The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Tim Tebow's God

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 pm

When will that be?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Too soon.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 pm

What, you actually care if I get nuked? Cuz If I don't you'll have nothing to get on the soap box for.
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Since you asked, I'd prefer you just hang yourself and get it over with.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 pm

event_horizon wrote:Since you asked, I'd prefer you just hang yourself and get it over with.

at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:38 pm

at1with0 wrote:
event_horizon wrote:Since you asked, I'd prefer you just hang yourself and get it over with.

Okay princess.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:45 am

:lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby qmark » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Athletes have been making gestures toward God, or showing their “faith” for years. What ticks people off with Tim Tebow is the fact that he is truly sincere and genuinely tries to live his faith. My guess is he gives God his praises even when they lose. I like him. I just don't want him quarterbacking my team.
qmark

Postby frrostedman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Great to see you, brother.

I hope you had a good Christmas and I pray this year is better than the last for both of us. For this old man, I hope this year is MUCH better than the last. One of my rougher years..
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby qmark » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:36 am

And you as well, brother. I sent you an email awhile back but I guess you never got it.

I did have a good Christmas, thanks, but last year was not a banner year. I pray for a better one this year for all of us as well.
qmark

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts