The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

These Teachers...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

Ok what´s going on with all these teachers that have sex with underaged kids?
Ok I can understand why they female teachers have sex with 14-17 year olds since I know most of those guys would do it anyway. :roll:

But 10-12 year olds?
I mean common...that´s just perverts...
Can´t even control their god damn vagina or penis for a second :lol: :evil: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Slade » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 am

Playing devils advocate here...children used to be married off and expected to have children, so when did it become wrong...and why.
"The Wheel is spining but the hamster is dead"
Slade

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 am

What century was that?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 pm

I know i was just reading an interesting article about the making girls more sexual at an earlier age i.e. skimpy clothing, make up, not promoting education. I will post it soon. The article mentioned that the commercial selling stand points to them may be (small not hugely) contributing to men viewing girls being sexual.

This teachers and boys thing of course is different women tend to have emotional reasons rather than physical reasons for their actions pertaining to their "whys". Does that matter no, does it make it any different to me no.

We need stiffer sentences for these people. We need to make example of them.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:44 pm

They have been using that marketing ploy for over a decade now. Those most affected are the borderline hot chicks striving to be hot or hotter. It's sad in a way.

We had a 15 year old working the snack bar at the club~~easily pass for early twenties on any given day. Some twenty year olds very worst nightmare. Overly developed in every way and drop dead beautiful.

The very worst of it was how she knew/knows it at such an early age. Every bit from marketing techniques, 100% guaranteed. There has to be something in today's food supply to develop girls like that at such an early age. :shock: Scary stuff in my book!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:51 pm

[quote="Cole_Trickle"]They have been using that marketing ploy for over a decade now. Those most affected are the borderline hot chicks striving to be hot or hotter. It's sad in a way.

We had a 15 year old working the snack bar at the club~~easily pass for early twenties on any given day. Some twenty year olds very worst nightmare. Overly developed in every way and drop dead beautiful.

The very worst of it was how she knew/knows it at such an early age. Every bit from marketing techniques, 100% guaranteed. There has to be something in today's food supply to develop girls like that at such an early age. :shock: Scary stuff in my book!

[color=#FFFF00]Cole[/color][/quote]

this bring about a great question...because of the way ppl looked at her and because she was young what do u think her future holds? do u think her best bet is being a trophy wife or a doctor? The shockwave goes further....what will all these brainwashed girls become? I am a paranoid person so i think it is a way to keep women from becoming better. Look at how far we came since the 50s. Then again i can turn anything into a conspiracy :D
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby mael » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Soon ripe, soon rotten.

Sex with kids? If you are rich and have influence and also influential and well-heeled friends then you can.

If you are not a member of their club then you can't and you'll be put in prison for it.

ie- hipocrisy.
mael

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:15 pm

All I know is, I wish I had been born a couple years earlier, 'cause I did NOT get teachers like that.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:All I know is, I wish I had been born a couple years earlier, 'cause I did NOT get teachers like that.

I hear ya... Most of my teachers where scary.

Oh, I could tell stories.

Like for instance the one that threw a marker at me because I was "Otherwise occupied" at the time of his calling. Hahaha. I had some fun with that guy though, so it was all good.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Playing devils advocate here...children used to be married off and expected to have children, so when did it become wrong...and why.

Well you can´t really compare ancient times with modern times.
In ancient times boys and girls were considered adults at a lower age than tody.
I`d say around 13-15 years old they were already considered adults since they needed soldiers,hunters and so on while girls were considered women when they lost their virginity to those boys or when they got married and so on.

To my knowledge the more a human civilazation evolves the more childish a kid is since there is a lot more to learn now than those days.
Since we also have alot more information out there kids often need more guidence from adults at those ages even if biology says another.
The thing is...the mentality of young adults have been "babylised" from these 3 religions because at those times they thought that it was barbaric to young adults having sex with adults or whatever and they still do today.
I blame the modern world for it.
But yeah whatever...things are the way they are now...and will likely change in a few decades...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts