The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 23, 2011 7:21 am

good firewood, to go with the two cords I've already split---by hand---

gotta give ya some respect there. :clap: I do all mine by hand as well. I hate using log splitters. I just got a load this weekend of nice red oak. They are taking down a large swath of trees for new power lines by me, and the wood laying there is as good as gold to me.

sorry for jacking the thread, back to the conspiracy. :mrgreen:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby bionic » Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 am

Do you guys watch Parks and Recreation? The tv show?
There is a character on that show that SO remidns me of many of the guys who frequent this board
Ron Swanson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pa ... on_Swanson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIZ4ckmd9-I
:mrgreen:
(he rocks, fyi)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 am

BloodStone wrote:
good firewood, to go with the two cords I've already split---by hand---

gotta give ya some respect there. :clap: I do all mine by hand as well. I hate using log splitters. I just got a load this weekend of nice red oak. They are taking down a large swath of trees for new power lines by me, and the wood laying there is as good as gold to me.

sorry for jacking the thread, back to the conspiracy. :mrgreen:

BloodStone...

Yeah you dawg you... :P I'm jealous of the Red. See there we have something in common, I too can't and won't use a log splitter.. too damn slow...anyway like gold is right..Guys pay up for Oak these days. Congrats on the cabbage.

I'll tell you a funny story, you can laugh at me....lol

I felled an Ash a few years back...big ass tree--anyway I wanted to split some nice size chunks for the burner out of the stump. So I TOOK MY SAW AND CUT ABOUT HALF way through the stump about 3 inches off the ground. Take my axe and she's busting out like cake with every blow, then I get a little too close to where I had stopped the cut,( only I make a mistake and think I cut deeper and have plenty of chunk to bust off) so I snap an axe blow hard, like a hinge----the extra juice caused me to miss my mark and a chuck about the size of a baseball busts off and hits me dead center of my left shin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny now but at the time I actually thought that I'd been shot.I went down, and yes, I stayed down. Within a few seconds you could see the knot raising through my jeans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could throttle me dead center in the chops and it wouldn't come close to how that felt, I was freaking hobbled. I damn near shed tears and wet myself all in one motion.

I limped for a week and had a war wound for three months. Not kidding.. the bump started to fade only after about 45 days time. Damn that hurts just reliving it. :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

ha ha, been there. I did almost the same thing last season with my sledge.

I was hammering a wedge in, and decided to see what my dog was doing midswing ( didnt want to hit him) I bashed my shin with am 8 pounder, thought for sure I broke it, but it swelled real nice, and in a few days turned a nice Blackish yellow. Oh the pain !!! :lol:

I still cant beleive the amount of red oak they just left laying there. I'm thinking of going back everyday, and loading up to sell it. They probably have about 50 acres they are cutting, and just leaving it there.
Shame I tells ya.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon May 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote: PS. Who do Americans hate Black---South Americans, Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, Turkish folks?????????????????? You've been conditioned to believe, so you blindly follow, like a lap dawg.

You obviously haven't seen anything from Hollywood in the last 20 years. Every movie is filled with the group you just mentioned, and in positions of authority. They are portrayed as hero's and white males are portrayed as the bad guys. Well, except the the white males who suck up to female power or kiss lots of black a$$. There's your conditioning. What planet are you from, again?
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 am

Get a life Black. Nobody cares............where are you from son?

Hollywood can mold your mind my friend, not mine.....................Why don't you go call sumbody!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 am

Are you guys , like, every single person on every website EVERYWHERE????

This is what is comes down to?
What you do with your skills?
(awesomeness, fyi)
Typical men.
Cutting down trees and such
Go You!!!
:thumbup:

on a sidenote...

9-11 makes me sad sometimes
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 24, 2011 12:47 pm

What is truly sad about 9-11 is the utter lunacy of the Official account and the fact that it's waved in your face at every opportunity. Sad indeed.

It sucks bad to see that event used at a benchmark for all things Government related when it comes to Laws, Rules, and Regulations.

Some of the stuff they come up with is truly insulting. It's been said that those from within coded some popular photos of 9-11......just checking on who would have an interest. :roll: Yeah right>>>>>>>

The Cornell thing is what did me in.. I happened to see that one live and in person, even exchanged e-mails with the dude who penned the piece----within seconds the site was overrun by trolls and subsequently pulled down a few days later---------------never to be seen or heard from again but the purpose had been served.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Tue May 24, 2011 2:01 pm

so..sometimes, trolling...it's a job
well... everybody's gotta eat, and food costs money, I guess
hence, the needing of a job

job well done

the 10th anniversary of 9/11 will be here before yah know it
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Yes, 9-11 is sad when you consider that the image of the US has fallen so far that people like Bin Laden thought the world would be a better place if they killed a bunch of innocent people in America. That fall has come from a number of things, not the least of which is the utter corruption of US politicians and having a crunk president. e.g. BO giving billions of tax payer dollars, as "stimulus" money, to his campaign supporters who owed huge amounts of back taxes. BO belongs in jail. So be prepared for more 911's.
CodeBlackv2

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts