The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby fortwynt » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 pm

it all sure does sound really logical doesn't it?
fortwynt

Postby jaydeehess » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Do you have any point to make?
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby fortwynt » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Yes. That this is all complete rubbish....but of course i have no technical expertise on any of these issues, so I suppose thats what its worth.

Just from the standpoint of a lay observation, (and yes ive read probably every scrap of information pro and con inside job theory), I just cannot and will not believe that this isn't highly suspicious....I just dont believe that the building would naturally (albeit not natural to have a plane hit) fall in the manner BOTH the twin towers did....it just seems highly impossible in the real world...yet there it is.

Furthermore, the first tower to be hit was the second one to collapse, second to be hit being the first......so what this means is the tower that burned LONGER collapsed second, and within such a short time...it just seems very very suspicious and quite the "production".

you dont see that?

and what of the seismic events recorded JUST BEFORE collapse (not rumblings from collapse, but a clear first event directly preceding the collapses).....

then wt7....thats just a complete joke and not even worth the time to talk about it.
fortwynt

Postby 3dvd » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 pm

The South Tower was hit lower and at a more effective angle to cause more damage. It had more weight above the impacted floors and greater damage so fell first.
Seven was a very unique design that lent itself to failure. All the information is available and the world's engineering communities have no problem with all the collapses.
3dvd

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:27 am

3dvd wrote:The South Tower was hit lower and at a more effective angle to cause more damage. It had more weight above the impacted floors and greater damage so fell first.
Seven was a very unique design that lent itself to failure. All the information is available and the world's engineering communities have no problem with all the collapses.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Complete and absolute BULLSHIT. Like the poster said: Not worth the time to talk about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC44L0-2 ... PL&index=3

Cole

PS. The second " so called strike " nearly missed the building, most all fuel burned up OUTSIDE THE BUILDING. Less damage to the middle, or core of the building which should have caused it to topple over like the cheesy vid you posted, only it disappeared into it's own footprint. It was planned. Just insane to argue anything else.
Cole_Trickle

Postby 3dvd » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:04 am

No matter that you are incapable of understanding, there is not one significant thing that the "truth" camp have put forward that has not been completely and utterly disproved or shown to be BS other than the date.
3dvd

Postby fortwynt » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 am

well i would suggest that if it is the type of beast that we are claiming, it would by definition be difficult to CONCRETELY substantiate much of it with well im not really sure what type of "facts" the "official" camp would have us provide besides the things we think are obvious.

i've seen a few "debunking" articles and especially the Pop.Mechan. piece...cant say im too terribly impressed.

so the recent thermite discoveries are virtually meaningless then?

oh wait those werent AMERICAN scientists were they?

anyway.
fortwynt

Postby pandasex » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:39 am

lets just say for s**ts and giggles it was blown up by our government.......WHY??

and im not trying to argue we are kicking around ideas. I really am not convinced that that our government had nothing to do with 911. There are a lot of things that dont add up to me. So i guess im not sure.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 am

That's because truth camp isn't about the truth, surely in your infinite wisdom you understand this as fact.

The movement was a set up from the beginning in order to control the information available.
Anyone who is the least bit objective can look at the visual evidence and clearly see the holes in the official story.

Even though you like to think that I'm not capable of grasping certain aspects of 9-11, nothing can be farther from the truth, neither am I offended by your opinion in the least. You've a right to express yourself as you see fit, I'll do the same, only I'll leave out the insults, and personal BS.

THE 9-11 COMMISSION, was handpicked by those in charge, a sort of self policing and hardly a true investigation as regular investigations go. Oddly the same bodies that looked into other curious events, the same ones appointed by the usual suspects. A bit obvious if you will. People in power have trouble looking in the mirror, especially when it comes to investigating themselves.

On 9-11 the agencies were there in advance! Why was that?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby fortwynt » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:48 am

Well I'd say why would the government do half the things it has done (or continues to do) to citizens (and citizens of other countries)?

Because quite frankly they just dont give a toss one way or another about you or I, so long as their power structure remains and remains in good working order, or otherwise if they get the chance to maximize or enhance their power structure, then 3000+ american lives, plus a whole host of other lives here and there, is not too much a price to pay, and in fact is quite small in scale to them im sure..

in short, why would they destroy the twin towers and building seven? I cant say why 7 was brought down precisely, there are some theories...but WTC 1and2 was for pure shock value, so that we would go along with what they had planned for later. Nothing like 3000+ dead americans in one or two hours to light a fire under peoples asses, or make them so fearful that they will literally HAND you all the power you've always wanted to have openly, but never have.
fortwynt

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts