The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 09, 2011 10:48 pm

My daughter took my little grand daughter to Disneyland today! :D
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:42 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:77 pages and counting.
Which will happen first?
    Bin Laden will be captured.
    Bin Laden will die of old age.
    This thread will end.

Forgot all about this one. Well, looks like we got our answer: A, except that he was killed 90 milliseconds after he was captured.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Thu May 12, 2011 10:31 am

Well, looks like we got our answer: A, except that he was killed 90 milliseconds after he was captured

hhmm.
yep, didn't anticipate that..execution, assassination, basically
a hit..they 'took him out' (as it should be, after all the public slaughters his kind did,he inspired and supported, beyond 9/11, even.. Daniel Pearl comes to mind)
What's that they say?
one to the heart, one to the head?
Or just, strait to the head, in this case
Had to be done, I say
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 am

New fuel for the fire which makes fanning the 9-11 flames much easier to do in plain view despite all that falls through the cracks in the minds of those with little brain matter. ;)

One more time---How big were those buildings again? :crazy:

Who said a mind is a terrible thing to waste?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:21 am

One more time---How big were those buildings again?

One more time-do you have a concrete senerio how they got preplanted explosives into the WTC yet, and put them on the exact different floors each airplane hit yet? Identical buildings, why use different floors, and just how did they collapse from the floor the planes hit downwards, and not some other floor, it the planes had nothing to do with it. Just something I thought of out on the porch having a lemonade! :P
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Big planes hit big buildings. Buildings fall down. Its a F-ing head scratcher. :? :think: :wall:
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun May 22, 2011 4:44 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Big planes hit big buildings. Buildings fall down. Its a F-ing head scratcher. :? :think: :wall:

Yeah it is. :roll: :roll: Akin to crayons, and numbers water colors, right up your alley!

Is Iran culpable in 9/11? It 'knew about terror attacks before they happened and trained hijackers'

Yeah they new about it, it's all RIGHT THERE in those court papers---Sounds official, which scares me to death---I'm not sharp enough to decipher " COURT PAPERS " :roll: :roll:
f,ING SHANKS!

ran knew about 9/11 before it happened and helped train hijackers, court papers say.

Lawyers representing September 11th victims’ families claim new evidence shows Iranian officials assisted in training hijackers and had advanced word of the attacks.

There is ‘clear and convincing’ evidence for damages and a federal judge should find Iran culpable in the terror attacks, according to papers filed in Manhattan, New York.

Hey Black----you better ring up the FBI again----tell em all about this!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolute load of BULLOCKS!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ckers.html

Some things never die. Complete insult! Period.

Cole

PS. Do you know what White Oak is?
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:11 am

White Oak Ave. just happens to be the name of one of the major streets to my house, and also the main steet John apartment was off of.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Cole refuses to believe that there are people out there who hate Americans. Only Americans could have figured out how to hijack planes and fly them into buildings. He knows that Ahmadinejad loves Americans and would never participate in an attack of his American friends. He doesn't buy that I saw posts on the internet by Ziad Jarrah (hijacker) talking about 9-11, weeks before it happened. He mocks me for notifying the FBI of that fact. Oh how he mocks me. ;) :lol:
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon May 23, 2011 6:28 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Cole refuses to believe that there are people out there who hate Americans. Only Americans could have figured out how to hijack planes and fly them into buildings. He knows that Ahmadinejad loves Americans and would never participate in an attack of his American friends. He doesn't buy that I saw posts on the internet by Ziad Jarrah (hijacker) talking about 9-11, weeks before it happened. He mocks me for notifying the FBI of that fact. Oh how he mocks me. ;) :lol:

You're wrong partner. I don't know anything at all... just ask around! :roll: :roll:

Hey Greeney. I lost a massive White Oak, well a spur off of it, a three pronged beauty of around 90-100 feet tall and three separate trunks of 22-24 inch---near 30 at the absolute base.

I just couldn't bring myself to hack up the last 20 feet of the trunk so I sold ( gave ) basically to a Timber buyer who offered to remove it, and drop the VERY DANGEROUS other prongs, remove the logs, pay me a bit in trade for the wood.

It's a real nice Veneer tree worth probably 1,500-2,000---but getting it down safely and removing the logs COST'S money, especially at $4.00 a pop for fuel and chainsaw time, not to mention front end loader and tractor trailer. So I agreed to do it, I'll still have a weeks worth of work cutting and removing the tops---oh probably over a cord of really good firewood, to go with the two cords I've already split---by hand--- :shock:

Anyway the point was in regard to an airliner hitting this tree, kind of an Oak vs High strength steel contest---The Oak would put the craft down with relative ease---just sayin ya know.

I guess I should upload a pic or two just to put it in perspective. Maybe a tree thread is in order.

Big trees vs big Buildings. lol Crazy nuts./

Cole

PS. Who do Americans hate Black---South Americans, Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, Turkish folks?????????????????? You've been conditioned to believe, so you blindly follow, like a lap dawg.
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts