The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

These Teachers...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 am

Wing-Zero wrote:All I know is, I wish I had been born a couple years earlier, 'cause I did NOT get teachers like that.

You mean LATER maybe that's why you didn't realize that these teachers have been around for decades.

Several Teachers in my day did the same as they do today, only today you have watch dog groups all over the place just looking for some sh*t to stir up.

How ignorant for some to claim a teacher in High School is forcing a 16-17 year old male student to have sex! :lol: :lol: No doubt some have sex disorders, but claiming that some don't flat out love being boned is just stupid. That's goes for the girls as well. It is what it is.

Make an example of em, drag em through court, embarrass em, yeah that's it. A sure fire cure all :roll: :roll: all usually at tax payer expense.

One Teacher a few years back was doing 5-6 students, one session was a threesome. Sorry folks~~~~~that's going on every single day at some school near you!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mael » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 am

Those poor, poor boys.

I remember a sports teach at my school. She was twenty something and had nice features. She asked one boy to do something and he hesitated so she said 'will you do it for me?' and another boy said "I'll do it for you, Miss." (wink wink say no more). She looked at him coolly and said 'When you're a bit bigger laddie.'

Well we were only 13 or 14 at the time.

I was too much of a nerd inside school to do stuff like that. But I think everyone else was at it.

V. IMPORTANT ps:- I wasn't so much of a nerd outside school.
mael

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 am

Had to get that out eh? :lol:

Yeah, I never had an experience even close. Never had a hot, provacative teacher... Never had a teacher even that was able to joke about that sort of thing that wasn't male.

I got a bunch of stuck up teachers for the most part.

Oh no, except one! She was cool, she joked around with all the kids and she was a really cool teacher. She only taught one year. I actually still know her and talk and visit regularly. Nothing ever happened though.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:You mean LATER maybe that's why you didn't realize that these teachers have been around for decades.

You know what I meant, you damn dirty grammar nazi.

But yeah, I had a few teachers like that in middle school, but like most other kids I was too much of a b***h to even think of saying anything like that.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts