The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Warning Second Coming Forums

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:15 pm

I realize that many who read this will be skeptical of these messages given to another modern day prophet , but none the less , I hope you will read them ,and at least take them into consideration.

As with all things of a Holy nature, prayer and discernment is called for , but even if you do not wish to pray , I suggest you read these messages from this forum , so that you may be prepared when and if the events foretold come to pass.

I do not wish to push my views on anyone, but at the same time I feel it is important that as many people are made of aware of these messages as possible.

They are being added to on a daily basis, and if you read them from the beginning to the previous, they have some interesting insight into the evil behind political , military, and religious realms, and they echo other prophecies given to visionaries in the past 100 years.

What is important to note, is that loving prayer can change things , and is a powerful force in the spiritual realms.

Here are some of the most recent messages that I think may be of interest.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/w ... countries/

This wicked group, made up of some of some of the world’s most powerful and elite are perpetrating the biggest lie through their deliberate plotting to seize control of countries in the Middle East, Europe and the US.

Money is their weapon of deceit. The collapse of your banking systems was deliberate. Now they move to complete the next phase of their plan.

You, children, can stop this evolving through your prayers.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/v ... -to-be-me/

Very soon a man will come who will profess to be me. But, of course, this cannot be for I will not come until the very end.

Yet he will display all that qualities that will deceive poor souls into believing that it is I.

He will perform wonders, great acts of peace, humanitarian deeds and acts of public affection.

He will be idolised and his powers will come from satan, the king of darkness.

So convincing will he be that when he displays signs associated with the great saints many of My sacred servants will drop in humility at his feet.

My word, given to you the true end time prophet, will be rejected and dismissed as heresy.

I give you, My daughter, plenty of warning now so that as many of My children can be given the truth before this happens.

Do not be fooled by those who exalt themselves in your eyes as being holy. Never confuse humanitarian deeds as always coming from Me.

The evil one is a liar. He is cunning and will present, at times, a loving charitable exterior.

Watch for those organisations which are fronted by very wealthy individuals who boast about their efforts to save humanity. Many of them work in secret to denounse My word.

This type of deception will be used by the anti-christ to recruit well meaning but gullible followers.

Once seduced you will become trapped. Then you will be fooled into accepting the mark of the beast which you must avoid at all costs or you will become lost to Me forever.

Be on your guard at all times.

Your task is simple. Remember there is only one God, three persons in the Blessed Trinity, God the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit.

Anything else that is presented to you otherwise does not exist.

May the Holy Spirit enlighten all of us to truth, and may the mercy of Jesus be with us all.
OraProNobis

Postby frrostedman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 pm

I appreciate the fact that you humbly present the information and don't arrogantly tout it as absolute fact--and how you call for discernmanship and prayer, and affirm the truth of the Trinity.

Welcome to the bv, orapronobis.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 pm

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/w ... -prophets/

Casting Judgement on People
Finally My believers, despite their allegiance to Me, will still pour scorn on those who foretell future events and cast aspersions on those blessed with healing powers from the Holy Spirit. Stop and wake up from your peaceful slumber. These prophets will upset your routine because they do not sit comfortably with your holy group. They will not fit in with the way you expect. Heed this. If you judge these people based on hearsay and third party gossip or innuendo you are guilty of sin. Sin against My prophets deeply offends me. When you reject My genuine seers and prophets you are turning your back on Me.

Yet this is exactly what is happening in the world today as more visionaries go public. It is not easy for My believers. Just remember that messages from My prophets must be read before you judge and this includes even those that may come from the false prophets. Ask for guidance when you are considering these messages. Authentic messages will be full of love. Yet they will be firm in their authority. Messages that go against everything you have learned about My teachings and those of My apostles, no matter how subtle, will be easily evaluated.
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 pm

frrostedman wrote:I appreciate the fact that you humbly present the information and don't arrogantly tout it as absolute fact--and how you call for discernmanship and prayer, and affirm the truth of the Trinity.

Welcome to the bv, orapronobis.

Thank you for your kind words, and your welcome. Discernment is most important , and a gift of the Holy Spirit. I would be so saddened if I were to find out I had mislead any soul incorrectly, but I would feel even more saddened if I did not at least make them available for souls to read through .

I make them available out of love and concern ,and would be very willing to humbly apologize in the years ahead if they are proven to be of a false nature.

If they are of the Holy Spirit, we need to be ready, and to be willing to ask God for both mercy and strength ,because it will get worse before it gets better, and I do think many souls will perish. This is not frightening for the those of faith, because we do not live for this world , but Jesus is asking for much prayer on behalf of all souls, especially those in most need of His mercy. He is willing to forgive so much, and He wishes no one to be lost to him.

I found this message of particular interest regarding souls who are in extreme darkness (Luciferian and other type cults)

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/w ... nic-cults/

The evil atrocities where children are ritually murdered in deference to Satan are a reality in the world today. But they are just some of the intensely evil acts which are committed by Man influenced by Satan. Go this far, My children, and you will find it impossible to come back to me. Other acts which break my heart include the physical abuse particularly of young innocent children. Let me spell out for you the kind of sins which would greatly distress many of you were I to describe them in detail. Satan followers through their cults are savage in their treatment of the human being for whom they have no respect. Sacrifices including human sacrifices, blasphemies cursing and acts of desecration of Me, My Eternal Father and My Beloved Mother are regular rituals. So little shame have these Satanic worshippers that they flaunt their disrespect in public through music, the movies, TV and the arts. Those guilty of such sacrileges will face eternal damnation where they will burn in Hell for eternity.

This is one of the last warnings you will receive from Me, your Saviour Jesus Christ. It is also My final request of you to save yourselves while you can.

I, Jesus Christ, don’t make idle threats. I will do everything to save you. But beyond a certain point there is nothing I can do to stop you seeking out the false solace you think you will be offered by The Evil One. Unlock the Satanic shackles by which you are bound and flee to Me now. I will save you but you must ask Me to forgive you while you are alive in this life.

Remember it is your choice. Heaven or Hell. You chose while you are still alive on this earth. Because you wont be able to do this when you pass over into the next life.

Your ever patient and loving Jesus Christ.
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 am

from the messages of Christ to Maria on Feb 18th,2012

I have highlighted some of the words below, but the whole message is important.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/e ... of-hitler/

Very few of you, children, are being given the truth because many of these people control the news you believe to be the truth.

You have no other means of knowing what is going on in the world.

For those you consider to be responsible organizations who care about nations are, in fact, the very groups run by the anti-christ.

The nations you consider to be wicked are being victimized and used as pawns so that they, instead, seem wicked to the outside world.

You must not always believe what is presented to you in the name of justice.

Pray hard for all your brothers and sisters who will be trampled upon by these people.

Pray that The Warning will delay their action and pray to dilute the impact of the plan being orchestrated to abolish your rights to your money, your food and your right to practice Christianity and other religions which honour My Father.
Your beloved Jesus Christ
Saviour of mankind
OraProNobis

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:55 am

OraProNobis wrote:I realize that many who read this will be skeptical of these messages given to another modern day prophet , but none the less , I hope you will read them ,and at least take them into consideration.

As with all things of a Holy nature, prayer and discernment is called for , but even if you do not wish to pray , I suggest you read these messages from this forum , so that you may be prepared when and if the events foretold come to pass.

I do not wish to push my views on anyone, but at the same time I feel it is important that as many people are made of aware of these messages as possible.

They are being added to on a daily basis, and if you read them from the beginning to the previous, they have some interesting insight into the evil behind political , military, and religious realms, and they echo other prophecies given to visionaries in the past 100 years.

What is important to note, is that loving prayer can change things , and is a powerful force in the spiritual realms.

Here are some of the most recent messages that I think may be of interest.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/w ... countries/

This wicked group, made up of some of some of the world’s most powerful and elite are perpetrating the biggest lie through their deliberate plotting to seize control of countries in the Middle East, Europe and the US.

Money is their weapon of deceit. The collapse of your banking systems was deliberate. Now they move to complete the next phase of their plan.

You, children, can stop this evolving through your prayers.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/v ... -to-be-me/

Very soon a man will come who will profess to be me. But, of course, this cannot be for I will not come until the very end.

Yet he will display all that qualities that will deceive poor souls into believing that it is I.

He will perform wonders, great acts of peace, humanitarian deeds and acts of public affection.

He will be idolised and his powers will come from satan, the king of darkness.

So convincing will he be that when he displays signs associated with the great saints many of My sacred servants will drop in humility at his feet.

My word, given to you the true end time prophet, will be rejected and dismissed as heresy.

I give you, My daughter, plenty of warning now so that as many of My children can be given the truth before this happens.

Do not be fooled by those who exalt themselves in your eyes as being holy. Never confuse humanitarian deeds as always coming from Me.

The evil one is a liar. He is cunning and will present, at times, a loving charitable exterior.

Watch for those organisations which are fronted by very wealthy individuals who boast about their efforts to save humanity. Many of them work in secret to denounse My word.

This type of deception will be used by the anti-christ to recruit well meaning but gullible followers.

Once seduced you will become trapped. Then you will be fooled into accepting the mark of the beast which you must avoid at all costs or you will become lost to Me forever.

Be on your guard at all times.

Your task is simple. Remember there is only one God, three persons in the Blessed Trinity, God the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit.

Anything else that is presented to you otherwise does not exist.

The Microchip Mark Of The Beast (666)

May the Holy Spirit enlighten all of us to truth, and may the mercy of Jesus be with us all.

IMO the mark of the beast is already here and ready to me in placed.

You will be Microchipped - Soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whcDGyE ... re=related

The Microchip Mark Of The Beast (666)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

RFID Chip finally arrived in society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmraKtx ... re=related

Roman Catholics see the pope as Christ’s vicar, which means, substitute. The pope’s Latin title is Vicarius Filii Dei, which means "Substitute for the Son of God." In the Greek, "antichrist" simply means "in the place of Christ" Thus, by very definition, the pope IS the antichrist.

http://www.bebaptized.org/popeantichrist.htm
zoltan2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

zoltan2 wrote:Thus, by very definition, the pope IS the antichrist.

yawn :whistle:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Roman Catholics see the pope as Christ’s vicar, which means, substitute. The pope’s Latin title is Vicarius Filii Dei, which means "Substitute for the Son of God." In the Greek, "antichrist" simply means "in the place of Christ" Thus, by very definition, the pope IS the antichrist.

I'm not sure I see the logic in that statement , or trust your "interpretation" of the meanings of these words.

I am sorry you have been wounded by the clergy of the catholic church Zorton , and the hearts of Jesus and His mother grieve for all souls who have been abused by any of the ordained and religious, as well as the many who have been and still are abused by many souls outside of the catholic religion. The Holy Trinity , as well as ALL the saints and angels, and the faithful do not condone this behavior and are very saddened by it. There are many souls who do not do the loving will of Our father within the church as well as outside of the church. This is not a reason to lose faith in a loving God , or in the redemption His Son has purchased for us through His suffering , death and resurrection.

The mark of the beast may be here, but it does not mean that we are forced to take it , and many things could change in the times ahead. With God nothing is impossible , and even in the greatest trials, His strength and hope is with us.

I pray that your heart may be opened to the love Jesus has for you Zorton , as well as how He grieves for the souls that are sinned against, as well as those who are sinning. The children being born to Luciferian families suffer much more , as well as children born to families with no concept of loving kindness.

May His mercy and love be with us all, especially in our hours of greatest need.
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 pm

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/d ... judgement/

Did you think I would ignore you until the Day of Judgement?
Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

My dearly beloved daughter how joyful I am at the response of My followers to My great gift of a plenary indulgence for total absolution.

But how sad I am for those ungrateful hearts who reject My gift.

These souls fail to understand that only God the Father can sanction this gift of a plenary indulgence.

Whether it is given to the world through My Holy Vicar or Me, your Divine Saviour, is not important.

What is important is that there is little time left in which to save the souls of mankind.

To those who question My word know that I am your Divine Saviour speaking to you from Heaven.

Don’t you accept that I exist? That I wish to send you a message in these the end times?

Did you think I would ignore you until the Day of Judgement? That I would not prepare your souls by communicating with you in this way?

If you believe in Me, then you must believe in divine intervention. And if you don’t then you have not opened your hearts.

How do you know it is I?

I ask you to sit now and speak to Me privately. Ask me for the grace of the Holy Spirit and I will respond immediately to open and pure souls.

Put down your armour and allow Me to give you this special gift.

Know you offend Me when you reject My gifts. Does this mean, too, that you will reject My mercy?

Bow your heads and ask for forgiveness. When you come to me in humble gratitude I will enlighten you to the truth.

When you open your eyes to the truth your tears of understanding will pour forth and you will thank Me, finally, for My great gift of absolution.

Your Divine Saviour
Jesus Christ
OraProNobis

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 am

OraProNobis wrote:

I'm not sure I see the logic in that statement , or trust your "interpretation" of the meanings of these words.

I am sorry you have been wounded by the clergy of the catholic church Zorton , and the hearts of Jesus and His mother grieve for all souls who have been abused by any of the ordained and religious, as well as the many who have been and still are abused by many souls outside of the catholic religion. The Holy Trinity , as well as ALL the saints and angels, and the faithful do not condone this behavior and are very saddened by it. There are many souls who do not do the loving will of Our father within the church as well as outside of the church. This is not a reason to lose faith in a loving God , or in the redemption His Son has purchased for us through His suffering , death and resurrection.

The mark of the beast may be here, but it does not mean that we are forced to take it , and many things could change in the times ahead. With God nothing is impossible , and even in the greatest trials, His strength and hope is with us.

I pray that your heart may be opened to the love Jesus has for you Zorton , as well as how He grieves for the souls that are sinned against, as well as those who are sinning. The children being born to Luciferian families suffer much more , as well as children born to families with no concept of loving kindness.

May His mercy and love be with us all, especially in our hours of greatest need.

We will be force to take the microchip because we will be living in a cashless society .
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." Revelation 13:16

The Mark of the Beast.(Bible verse Rev 13:16-17)?
The "Mark of the Beast" . . .

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave,

to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark,

or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

(Rev 13:16-17)

If you are a Christian you are suppose to beleive the bible.

We are heading with one world order one world relgion headed by the Holy See ( Global religion ) and Microchip for everyone in order to be controlled and more manipulated.

All ready in India Scanning 2.4 Billion Eyes, India Tries to Connect Poor to Growth

Across this sprawling, chaotic nation, workers are creating what will be the world’s largest biometric database, a mind-bogglingly complex collection of 1.2 billion identities.

Imagine when they put in place the microchip

The Technology for the Mark of the Beast is Here Now - Smart Skin...

http://www.tldm.org/news4/markofthebeast.htm

Epidermal Electronics - Data Tattoo.m4v [D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... k9Xnj4_5U#!
zoltan2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts