...especially in the face of constant poking and prodding. Even Christ beat some guys up with a whip, so give me a f*cking break.

And if you are coming out here, bring your baby's, we got two floors here with plenty of
playmates. They even knock on my door 8-)
MonarchSmile

Postby fortwynt » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 pm

MonarchSmile wrote:
fortwynt wrote:Hey, I can admit I find it hard at times to reflect in the correct ways...especially in the face of constant poking and prodding. Even Christ beat some guys up with a whip, so give me a f*cking break.

And if you are coming out here, bring your baby's, we got two floors here with plenty of

You both fascinate me, with your insistent push to try and get me to resolve things within myself, and frighten me.

It's a deal.
fortwynt

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

fortwynt wrote:
MonarchSmile wrote:

You both fascinate me, with your insistent push to try and get me to resolve things within myself, and frighten me.

It's a deal.

PS: Jesus was not perfect, he liked woman better

no offense to my gay friends?
MonarchSmile

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 am

Non taken :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts