The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 pm

CodeBlack wrote:
Right off the bat I can answer that. Insurance. Irregardless of what was behind 9/11, that end of Manhatten was being re-decorated and the last thing the NYC government wanted was a bunch of half wrecked buildings that now would need massive repair.

That is, as you say, a dog that won't hunt.
There ARE several buildings that were, or still are, being taken down, including Banker's Trust.

NYC is all about the economics and putting it on the insurance companies $aved NYC's neck.

An examination of the monies paid out or to be paid out illustrates that there was a net LOSS. So much for insurance.
Insurance has not covered loss of business, only reconstruction and even that was not paid out in a lump sum. Its in instalments as reconstruction progresses.

Bldg 7 was blown, that much is clear, to me. And I remember Rudy on TV that day talking about other bldgs. that might come down or need to be pulled down. There ya go.

Go what or where? Why is it 'clear' that WTC 7 was 'blown'? Have you read the WTC 7 report, or just read about it?
How about providing a few details along with such definitives

NWO/GW/GreenScam? Hmmm. Now we're talkin. Get Saddam's oil off the market. Simultaneously increase oil demand with war, driving price way up. People start conserving and demand better gas mileage cars. Get the world to buy into GW and the need to go green. Get AG jetting around the planet blaming consumption. There's some smoke there, but also some fire. You see where this leads? And it explains the massive cover ops going on now, one of which I saw with my own 2 eyes just 24 hours after t0.

Part 2: Manufacture a recession. Install new president. Move up to next level. Get the world blaming the US for the world's problems. Make countries hate the US for consuming too much. Force Americans to conserve more. Gov prints massive amounts of money to hide spending on green tech. Its a full on blaze at this point. Now all we need is another "attack".

Tell me I'm wrong.

Ok, you're wrong ;) Since when has the rest of the world had a hard time blaming the USA for world woes or hating the USA for its extravagence? I also must have missed the part where the rest of the world loved the past Pres and hates the new one. (maybe in Fox news coverage this was the case but we all know how 'fair and balanced' FN is. :roll:

I take it you subscribe to the notion of a world shadow gov't.(whatever tag name you wish to put on such a beastie.)
Last edited by jaydeehess on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 pm

fortwynt wrote:http://www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com/articles/article/1518131/29110.htm

Recently, Rodriguez, declared a national hero for helping save numerous lives on the morning of 9/11, including David and Giambanco, said he heard a massive basement explosion seconds before the jetliner struck the top floors when he, along with 14 other co-workers, were huddled in a sub-level 1 office. .............

I'd like to just ask a question.
How would those in the basement know what came first, the 'explosion' in the basement, or the aircraft impact.
W.R. has stated that he knows that the second sound was the impact. How could know taht, he did not see either the impact that occured 900 feet up from his windowless location, nor did he witness the basement event. He felt it.

When he was called to give testimony he spoke about the condition of the stairwells and how he had complained to managment about them. Nary a peep about a basement explosion occuring prior to impact.
His story does not add up.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jwebb » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 pm

3dvd wrote:It is incorrect. Loose change used any example of someone saying "like an explosion" as evidence of explosives. Explosion does not automatically mean explosives and none were found in the rubble. Most of the claims were metaphors. Bodies hitting the street, car gas tanks cooking off, jet fuel exploding out of elevators and many other noises expected in a huge conflagration.

Hmm.. I am not really understanding what your talking about, If you have watched it, I am talking about the part that when it zooms into the tower and circles the flashing lights...
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby fortwynt » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:11 am

ah now jaydee knows better than the poor fools who were actually there.

tsk tsk...the final refuge of the denier....attack the credibility of the victim.

are you secretly Bill O'Reilly?
fortwynt

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 am

I specifically asked for an explanation of how explosives would/could be used to launch perimeter column trees 500 feet. I would like to know how this launch could be accomplished with explosives without destroying the column tree

Column tree? That's a new one on me. Like I said there was an energy source over and above Arabs, planes, and jet fuel induced fires in play that day. You're assuming that they were explosives of the garden verity kind. I wish I knew what they used as do many other people, but we will probably never know due to the fact that they relied on a computer model to tell the public that testing for explosives was unnecessary. :lol: :lol:

In reading through the many posts of yours both on the new board and using my memory of the old, you seem to have an authoritative attitude in regard to all things 9-11, yet most all of it is/are a play on words, hence my partly cloudy/sunny comment, It's also why you use the quote feature and pass it off as communication. Surely you're smart enough to grasp my take without need for capturing each sentence only to twist the words.

WHAT UNANSWERED QUESTIONS Are those rightly answered questions or wrongly answered questions, or just the ones that stay on point.

Now I can ask you that if: Your collapse theory is correct then how where the core box columns severed in tandem with the perimeter columns to produce a near free fall collapse? You see these Towers were strong as hell for one argument and equally weak for another, which ever suits the seller. :lol:

Surely you don't believe that mere butt plates and welds were all the core columns were comprised of, yet that's the main selling points of all of those who think one floor collapsed into the lower, and then the next and so forth. That's too ridiculous to comment on.

They never would have survived the energy that they were exposed to during a few Hurricane force wind storms, nor-Easters, and other wind events. Most all way beyond the energy of a plane by several x's over. Maybe you've seen what straight line winds can do on structures at ground level let alone 100-125 mph winds at 1,200 feet. If those Towers were as weak as some would have common people believe then they would have blown apart years prior to 9-11.

Trying to sell the collapse as a pancake gravitational event that somehow had it's energy released throughout the entire structure all at once is an absolutely insane pitch. This is where you say " OH BUT IT WASN'T LIKE THAT, IT TOOK SEVERAL SECONDS FOR THOSE BUILDING TO COMPLETELY COLLAPSE " :lol: :lol:

I can only say BULLSHIT! Every necessary support column severed at the same time causing a free release of energy, none of which was arrested at any point during the collapse is impossible without an outside source over and above those I mentioned previously, yet that's exactly what is seen in video and photos abound.

Oh but it was sooooooooooooooo freaking heavy :lol: :lol: Phuck I thought it was weak. It was too weak to arrest any of the energy, but that top section was just too heavy! :roll: :roll:

Come on already!

The Winter Garden was severely damaged during the collapse of Tower 1. Large intact sections of the outer skin of one was found on and near the Winter Garden. How is this possible if the building just happened to collapse from fire. The fire weakened the steel until the structure could no longer bear the weight and it simple collapsed, never mind the expulsion of material floor by floor/every third floor, that's all in your head, it's not what you're really seeing :lol: :lol: " Gee Wally what do you expect when several tons of steel and concrete contained within a 1,300 tall building weighing in at several million tons decides to collapse :lol: :lol: :lol: I've heard em all! :mrgreen:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:09 am

Alien proton beems !

Why not ? makes as much sense as the nutters crap. I give ya credit JAYDEES, they will keep beating this dead horse long after we are gone. I gave up arguing this topic with idiots that have no clue about reality. :roll:
They want so much to beleive that President Bush caused this, and their Government, that they can no longer see reality.Blinded by hate for one man and his party is all it comes down to.

I'm sure you will tire of their lunacy relatively soon. Good Luck to ya.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 am

BloodStone wrote:Alien proton beems !

Why not ? makes as much sense as the nutters crap. I give ya credit JAYDEES, they will keep beating this dead horse long after we are gone. I gave up arguing this topic with idiots that have no clue about reality. :roll:
They want so much to beleive that President Bush caused this, and their Government, that they can no longer see reality.Blinded by hate for one man and his party is all it comes down to.

I'm sure you will tire of their lunacy relatively soon. Good Luck to ya.

BloodStone...

Bush was too stupid to pull something like this off. Speaking of Lunacy!

BloodStone
B.V. Lurker

Posted: 2007-03-04, 10:31:48 Post subject:

Hey nutjobs,

I'm looking for a few of you whack jobs to go out on a boat with me, and finally prove to these nonbeleivers that the world is flat. so how many of you freaks can I count on?

Cmon I'm starting the list..

CG,Alexia, who else ?

BloodStone...

Amusing~~ seems you're famous stoner :lol: :lol: :lol: Famously insane!

Godlike stripping content from BV's old alpha~~~touching and par for the course albeit very amateurish!

Joke!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/r ... 1&quote=op

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 am

What does one of my old quotes have to do with this?

Why does that make me famous?
You do realize that it was meant to point out how dumb you sound right ? Or maybe you don't that's the problem isn't it?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 am

BloodStone wrote:What does one of my old quotes have to do with this?

Why does that make me famous?
You do realize that it was meant to point out how dumb you sound right ? Or maybe you don't that's the problem isn't it?

BloodStone...

In 1 million years I could never approach your level of insanity, let alone lack of intelligence. You need to point something, anything out to me about like you need to walk out in front of a south bound freight.

I was mocking you son! Obviously you're behind the curve again!

zing

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 am

No just really bad at mocking people. :roll:

Again you have no class, but I never expected you to. You again claim to be so brilliant, yet you still haven't given us morons any solid proof to back up you're delusions. Who's the dumb ass again? Oh that's right it's you mister smartie pants.
Man what an ass clown you really are, I hope you didn't have a son. I would kill myself if I had to call you Dad.

See Jaydees he was waiting for this so now he doesn't have to give us all his knowledgable wisdom. I gave him his out. :lol:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts