The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Warning Second Coming Forums

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

Humphreys wrote:
I certainly will not tell him "there is no God". I will teach him freethought, critical thinking skills, not to take the word of authority as true without evidence - even me - and...well I'm going to stop there because I must have been over this a dozen times already and people still don't get it


My sincerest apologies if I misunderstood the direction you were taking with your son. I am very happy to read that is how you approach it, and that he is encouraged to question you as well.


Humphreys wrote:
Of course not, so there you have your answer. We dislike ignorance and fantasy thinking here, we do not embrace it I'm afraid.


You say that, but you buy into all sorts of ridiculous reasoning for how life even came to be. Atheists embrace theories like the "big bang" , and have all sorts of 'fantasy" theories, on how magnetics , electricity, elements, and all the things that hold us together came to be.

There is absolutely no proof of the big bang, but we are ok to teach that in science to our children.

I think it is ignorant of humans to think they possibly could really know how life started , and they play guessing games with science of creation all the time, based on loose observations, and inconclusive testing.

I will say this, though, maybe just maybe there is a deeper reason as to why you are trolling this thread.

Could it be that you have been instructed to side track these messages ?

Not saying that is true, just wondering why all of a sudden there is such a strong participation from you, especially in putting extremely long posts, as if you are doing your best to take the focus off of the messages themselves.

You are even asking for other members to help now ?

Why Humphreys, if you are so sure there is no God ,does it matter so much to you if others have their fantasy ? Is it hurting you in any way ? Is getting more people to open up to prayer and to the salvation of Jesus, going to effect you at all ? It shouldn't .

So why all the fuss ,suddenly ? Maybe , just maybe, there are deeper reasons behind it ? :think:

Sorry, just doing some critical thinking, and asking my self some questions here.

Seems to me , if you really thought God was just a fantasy, you wouldn't waste what precious time of this one life you do have arguing with idiots, and trying so hard to side track and derail threads on divine messages , or on God.

I mean really , Humphreys, by your beliefs you have one life , and then your gone...why are you wasting your precious time on this thread ? Why aren't you spending it with your son , or doing something much more constructive, by your own admissions. :eh:
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 am

OraProNobis wrote:You say that, but you buy into all sorts of ridiculous reasoning for how life even came to be. Atheists embrace theories like the "big bang" , and have all sorts of 'fantasy" theories, on how magnetics , electricity, elements, and all the things that hold us together came to be.


There are key differences, though. First, the big bang may seem ridiculous, but it isn't really. We have plenty of good, solid evidence that a big bang occurred, we just don't know what caused it. But when we don't know, we admit it. We may theorize on possible causes for the big bang, but we don't go beyond that and claim any certainty without strong scientific validation.

You assert an explanation for the big bang from a really old book and then declare close to certainty level of confidence, and then refuse to offer any evidence besides prayer, faith, feelings, and emotion.

Do you not see the difference?

OraProNobis wrote:There is absolutely no proof of the big bang, but we are ok to teach that in science to our children.


We teach it as a scientific theory, which is what it is. We teach it in a science classroom because that's what it is - science.

OraProNobis wrote:I think it is ignorant of humans to think they possibly could really know how life started , and they play guessing games with science of creation all the time, based on loose observations, and inconclusive testing.


The problem is, it's always people who are extremely ignorant of science that make these claims.

How can you know so little about science and yet claim such confidence in what you are sure are its limitations?

OraProNobis wrote:Could it be that you have been instructed to side track these messages ?

Not saying that is true, just wondering why all of a sudden there is such a strong participation from you, especially in putting extremely long posts, as if you are doing your best to take the focus off of the messages themselves.

You are even asking for other members to help now ?


Asking for other members to help?

What exactly are you implying?

OraProNobis wrote:Why Humphreys, if you are so sure there is no God ,does it matter so much to you if others have their fantasy ? Is it hurting you in any way ?


Well, I think I have made it very clear how and why it is hurting not just me, but all of us. Tentative belief in a supreme being is pretty harmless, faith and certainty in a religious doctrine taken from a primitive book is extremely dangerous and harmful, and history shows this.

OraProNobis wrote:So why all the fuss ,suddenly ? Maybe , just maybe, there are deeper reasons behind it ? :think:


Suddenly? I have been consistent throughout, it's just getting frustrating debating at such a poor level where people's personal lives are more important than evidence based discussion.

OraProNobis wrote:I mean really , Humphreys, by your beliefs you have one life , and then your gone...why are you wasting your precious time on this thread ? Why aren't you spending it with your son , or doing something much more constructive, by your own admissions. :eh:


Again with the delving into my personal life.

Have you no shame?

Why aren't you out helping the poor, or traveling across the world converting people who do not know the word of Christ?

How are you serving your God today, besides pissing off unbelievers on a forum with very low traffic?

Great, you now get to add "hypocrite" to your repertoire of undesirable traits.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 am

This is one of the most importunate messages in this series of messages. It also comes with a video that have created to put on youtube.

From November 14th 2010,

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/s ... -to-earth/

Sign of the End Times – But Glory will Return to Earth
Sunday, November 14th, 2010 @ 11:00 pm

My dear daughter do not feel guilty for the doubts you have felt today. This is natural. Your understanding of spiritual matters is not as strong as it should be but that is okay.

I will guide you and you will understand, in time, the purpose of your mission. I need you to keep strong in your work and your obedience to Me. This is a difficult task and one that will be emotionally draining for you. I am sending you a spiritual director to help you cope with the enormity of the task that must be completed. Such is the task that without this work more souls will be lost to The Evil One. My daughter, you have committed to this task before I sent for you to do this work.

I am guiding your spiritual director. He will know the truth when you speak. By now you will have gleaned just some of the sins of mankind in the last two days in a way not possible for you up to now. Did you see the difference? Did you feel strange when you looked at My children? You saw them in a different light did you not? That is the power of the Holy Spirit which I have blessed you with.

The love you felt in your heart for My children and the priest you saw at Mass today is also the gift I give you with the power of the Holy Spirit. You will see, feel and hear the sins of mankind now to such an extent that you will feel the pain that I do. You will also see the love I have for My children through your eyes which mirror My heart.

Do not be afraid of these gifts My child. Do not feel you cannot handle this task because the strength you will be given through My graces will make you so strong you will never look back. Nor will you want to.

You feel weak now. This is the feeling of My Divine power surging through your body. The heat is the love I have for you.Do not cry My child. So far you have been extraordinarily strong and so accepting although it is but a few days now since I first spoke with you. No, My child, you are not imagining this. You keep questioning yourself and those close to you.

Those who sell their souls to Satan
Now write this. The world is heaving with the weight of darkness and the evil plotting of the Evil One who continues to entice and seduce My beloved children. They have been ensnared to such an extent that many of them squirm like animals even in the face of mankind. How many poor souls fed by lust, greed and vanity appear to those with faith in such a poor sorry state? They, in their vanity, believe that they have real power. The power they have been promised by Satan. Many of these children have chosen to sell their souls and proudly boast of the fact.
More of My children are attracted to the glamour and riches of his promises for all the world to see. No, they are not ashamed to boast of the fact that they belong to him. What promises he has made, are not just lies, they have been given to them out of pure hatred for mankind. Satan hates humanity.

He lies to My children and tells them he can give them anything but sadly it is a lie. Those who follow him and his empty promises will not and cannot be saved.

Pray, pray pray for My Chidren. My daughter I know you are tired but heed this. For the believers who are lukewarm and who are not aligned directly with The Evil One in the exteme – they too have to be wary. They, including My followers and some of My Sacred Servants, Bishops and Cardinals sneer at the faith of My children. Their spirituality has been lost behind the greed in certain quarters where gold and riches mask the Divine Gifts they were given as disciples of God.

The Church has lost its way and is plunging into darkness. This, My child has been foretold and it is a sign of the End Times. This is when the last pope will emerge and the world will be lost under the misguided direction of the False Prophet.

Revelations as to how My Second Coming will be preceded will be given to you My child so that your words might be listened in order that souls will be prepared before the The Great Warning. Do not fret. Life will continue. Glory will return to Earth. My children will be redeemed from the clutches of the Evil One who will be destroy. It is important that he does not, through his deceit, take My children with him into the depths of Hell.

My word has to be strong. My children must listen. It is out of pure love that I am giving them this Warning. Because I come as judge and not saviour it is through the prayers of My Beloved Mother and My followers throughout the world that the time for Judgement has been delayed in the past. This time it will not be.

No one will know the date of the Second Coming
You will not be told of the date nor will My children. It cannot be revealed. This is why it is important that all My children are prepared. For those who will not prepare they cannot say that they have not been given the truth. When the Warning happens they will realise the truth. Yes, if they confess and admit their sins they will receive My Blessing. If they don’t they will be cast into Hell. My Mercy will have expired by then.

Go now, My child. Prepare the word for the world to hear. Tell My children, the believers, not to fear. Tell them to pray for the non-believers. Then tell the non-believers to turn back to Me. Do everything possible to urge them to open their hearts.

Your Saviour Jesus Christ who comes to judge the living and the dead




User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:31 am


Humphreys wrote:
How are you serving your God today, besides pissing off unbelievers on a forum with very low traffic?


First off, I am poor, so I can't help the poor much in that regards.

Secondly, you have no idea who may read these messages , and what will come of it.

Thirdly I am not here to "piss you off" .

I am here to put out some very very important messages concerning what lays around the corner. Because you take offense to them, and say God is all illusion, you can't seem to just let the thread go and move on. I would venture to say if anyone has the goal of "pissing off" people it would be you humphreys.

So much of for the theory that it is religion behind all wars.. :roll:

Nope ...human ego, greed, and corruption are what is behind wars, fueled by lies from Satan.
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:46 am

For someone who is not trying to piss anyone off, congrats on being so good at it.

As for your "message", check the (very low) visitor counts on this forum and tell me there is not a better way to spend your time as far as getting the message out goes?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 am

humphreys wrote:For someone who is not trying to piss anyone off, congrats on being so good at it.

As for your "message", check the (very low) visitor counts on this forum and tell me there is not a better way to spend your time as far as getting the message out goes?


What makes you so sure I have not done so on other forums?

If I helped even one soul , open their heart to the reality of the salvation of Jesus, and that one soul prayed for other souls. It was all worth the effort Humphreys.


Sign of the End Times – But Glory will Return to Earth
Sunday, November 14th, 2010 @ 11:00 pm

My dear daughter do not feel guilty for the doubts you have felt today. This is natural. Your understanding of spiritual matters is not as strong as it should be but that is okay.

I will guide you and you will understand, in time, the purpose of your mission. I need you to keep strong in your work and your obedience to Me. This is a difficult task and one that will be emotionally draining for you. I am sending you a spiritual director to help you cope with the enormity of the task that must be completed. Such is the task that without this work more souls will be lost to The Evil One. My daughter, you have committed to this task before I sent for you to do this work.

I am guiding your spiritual director. He will know the truth when you speak. By now you will have gleaned just some of the sins of mankind in the last two days in a way not possible for you up to now. Did you see the difference? Did you feel strange when you looked at My children? You saw them in a different light did you not? That is the power of the Holy Spirit which I have blessed you with.

The love you felt in your heart for My children and the priest you saw at Mass today is also the gift I give you with the power of the Holy Spirit. You will see, feel and hear the sins of mankind now to such an extent that you will feel the pain that I do. You will also see the love I have for My children through your eyes which mirror My heart.

Do not be afraid of these gifts My child. Do not feel you cannot handle this task because the strength you will be given through My graces will make you so strong you will never look back. Nor will you want to.

You feel weak now. This is the feeling of My Divine power surging through your body. The heat is the love I have for you. Do not cry My child. So far you have been extraordinarily strong and so accepting although it is but a few days now since I first spoke with you. No, My child, you are not imagining this. You keep questioning yourself and those close to you.

Those who sell their souls to Satan
Now write this. The world is heaving with the weight of darkness and the evil plotting of the Evil One who continues to entice and seduce My beloved children. They have been ensnared to such an extent that many of them squirm like animals even in the face of mankind. How many poor souls fed by lust, greed and vanity appear to those with faith in such a poor sorry state? They, in their vanity, believe that they have real power. The power they have been promised by Satan. Many of these children have chosen to sell their souls and proudly boast of the fact.

More of My children are attracted to the glamour and riches of his promises for all the world to see. No, they are not ashamed to boast of the fact that they belong to him. What promises he has made, are not just lies, they have been given to them out of pure hatred for mankind. Satan hates humanity.

He lies to My children and tells them he can give them anything but sadly it is a lie. Those who follow him and his empty promises will not and cannot be saved.

Pray, pray pray for My Chidren. My daughter I know you are tired but heed this. For the believers who are lukewarm and who are not aligned directly with The Evil One in the exteme – they too have to be wary. They, including My followers and some of My Sacred Servants, Bishops and Cardinals sneer at the faith of My children. Their spirituality has been lost behind the greed in certain quarters where gold and riches mask the Divine Gifts they were given as disciples of God.

The Church has lost its way and is plunging into darkness. This, My child has been foretold and it is a sign of the End Times. This is when the last pope will emerge and the world will be lost under the misguided direction of the False Prophet.

Revelations as to how My Second Coming will be preceded will be given to you My child so that your words might be listened in order that souls will be prepared before the The Great Warning. Do not fret. Life will continue. Glory will return to Earth. My children will be redeemed from the clutches of the Evil One who will be destroy. It is important that he does not, through his deceit, take My children with him into the depths of Hell.

My word has to be strong. My children must listen. It is out of pure love that I am giving them this Warning. Because I come as judge and not saviour it is through the prayers of My Beloved Mother and My followers throughout the world that the time for Judgement has been delayed in the past. This time it will not be.

No one will know the date of the Second Coming
You will not be told of the date nor will My children. It cannot be revealed. This is why it is important that all My children are prepared. For those who will not prepare they cannot say that they have not been given the truth. When the Warning happens they will realise the truth. Yes, if they confess and admit their sins they will receive My Blessing. If they don’t they will be cast into Hell. My Mercy will have expired by then.

Go now, My child. Prepare the word for the world to hear. Tell My children, the believers, not to fear. Tell them to pray for the non-believers. Then tell the non-believers to turn back to Me. Do everything possible to urge them to open their hearts.

Your Saviour Jesus Christ who comes to judge the living and the dead
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Ora, I find it quite likely that you turn more people off than you get on board.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby at1with0 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 pm

"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Message from March 25th, 2012

Ironically , as we have been discussing atheism and the value of prayer , the message from yesterday was the following.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/e ... -atheists/

Even The Warning will not convert all Non-believers
Sunday, March 25th, 2012 @ 03:30 pm


My dearly beloved daughter today I urge all of My followers to devote their time to pray for those who do not believe in Me, Jesus Christ, or eternal salvation.

These souls are close to My heart and are the ones who need to be converted so that they can be saved first.

Those who are blind cannot see that their life does not end on earth.

Many do not accept that they will exist for eternity.

These souls wound Me deeply and I feel terror as I watch them destroy the life in their souls in this life on earth.

Even The Warning will not convert many of them who proclaim to be atheists.

Their only salvation is through the prayers and suffering of victim souls.

I urge you to prayer for these souls through this Crusade Prayer (41) For the souls of Non-Believers



O My Jesus help your poor children

Who are blind to your promise of salvation

I beseech you, with the help of my prayers and suffering,

To open the eyes of non-believers so that they can see your

Tender love and run into your sacred arms for protection

Help them to see the truth and seek forgiveness for all their sins

So that they can be saved and be the first to enter the Gates of the New Paradise

I pray for these poor souls including men, women and children and urge you to absolve them for their sins.

Amen.




Go now My precious army and focus on My poor lost children. Help Me, your Jesus, to save their souls.

Your beloved Saviour

Jesus Christ
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby event_horizon » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

OraProNobis wrote:
Event_horizon wrote;
Uhhhh....no. The only "apparition" I said was a hologram was the pink elephant I had in the shed. In fact I didn't even call it an "apparition," and it was a joke of course. Wow, I thought you'd at least be intelligent enough to realize that much.


Actually you alluded , or implied that these apparitions were holograms. I've looked for the post but can't seem to find it , and it really isn't worth wasting search time on.

I'm so sorry if I didn't catch your sarcasm and "humor" , hopefully it didn't offset all the meaningfulness you have had in your day .


Sorry, but I don't like people accusing me of saying something I didn't say. And I'm sure you wouldn't like it either, so don't get all snide about it.

Here's the quote:

event_horizon wrote:Hey Ora, I have a pink elephant in my shed in the backyard :o ...wanna come see it? But ya gotta give me 50 bucks first, and you'll have to wait a while because there's a Christian line going around the block to see it.

Just hold on a second...

*changes batteries in hologram device*

Okay we're set. :thumbup:


the-myth-militant-atheism-t7011-140.html

That's the only thing I said on the apparition/hologram issue. Anybody with half a' brain can see it was a joke.

You act just like greeny -- stink at reading/comprehending/memorizing something...then come back later with a whole new story about it.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest