The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 am

At long last a bright light shines at the end of the tunnel. Surely Jaydee can explain it all in detail to those out of the loop.

The book: The Volunteer---Michael Ross and Jonathan Kay----------good source of how all these things have come to pass, the effort involved, and the MASSIVE-------------MASSIVE amount of monies necessary to do the deed, and then to " NOT ONLY COVER IT UP " that may be a bit much----but surly to INFLUENCE AND CONTROL THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC---Post event.

Am I being indirect??????????????? Surely the smart ones understand. ;)

Murdoch ---------Hum well-------------lets' see now---Just how far will this go before the PTB pull em all in??

How many Top Cops have resigned-------------one whistle blower already dead----------I have read where a drug and alcohol trail story/cover story has been posed-------------probably has it's own track record to spoon feed the investigators.

Sickens me to see the trolls defend the lie, glued to Fox news with their out of sight out of mind attitude...........................wonder why their have such high salaries...............how damn dumb can everyone really be....??

Can any of you imagine the money that has been made off of the THING called 9-11? Anyone?

As for me..............I think it pales in comparison to the level of exploitation and influence used against those most effected by the event itself.............the tactics, the laying in the gutter, and now it's been found...........THE HACKING!!!

And you laugh when people point these sorts of things out...the " THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN MEETS THE EYE KIND OF sh*t "...............Play the Batshit crazy Lunatic fringe horseshit cards all you want.................all by way of Murdoch have been, or eventually will be deemed
garden variety PSYOPS...........But we've known that for near a decade now....

But some. oh yes, by some......I mean........it's more likely that many many more have known all along........................and you have no shame because you've been brainwashed into OBLIVION...................almost beyond all hope.

I find that a TRUE Pity.

Time to put all this crazy stuff to bed now!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 am

Maybe Rupurt Murdock planted the Thermite in the buildings? I think you have solved it this time Cole! :clap:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 pm

To think that the op called 9-11 was pulled off by 19 Arabs is akin to thinking it only cost a few bucks and merely took box cutters and a stern voice of " SIT DOWN OR I'll cut you "

Man how truly pitiful it all was when you look back.............Would you like to see Murdoch's financials...... I mean News Corp of course-------..........Fox's contribution, which was solidified by the event itself???????????? All that WAR MONGERING SHORT SKIRTED MARKETING ...LOL >>>>

Wake up man1

Are you capable of reading a financial? Last I checked News Corp cal was north of 40 billion, and that' after a massive scandal fueled haircut!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think he's never tweaked anyone in a position of influence..............drop that cool aid cup!!!

It's a clear indication of massive corruption just like too many to count people have suggested................Sorry Greeney but your TV is an absolute brainwashing tool geared toward mind manipulation..............for dollars down the road..........it's why there are no real fat models...........making a few million per year.. ;)

Anyway.......the clock is ticking!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am

and it'll keep on ticking..and tocking..and tick/tocking..and tock/ticking..so there
and I prefer 'voluptuous models', mister
(hey, it was a freezign big azz,shut in winter, alright)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:45 am

bionic wrote:and it'll keep on ticking..and tocking..and tick/tocking..and tock/ticking..so there
and I prefer 'voluptuous models', mister
(hey, it was a freezign big azz,shut in winter, alright)

Ah........my kind of woman..............must be after my heart! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 am

I feel more like a baton or a vollyball, actually.
:?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 am

Did you know that near ten years on the AUTHORITIES... :lol: :lol: :lol: Yet not so funny.............have let it be known through an FOIA request that..............MOST ALL of the victims of 9-11 DO NOT appear on the DEATH REGISTRY???????????

But of course they go on to explain this as being simple RED TAPE due to REPORTING LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS. :clap: :clap:

You can find the article:

written by Thomas Hargrove of
Scrips Howard News Service

An average of 300 or so people die every day in the entire state of New York---------------yet on 9-11 that average increased to a bit above 400...........

But have no fear..................it's probably just a glitch of some sort. :roll: :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 am

What a surprize, another sexist comment from Cole. Something is really wrong with you my friend.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

greeney2 wrote:What a surprize, another sexist comment from Cole. Something is really wrong with you my friend.

Go see an eye Doctor. I sure hope your DL has been revoked, maybe you're just confused.

Sexist comment... hehehe---------do tell how so.........was it something contained in the death registry, or just something else left off of the list? :? :? :?

What does sexism have to do with a post about a missing list of people who supposedly died on 9-11?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 am

It's coming and the Machine is in full flight.............I saw the made for INTERNET TV thing Bingham's Mother-------------Alice Hoagland did, or someone had done..............whatever.

I pity all who swallow this obvious bunk, especially those who refuse to examine this event for what it was, as well as what it has become.

I learned that her Son, Mr Bingham.........was an openly Gay Rugby player. I think the whole team was part of a Gay Rugby league of sorts.........anyway she seems deeply affected by the loss of her son. As a parent myself I can relate to her pain, it's something I hope I never have to endure. But should I ever, I truly hope to find her kind of courage.

I did find it extremely odd that it was Her who was leaving the messages to her son--------how was she able to do that? How was anyone able to retrieve those post crash/shoot down-WTF EVER.

Anyway the message left on her machine by the woman who runs a daycare next to the White House was the straw that broke the Camels back. They always go a bit to far with their brilliance.

Anyone who thinks 93 would have gotten near to ANYTHING close to the Capital without being shot down is a brick shy of a full load..................that's as polite as I can possibly put it. Unless of course Minetta was lying when he told the story of 93 being on Radar and fighters locked on!! It's how far out again!! LOL

I'll always regret not learning of this farce until several years after, hell I can't remember exactly when......04-05........maybe no......05 I think...late 04.............ah wtf, anyway.

How can anyone forget........the Machine is here to make damn sure that you don't!!!!

I hear the NYPD has a CIA type intel Op..............Consisting of 13-14 people...........had it for a while now but the accepted line is that " IT DOESN'T EXIST "

Maybe it's not so hard to put people in place that other employees are completely ignorant of! :lol: :lol:

Nah, I must be dreaming again. :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts