The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:00 am

As a follow up to the post above: HERE is an ever better article written by one of the very most gifted individuals I've ever had the pleasure of reading. This one is not for the faint of heart, or those who lack the critical thinking gene.

Jonas is beyond good, he's almost in a league of his own. His research stands alone, I've never read any better, especially when it comes to tying up lose ends, or connecting those dots most difficult to see. The pic he used on Michelle Obama should tell you something....hopefully you'll catch it and ask yourself a few simple questions...( if you read this Greeney that his pic, not mine lol )

The Prosecution of Bush, Obama, and the Neoconservatives for Murder, Torture, and Sodomy
The Obama administration has repeatedly declared that drone strikes have caused next to zero civilian casualties, but a rigorous and extensive study done by Stanford Law School and New York University’s School of Law showed the opposite. The report meticulously declared that

“from June 2004 through mid-September 2012, available data indicate that drone strikes killed 2,562 – 3,325 people in Pakistan, of whom 474 – 881 were civilians, including 176 children…these strikes also injured an additional 1,228 – 1,362 individuals.”[1]

The report continued, “Before this [the people] were all very happy. But after these drones attacks a lot of people are victims and have lost members of their family. A lot of them, they have mental illnesses.”[2]

Therefore, “real threats to U.S. security and to Pakistani civilians exist in the Pakistani border areas now targeted by drones.”[3] In 2009, drone strikes in al-Majala in Southern Yemen took the lives of 14 women and 21 children.[4]

The above, being his lead, goes toward Obama being " BUSINESS AS USUAL " This should give everyone a bit of pause, those that care enough anyway.
This is a long article, most of his work is packed with tons of very interesting info. I hope you'll read it thru and give it some thought with an open mind.

I myself am most interested in the never seen before photos: Surely some of you will have the same question as I do.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/31 ... nd-sodomy/

Does that woman LOOK like the one on TV? Since I've no TV I'll have to rely on your feedback...LOL

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 am

“from June 2004 through mid-September 2012, available data indicate that drone strikes killed 2,562 – 3,325 people in Pakistan, of whom 474 – 881 were civilians, including 176 children…these strikes also injured an additional 1,228 – 1,362 individuals.”[1]

This report reminds me of the vehement argument we had here over the "study" done claiming 650,000 were dead as a result of the USA based on a survey of a few hundred people, and multiplied by the population, which was full of inaccuracies . In that study it grouped hundreds of thousands in a undefined "other" category. The count was totally speculation, and it led to tooth and nail arguing over its accuracy here.

Like that study, this one IMHO leaves an awful lot to the imagination? For example if you did not know the exact number, 2562-3325, a range, you would not carry out the last digits to 62 & 25. If you could not get closer than a range of 800 you certainly would not be able to guess exactly the 62 number, it would all be rounded to the nearest 100. That is a red flag IMHO. Additionally, the same number logic to 474-881 civilians, nearly a 50% inaccurate guess. Then to go on and claim a exact number of 176 children, not the same estimated range, is totally unbelievable. You would not be able to estimate children dead to any better than the range of total civilians dead. Not to mention totally impossible to accurately claim the number of children to the exact number, when the group of civilians is so wide you do not know the exact number is ridiculous.

Sorry Cole, although I do agree collateral damage from drones exists, you have to question these numbers, just like the 650,000 survey. Are you telling me Cole, a person who looks so close at details you see what nobody else sees in pictures, that you do not question these numbers, that are estimated ranges, and in the same breathe have an exact number of dead children??? The numbers, ranges, and than exact number of children from those numbers is impossible. It makes no sense.

"a rigorous and extensive study done by Stanford Law School and New York University’s School of Law "

A study is far from any exact count--they do not know the numbers, they are estimates, which makes the dead children number even more unbelievable.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts