The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

I'd love to hear Greeney put that in perspective that everyone can understand!

The perspective of you is, whatever is said to you that upsets your living room conspiracy rants, is greeted with insults, personal comments, and condesending smalltalk. The way you talk to people is dispicable, and your following rules or respect is non-exsistant. The burden of proof is on you, and presenting question after question for everyone else to go chasing after prooves nothing, except you do not have a explanation. Your guessing games with endless photographs is just old. Oh! Look whats in that picture, anyone but me see it???

You asked for names of people who saw the airplane, and I gave a very long list. Yet in minutes you were able to discredit every single one on the list. Either you are the smartest man on earth, in which case you would not be posing so many questions, or the perspective is you are just obsessed with your delusions, and everyone else is a fool.

When one considers, every other subject around here you do the exact same thing with, starting the first day of any event, one can only see the perspective about you, is you are opinionated and horribly defensive. The perspective is, you are living in some kind of armchair fantasy world, and you just make this stuff up, with nothing but your imagination.

How many screwballs sit at home, and have solved every conspiracy from JFK to every step of the Bush Administration, all from their living rooms, in a Noplace city? Not 2 seconds went by and you knew all about the Ft. Hood shooter, the Tucson shooter, and lastnight you know everything already about the Kadafy story, he ordered Lockerbie. Lets not even talk about the missile in Los Angeles or the shooting of the Beverly Hills entertainer agent, you know everything about that too. Or the guy down at the liquer store near Ft. Hood who has a brother that know a guy at the base.

The burden of proof has always been on you. Any fool can cast doubt on anything, proof is another story. Being a football ran I'm sure you do your share of Monday Morning quarterbacking, that I'm sure you can understand.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You need medication Sir. Like I said some people just think that they are better than other people--YOU are such a person Greeney, I'm not the only one who's mentioned it. Further I was mocking you Sir---and it obviously went way way over your head--that's understandable given the fact that you seem to be able to read EMOTION VIA TEXT--yet are unable to spell certain simple words-- I've always just figured that you did it on purpose! ;)

Anyway what does a no place city mean? :lol: :lol: Ever think that people sometimes look down on you nuts on the west coast as being arrogant snobs? Nah--no way anyone would ever think such a thing :roll:

Questions are sometimes the best answers: Why no plane debris on the lawn--because no jumbo crashed into the damn building--something obviously did--but it wasn't a 757 and any attempt to claim it was is utter ignorance or simple gate keeping-- Yeah a Piper Cub leaves debris, just as a Lear does, as does any other--but a 757 leaves crap loads of debris--crap loads--and not nearly enough to compensate for the size and mass of a 757 was ever even remotely recovered much less cataloged !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the plane was magic, maybe it was God's work!

I don't solve things Greeney I simply state my opinion based on critical thinking--if you choose to have an opposing view, have at it--but get your facts straight before you make a fool of yourself in regard to certain subject matter.

I inquired about an avenue of approach in regard to the event called 9-11 and was advised that it would be best to stand down.---So Greeney being of sound mind and body, and trusting the advice ( especially from where it came ) well--surely you know Sir! ;)

I don't post a link to every source I may mention in passing--they would crash your server If I did--I read many many things Greeney--from all sources--I assume those taking the time to read anything I may post, may already have some knowledge of the content--but if that's not the case--then by all means say it and I'll correct it straight away!

You Sir may talk down to me all you wish, it will have ZERO EFFECT on me personally---I'm above that childish shit---Like I said--some of you take this stuff to extremes, extremes that are simply NOT HEALTHY---Especially from a mental standpoint.

Lastly: You used those words in question, completely, and totally--100% out of context---as a result you're difficult to follow---THAT'S why I called you out! Your reaction was as expected.

best,

from America's leading nowhere city! :clap:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:18 pm

New footage has been released :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure it has---from a Government backed web site no less--anyway it's been ( as expected ) edited into oblivion--

I just love how they keep pounding away on this thing---one of their most prized accomplishments--indeed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -fell.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm

You are so full of boloney with your editorials its pathetic. Their is something wrong with you for sure.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 am

greeney2 wrote:You are so full of boloney with your editorials its pathetic. Their is something wrong with you for sure.

Have your son request the cctv footage from the Pentagon---shove it in my face, make me look foolish--come on man that should be a walk in the park for you.

My point is that they keep pounding this 9-11 BS--Every other day it's something supposedly new, only it's been chopped---surely you guys can see that for yourselves---if not I'm sure there are a few high tech photo chops near you that can point out edited video in all it's glory.

Read the link--notice the quotation makes around certain words within the piece---that's the European way of doing this-- :roll: I like their style.

Will you ever read more than you talk, listen more than you spew?

What's wrong with me Greeney? I'm curious---even more so--why do you care? I can leave at any time--like I said no skin off my back partner---I'm not the one who's mentally challenged as evidenced by some of the content contained in certain posts. ;) But I understand some have a need for cyber connections, real or imagined---to each his/her own.

Just let me know--

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 am

You just make it up as you go, just like the Private Manning questions, and Ninor comments. You expect everyone to swallow your ideas and start chasing after your ideas, that have no basis. You have no idea what has or has not been altered in the 17 minute video, yet you make the declaration you know it has been. With no explanation whatsoever except what you conger up in your own mind, it the "go ahead and proove you wrong" game. Proove yourself right for once. Anti American gossup, lies, and rumors without a bit of evidence was noones game, just like yours. Thats why you see me answering your boloney.

If you can't take some direct opposition, maybe your tactics of being a condesending know it all, and should go someplace else. Your idea not mine!
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 am

Make it up as I go! :lol: :lol: Obviously you're not reading the links---those links are written by supposed journalists--so therefor I'm not making anything up--I am however posting my opinion--just to be clear Greeney--I'm not anti American or Government--I just don't bleed like you do, nor the rest of the flock.

Anyway to each his/her own--right!

Here is an interesting take on this decade old newly released footage--From the Guardian.

"The whole tower, it's gone," one officer is heard yelling. "Holy crap, they knocked the whole fricking thing down."

Another officer asks: "How could it go down?"

How could it go down indeed. :shock:

The video is part of a cache of information about the attack handed over by city agencies to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the federal agency that investigated the collapse.

It was released by NIST on 3 March under a Freedom of Information Act request, but it remains unclear who published the footage online.

But you see as per the previous link I posted above--from the Daily Mail--it has been claimed that the infamous CRYPTOME---Is responsible for the internet posting of the video---If you read it---it's in that link unless of course they EDITED that link.

Regardless--CRYPTOME--and the site in question is a Government run/sponsored project as evidenced by the .org location--at least that's the usual assignment for Government sites-- They were the ones who had the awesome photos of the Fresh Kills--lack of steel, lack of reasonable amounts of debris from the pile--but hey--those pics were CODED-- One reason why I've steered clear of posting them--I was told so by another, maybe they were wrong, and maybe I'm paranoid. :lol:

Interesting writing here:
Although many of the scenes in the 17-minute video are familiar, it provides a chilling aerial view of the burning twin towers and the cloud of smoke and dust that covered the city.

Is it familiar because much of the footage has been previously broken into certain stills? I've got most all of them filed away--as do countless others who are interested in what actually happened to the Twins.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... e-released

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 am

I was told so by another, maybe they were wrong, and maybe I'm paranoid.

Maybe you are just wrong, and can't admit it?
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:48 pm

77 pages and counting.
Which will happen first?
    Bin Laden will be captured.
    Bin Laden will die of old age.
    This thread will end.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:77 pages and counting.
Which will happen first?
    Bin Laden will be captured.
    Bin Laden will die of old age.
    This thread will end.

You left out " KILLED BY THE MOST AWESOME THING ON THE PLANET " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever been to Disney Land? It's never too late, so I'm told anyway! :lol: :lol:

Played like a chump! Gulp~~ :roll:

How big were those structures again?

Just sayin!!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts