The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

A-I

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby shadowfx » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm trying... oh I'm trying.... :lol:
shadowfx

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 pm

oooohhh :D ..tribute to Rolling Stones evening on American Idol...

this should be interesting..will finally get a chance to see who is in the running....

gonna like the music anyhow.....

ok..like the black dude first up now...(he's got a nice voice)
(little weak in some spots...but nice tone when he doesn't push it)

damn..missed the next two...oh well (shrugs)..

I'll catch up..
sheye

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:26 am

The Rolling Stones theme suited pretty much all of them, I think most of the contestants did awesome! Think the best was 'can't always get what you want'- by crystal. Last week I missed who was voted off, I seen 2 of the idols voted off, and wasn't sure who the other 2 were that didn't make the top 12.

Last night I realised my favorite contestant of all time had already been voted off last week, Alex lambert. :( :( :( :( :( Really thought his voice was the most unique. It was depressing to know I won't be getting to hear any more of his music. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: arrrrr
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Last night I realised my favorite contestant of all time had already been voted off last week, Alex lambert. Really thought his voice was the most unique. It was depressing to know I won't be getting to hear any more of his music. arrrrr

no kidding...might be best though...he was good< (edited to add an o..cause otherwise it was ridiculous...lol)..now hes not hooked into all the "contract " crap..got the exposure...and hes FREE..to do what he pleases>>>I think?

when they boot you..at what number...is it??..that they no longer "own" you ...so to speak...for a length of time??

just askin...

I know....I might try out....

I said MAYBE..relax...just want dark's fair judgemnet on my very own tune...(that I won't let the stones sing by the way)..

my royalties...not theirs...
(sighs)....dark..I just wamnna win a mini ..dark_ samus statue...

and I ain't givin up till I get one for my daughters barbie ..doll house...

(really sux to be so stubborn at times...but I ain't given up on it :lol: :lol:)

not yet anyhow.....
maybe neva..??
sheye

Postby sandra » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am

Thats true sheye, now he is free to do whatever, and I'm sure (I really hope) he gets a good contract. On his last performance, the judges, had great things to say about him, kara even stated he was very much a runner to win the entire thing, and Ellen loved him, I'm trying to find his performance that was his very last- the night he was kicked off the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gpcnEvzlxk

Thats the one before, and simon told Alex to imagine Randy in a bikini :lol:
Yiiiikes huh.

Dark might not mind that, not sure tho :lol:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Uh...Randy is so not my type thank you very much... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Uh...Randy is so not my type thank you very much...

I think randys cool..I like that "dog'... I think he could be my type lol...so could simon...their friggin host ryan gets on my nervs though..have no idea why...but..hes my least fav....hes cute and nice..but I find him irritating....(odd isn't it)..

sandra that guy alex has soul quality...that won't go away....he got exposure...thats what he needed..now he can take his time and figure out how much time,and how he wants to invest into a singing career
i myself could never just do that alone....(sing concert gigs)
most good musicians i know..do other things as well....

there are many "formulas" to his true happiness in his life...not getting caught up in the top media hype..of the final stages of American Idol..might be the very best thing for the career he wants...
whatever the case is...he has soul quality...and hes a natural..and can only improve in my mind....

so its a win win..any way you slice it.
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Well Ryan is my type...physicly...Simon is more my type though...lol :lol: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 am

:lol: lol Dark, you like the big guys huh?
Like I said, Simon is handsome.

Sheye, thanks for cheering me up about the whole Alex thing, your words seriously helped me, because I just thought he was one of the greater people the competition has seen, and I think this year, AI voted off alot of their Unique talent early. :?

Lat night I was happy with who went home, can't remember her name now. But I like Crystal the blonde that sings janis joplin and tracey chapman real well. Something just very natural about her. The guys are ok. I hope next week they do alot bettr.

I sure hope that Alex ends up making a record.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 am

I sure hope that Alex ends up making a record.

sandra...go to his website he must have one..or to reverbnation..or some where where artists gather and exchange ideas and thoughts ,as well as fans...

you could prolly email personally with that request..my gueess he already has ome home recordings..most people do now..its easy to do..he'd sign it for you ..and send it to you..with a kiss....thats what artists do for fans that really "dig" them...good luck on that..I know you'll see it accomplished...just have patience..and be honest on how you feel about his talent...he'll love you for it...trust me ..thats why they do what they do..(smiles)

take care girl..and I'm in on the final show..judgement thing lol...

missed this week..but I'll keep on by you tube or something..still casting my votes at the end though
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts