The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Christian Persecution Comes to America

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:04 am

It's almost like being "white"....every other race/culture is patted on the back and praised for being proud of their heritage and race, but whites are taught that whites are the bane of the existence of the rest of the world and one should not be allowed to be 'proud' of their "color" lest one be called a racist.


Well yes but you still have to understand, whites have never experienced the horror and oppression the others have experienced through history.
It´s okay for you to be proud of being white although in my opinion I don´t really see the fuzz of it no matter what colour you are, it´s jsut a colour and you are all stupid humans so I don´t see the big deal in the end. :lol:

But anyway, the thing is, Blacks,Native Americans and so on make parades and stuff not because they are black or brown, but because they want to celebrate the liberation and stuff.
Whites can be proud but no matter how much you want to celebrate it like them, it´s just not okay because real NAzis and Racist will take advantage of it and it´s just not a good thing to do.

Same with the Gay and Straight issues.
A straight person can´t makes parades and say I`m proud to be straight and all when no one has ever even made a dispute on how sick or normal they are.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby fortwynt » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:13 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
Well yes but you still have to understand, whites have never experienced the horror and oppression the others have experienced through history.



I have to say that I think that statement is categorically false. i am quite certain that if you look back throughout history and far enough you will see that every group imagine-able has at some point been slaughtered, enslaved, and oppressed by another group...."the others" do not somehow hold a monopoly on suffering and despair....just take a look at the history of the my ancestors, the irish, and you will see that they suffered just as much as anyone else from these same situations....but no one seems to remember or care about that....and thats only one example, there are many others.

I understand what you are saying, I just think that it is slightly short sighted.
User avatar
fortwynt
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: The MarKed side of the DuNe

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 am

Yeh but I don´t think the Irish were discriminated for being white only.
But I get your point of view on this particular matter.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby screamzero » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Yeh but I don´t think the Irish were discriminated

for being white only.
But I get your point of view on this particular matter.

...be the only white boy workin' the dishes and "prepin'" in the back of a
Mexican restaurant, then get back w/ me....& btw; whites have enslaved
whites and if I dig deep enough I will find white slaves forced into other
cultures. Bet me: I refer you to the Roman Empire. I refer you to Nazi Germany
as well. I refer you to the white sex slave trade that feeds South America, Black
market Russia and the Middle East with all the white pussy they want t-o-d-a-y!

The form of overt Slavery like was in the States back when is gone in the first
world today....guess who put a bloody end to that!?!? WHITES. Judeao-Christian Whites.

Screw the bitches, both of my family sides fought and worked for the black
benefit towards freedom during the civil war (mother's side) and health; education;
agricultural, commerce and military training in Africa (grandfather & dad). Now a
mess of 'em play the stinkin' race card here and have cleptocracies in Africa. The
few selfish bastards ruin it for the real folks let free and strong.

Fug the stinkin' black minority that jacks their own people into that B.S. (Militant
and criminal Islamo Black rads...Acorn; etc.) and the stupid white enablers that wrecked
thousand of small black businesses in the late 60's and early 70's thanks to L.B.J's
Great Society idiocy (clear and provocative evidence of how socialism r-e-a-l-l-y- sucks):
that piece of shytty social engineering that crippled a fistfull of black American small
businesses. Fug 'em if they don't recognize the truth....r-e-a-l-l-y- fug 'em.

I hardly love anything more than a real Black man shaking my hand and looking
me in the eye...a brother...don't even feed me those pent up anal pieces of
ignorant self-pity wallowing in the muck.

Read up and wake up.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am

screamzero wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:Yeh but I don´t think the Irish were discriminated

for being white only.
But I get your point of view on this particular matter.

...be the only white boy workin' the dishes and "prepin'" in the back of a
Mexican restaurant, then get back w/ me....& btw; whites have enslaved
whites and if I dig deep enough I will find white slaves forced into other
cultures. Bet me: I refer you to the Roman Empire. I refer you to Nazi Germany
as well. I refer you to the white sex slave trade that feeds South America, Black
market Russia and the Middle East with all the white pussy they want t-o-d-a-y!

The form of overt Slavery like was in the States back when is gone in the first
world today....guess who put a bloody end to that!?!? WHITES. Judeao-Christian Whites.

Screw the bitches, both of my family sides fought and worked for the black
benefit towards freedom during the civil war (mother's side) and health; education;
agricultural, commerce and military training in Africa (grandfather & dad). Now a
mess of 'em play the stinkin' race card here and have cleptocracies in Africa. The
few selfish bastards ruin it for the real folks let free and strong.

Fug the stinkin' black minority that jacks their own people into that B.S. (Militant
and criminal Islamo Black rads...Acorn; etc.) and the stupid white enablers that wrecked
thousand of small black businesses in the late 60's and early 70's thanks to L.B.J's
Great Society idiocy (clear and provocative evidence of how socialism r-e-a-l-l-y- sucks):
that piece of shytty social engineering that crippled a fistfull of black American small
businesses. Fug 'em if they don't recognize the truth....r-e-a-l-l-y- fug 'em.

I hardly love anything more than a real Black man shaking my hand and looking
me in the eye...a brother...don't even feed me those pent up anal pieces of
ignorant self-pity wallowing in the muck.

Read up and wake up.


How bout watch moving pictures ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9h-0UO_Nc

:D
MonarchSmile
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am

But whites discriminating whites screamzero is not really about the colour of your skin or something like that.
It´s more about what kind of class citizen you are.
I`m sure most of the problems when it comes to whites discriminating whites is because of the Rich and Poor factor.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby fortwynt » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 am

So racism then is more of a horror than, say, classism?

It isn't even about blacks vs whites (or whomever) anymore...it is ALL about rich versus poor.

I, as a lower middle class white man, am just as profiled by the police as any black man, and regarded with just as much misplaced disdain, for instance.
User avatar
fortwynt
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: The MarKed side of the DuNe

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:35 am

fortwynt wrote:So racism then is more of a horror than, say, classism?

It isn't even about blacks vs whites (or whomever) anymore...it is ALL about rich versus poor.

I, as a lower middle class white man, am just as profiled by the police as any black man, and regarded with just as much misplaced disdain, for instance.


You are a crap merchant, really :!:
MonarchSmile
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:54 pm

So racism then is more of a horror than, say, classism?

It isn't even about blacks vs whites (or whomever) anymore...it is ALL about rich versus poor.

I, as a lower middle class white man, am just as profiled by the police as any black man, and regarded with just as much misplaced disdain, for instance.


In some ways it is actually.

Like you have highger chances to pass through life being poor and white than being black and a slave.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby fortwynt » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:20 am

Hey MS.....shut the F*** up already.

DarkSamus- Regardless, the point still stands that it is a fallacy to suggest that people of "color" bear more historical suffering, and to a worse degree than whites, or that there is no historical evidence to suggest otherwise.

Furthermore, to suggest there is a difference between someone crushing my face in because I looked at them the wrong way, or doing it because im , say, black, to me is ridiculous....I'm just as bashed up either way....
User avatar
fortwynt
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: The MarKed side of the DuNe

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest