The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 am

So what the 3rd shot indicates is that the plane went right through, although it came out in little pieces. You are saying that most of the fuel burned outside the bldg?

The video I saw on the news that day did show this from the other side and you can easily see a portion of the plane coming out that side. Strange though, I did NOT see that much black smoke coming out that side. Not sure how to explain that. The video I saw was pretty clean.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 am

The only point here is that this shot isn't supposed to exist, yet here it is. If you read, look, listen to all before, they claim that the Bros had the only " KNOWN " footage of the first strike~~clearly that isn't 100% fact.

Intact nose cones don't pass through steel intact.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 am

It's kind of like this shot taken by Zafar. Lot's of people think it's the only one but that's not true, I have another from another angle. Asking what the image shows always causes a ridiculous argument to ensue. I heard every excuse in the book by those who trumpet the OFFICIAL THEORY.

The person who pushes this as a reinforced concrete core is called a mentally ill nut job :lol: :lol: He's hounded throughout the web by software/keyword programs from several diff sources. If he's nut's why not leave him to his own devices ;) Who would be worried about anything a Nut thinks? :lol: :lol:

Cole

PS~

Here it is from a little farther away~~same image diff shooter!
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:12 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:I indeed find it odd that a pancake gravitational collapse would create so must dust made up of such fine particulate ...

Whoa, are you suggesting that someone found a way to add something to concrete that would make it explosive itself and that its been there since the buildings were built? Wow, that's different. Because setting demo charges would have gotten a lot of attention. No way to hide that but to know for sure we would need to see the plans for the bldg. and I understand they cannot be obtained.

You know I did hear the story of how they had done a maintenance upgrade to replace the cladding on the steel (removing asbestos?). Could the new material have contained explosive? Don't usually have bomb sniffing dogs sniffing the rafters.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:30 am

Ultimately the "too much dust" question should be answerable, and quite easily. If we had the plans for the towers we could determine the percentage of glass, steel and concrete. Compare that to other bldgs. which have been demo-ed and filmed (no shortage of that material). Take into account the size of the towers and, presto, you have your answer. Very do-able.

Also factor in the other bldgs. that the towers fell onto. Don't have that list myself.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby 3dvd » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:44 pm

There is no question as to the amount of dust, it is the way things are when two 100+ story towers filled with drywall and cement collapse. No one of any import thinks there was too much dust. It is a non issue.
3dvd

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 am

Yeah :lol: :lol: kind of like when 100 story buildings are blown up :lol: Dust and lots of the stuff.

Here is some very interesting material on disinfo. Albeit a long read it's an accurate description of the truth movement as a whole. One I subscribe to. If someone yelled 9-11 was an inside job into a megaphone near me I'd shove it up their ass. That's an act devised to make anyone who questions 9-11 look like a krazy loon. It's an intelligence ploy, cutting edge stuff for the narrow minded masses. Sadly it works on a lot of people, thankfully not all.

http://sparkoflife.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... th-rising/

I have a very clear and accurate pic of what the above is referring to. It's accurate, especially from a visual perspective. Hold on: Yeah here it is.

Either of the three nearest the guy, or all at once would make me no difference. It would be a pleasure, and a mere walk in the park :lol: :lol: Damn ridiculous in my humble opinion.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby 3dvd » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 am

It doesn't matter if you scream through a bullhorn or post surreptitiously on an obscure internet forum, if you believe the truthers, you are wrong and foolish. If you start thinking everyone is a "disinfo" agent, you are having paranoid delusions or are just plain stupid (or both).

Show me any kind of multi-floor office building collapse (not a demolition) that doesn't have vast amounts of dust produced.
3dvd

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Wasn't there a video in this thread that answered your question?? That bldg collapsing in the video didn't produce much dust at all. But all of this is armchair quarterbacking unless we get the bldg plans for the WTC. Now why can't we get that? Is bldg design now some kind of national secret?

Here is one of those news media provided explanations that turns out to be as wrong as it is right.
http://www.usatoday.com/graphics/news/gra/wtccollapse/flash.htm
The numbers are off. The claim of heat melting the steel has already been dispelled by engineers. They say "100% steel" which is misleading. The columns were "box steel", and probably 1/2 inch thick steel plates welded to form a box.

Another site by a couple of engineers has a really good, and appears to be correct, explanation.
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html
Has a good explanation why the USA Today stuff is just not correct. It is physically impossible for the type of fire in the WTC to reach 2000 degrees C. Sorry. Can't argue with thermodynamics.
But even they don't get it 100% right. They say the aircraft impact did not take out that many of the outer columns BUT if you look at the hole in the bldg it looks like >half a side was taken out. There were 244 columns. Sounds like a good number of columns to me, 40+.

The floors were 4 inch concrete poured over the joists that connected the outer columns. Multiply this by the number of floors, 110, and area, 64 m square, and there is your concrete content, 14,700 cu.ft. Don't forget to factor in the center core and factor out the dead space. Don't forget the 7 other bldgs besides the towers.

More wrong stuff by the media. Seems to be a pattern.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1540044.stm
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby BloodStone » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:29 pm

The building plans have been put on many programs and places.

I'm sure if ya dug deep enough you will find them.

Don't look too close you'lll find what we call the truth.
We don't wanna go there. Ya know some wack job muslimz thought it was a good idea to fly planes into our buildings,and kill over 3000 AMERICANS.

Why ? They don't like us. Why ? they are fighting a Holy War,We still can't see that. We are treating it as a criminal act. Kinda like we did during the Clinon Administration.Once again we have an Apeasser in chief, he will allow us to be hit multiple times. All the while he rips us off, for the good of the country of course. Why? Because we have change ,and hope.

I'm about done with this ass clown, you ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts