The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

This one is for Maelstrom!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm

It always makes me laugh when you (G2) try to slag me off and insult me with your appalling English.

Insult you or expose you for what you are? Who are you trying to impress, the few followers you have in your bigotry? You can say whatever you want to about my writing and spelling, it doesn't change what you radiate in all you jew postings you do. You seem to have a lot of people giving you the same kind of feedback.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:41 pm

greeney2 wrote:
I understood him perfectly.

Whats your point?

That if anyone thinks that was difficult to understand, you should probably pick up an English For Dummies copy at Barnes & Noble.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby mael » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:16 am

It always makes me laugh when you (G2) try to slag me off and insult me with your appalling English.

Insult you or expose you for what you are?

* My statement needs no correction.

Who are you trying to impress, the few followers you have in your bigotry?

* I don't try and I do not lead.

You can say whatever you want to about my writing and spelling, it doesn't change what you radiate in all you jew postings you do.

* But it does demonstrate that those who regurgitate the government's line on the matter you mentioned are ill-educated oafs and those who question the words of politicians seem more intelligent and able to express themselves and their opinions. That in itself is interesting, is it not?

You seem to have a lot of people giving you the same kind of feedback.

* This is not a popularity contest for me. I just say what I like and I call a spade a spade.

ie- just look at this crappy thread of yours and how you can't even keep to the topic in the threads you start! (It's about spelling). Whatever you do you are always seeking a way to show your 'elected' leaders what a good citizen you are and when they tell you something you bark like a good dog. You do not voice your own views, rather you argue on behalf of others who you feel you are duty-bound to 'respect.'

* I am always optimistic there's an honourable streak in you somewhere so I am normally friendly and open with you when I see you have posted, But the truth is that you almost always twist whatever I say and try to attack me with vile personal comments. (This thread as an example).

The evidence suggests I would be better advised to not give you a clean slate each time, but remember what an a-hole you are and treat each interaction with you bearing this in mind.
mael

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 am

ie- just look at this crappy thread of yours and how you can't even keep to the topic in the threads you start! (It's about spelling). Whatever you do you are always seeking a way to show your 'elected' leaders what a good citizen you are and when they tell you something you bark like a good dog. You do not voice your own views, rather you argue on behalf of others who you feel you are duty-bound to 'respect.'

Like I said previously~~No disrespect intended but the above is so very obvious, so true and if not, then some very very serious BRAINWASHING has taken hold for one reason or another. That would mean an unwitting participant, I'm not buying that. I noticed this by reading more than enough posts to justify my thoughts/reasoning. But like I said I respect a persons right of opinion, but despise toeing the line, whether it be politically correct, racial, or otherwise.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, buy neither shall you be cast out for opinion that goes against the " SO CALLED GRAIN "

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts