The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

THUNDERBIRDS

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby Aquatank » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Laugh. I know how to do that. I'm just an old fogie who was schooled on microfilm/fiche. :)
Aquatank

Postby shadowcass » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 am

Well, I'm 60, myself, and I remember how to do it the hard way also.

But since we don't need to I was simply pointing out how much easier it is to research the item in question in this 21st Century. One can search every paper in the collection for the words "pterodactyl" "British Researchers" and "Malibu Cave" in almost no time.

The problem is, of course, that we've raised a generation who are too lazy to do it.

What they would have done back in the days of microfilm and so on where you basicaly ended up with a blinding headache from staring at the reader and very little to show for your 6 or 8 hour search I have no idea.

I even know what a "slipstick" is ;)
shadowcass

Previous

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts