The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Warning Second Coming Forums

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 pm

From Friday Feb 24th 2012
This message is a stern warning about those (I believe sacred servants means the clergy) who will and do oppose of these messages.

Never reject the prophets of the Lord

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/n ... -the-lord/

Never reject the prophets of the Lord
Friday, February 24th, 2012 @ 09:45 pm

My daughter it is imperative that you remain silent as the persecution begins.

The Holy Word of My Eternal Father will be rejected by those very sacred servants who claim to proclaim the truth of His Most Holy Word.

The Catholic Church is the one true Church.

All Churches will unite to become one Holy and Apostolic Church at My Second Coming.

Until that happens every word from My Father, given to a spiritually dry world, will be either ignored, challenged or fiercely opposed.

Those who will fiercely oppose My messages given to you, the 7th messenger for the end times, will be divided into two camps.

Those who follow Satan through new age fortune telling and witchcraft.

The others will be those who are spiritually blind but who believe they are divinely inspired with the Gift of the Holy Spirit.

Both will reject the word of God given to you through the Holy Trinity and My beloved Mother.

Even good priests, forbidden to publicly endorse these messages, will feel it is justified to vilify My Holy Word for all the world to hear.

With little true humility in their hearts they will set out to undermine this call from Heaven which is being given to help humanity.

These priests, clergy and other self-appointed apostles who claim to know Me will try to encourage souls to reject My word.

They have no shame for they will arrogantly pull My Book of Truth apart as it is being revealed to all of mankind.

Then, they will shred the contents with venom in their hearts.

They do not want to hear the truth for it will upset and rattle the cocoon of false security within which they wrap themselves.

Oh how they offend Me.

How much damage they will cause and, yet, they do not realise this.

Pray that these souls, blind to the truth through the influence of the deceiver will open their hearts and accept the Word of God as it is presented to them today.

They have no right to publicly dismiss these messages without discerning them with a clean soul which must be humble in all things.

While God allows the sufferings experienced by his visionaries on earth to ensure that souls are saved He will not tolerate the abuse of his anointed prophets.

You, My daughter are a prophet.

You accept suffering as a gift to me.

But this is not about you for you are nothing without Me and you know and accept this.

God My Father speaks to the world through His prophets.

It is His word you reject when you publicly slander His prophets.

For this is a sin in His eyes.

Never reject the prophets of the Lord.

Never hurt or harm His prophets in any way.

Remain silent at all times if in doubt and pray for them.

Attack the true prophet and fire will pour forth upon you from the Heavens in punishment by the Hand of My Father.

No man will stop the Word of the Lord from being given to His children.

This is the promise made by My Father since the beginning.

Hear His voice.

Accept that you are in the end times.

Pray that these messages will be heard so that all of God’s children will have eternal life.

Your Teacher

Redeemer of all Mankind

Jesus Christ
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 pm

As I was reading through some of the older messages given to this prophet, I felt compelled to share one, though there are so many I wish I could share, which is why I urge anyone who is trying to discern if these are from the Holy Trinity to read back and carefully read them. I ,myself, was just made aware of these a few short months ago, and have not read through every one, or perhaps read through some too quickly to really absorb the message given. Also, they often have something in them ,that is in context with a previous message, and explains the doubts some souls may have about them.

This one is from January 12th, 2011

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/t ... our-souls/

What really spoke to me in this message was how the souls of our loved ones who are with Jesus on the other side pray so much for us.

The Warning – Second Coming Close – Chance to Save your souls
Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 @ 03:00 pm

My daughter My message yesterday was harsh. Many reading it will say “this is not the way the Lord speaks”. But how do they know? It is because of the suffering that is being endured by My beloved children at the hands of others that I must speak out. I speak out because of My Divine Mercy in order to help save you My children so that we can be united as one Holy Family in the New Paradise. I do not want to lose one single soul to The Deceiver. It is important that My voice is heard.

Non Believers find it so difficult
I understand that for many of My children, especially those non-believers, they find it very difficult to believe in the next life. They are so conditioned by wordly matters that, in their struggle to survive, they have neglected their spirituality to such an extent they don’t believe that there is another life at all. They now need to consider. They believe that all ends after death and that the only world they need to worry about is the one they live in right now. How I despair for these misguided souls. If they could only experience a glimpse of what Paradise provides they would spend their days in prayer and adoration to Me and My Eternal Father in praise and thanks.

This new world that I have promised them is a reality. Praise to the believers who have never forgotten this fact and who still pray to Me every day. How I love My followers. But how I suffer for them too. These devout followers do everything they can to convince others of My existence. Then they are laughed at and scorned on My behalf. How this breaks My heart.

How the departed pine for all those left with no faith
How your loved ones pine for you all on the other side non-believers! For those of you whose loved ones are at peace in My Father’s Kingdom they constantly pray to intercede on your behalf. What you do not realise is this. If you take time to speak with Me privately – in your own words – and ask Me for guidance, even if your faith is lukewarm, then I will respond. And you will know that I have responded. Turn to Me now children. In your own words and ask Me to restore your faith.

Consider My teachings through these messages and through the Bible and remind yourselves what way you must live your lives. I will, through My mercy, reveal to you your grievances against My teachings and every sin and offense you have committed throughout your life very soon.

Not Judgement day but a taste of what it will be like
This is an act of Mercy on My part. You will see your sins and understand immediately how they appear to Me. Instantly you will understand clearly how offensive they are and wrong. This is your chance children to repent. This is not Judgement day but a taste of what it will be like.

Out of mercy you are being given the greatest gift of all before Judgement Day – the chance to repent and change your life before the Final Day – the time when I arrive back on this earth. I come as you know, not as a Saviour then, but as a just judge. That time is now close My children. Do not fear. I love you all. You are in My heart. Allow Me enter yours now and let Me guide you to My Father’s Kingdom. Never fear death. Death will simply be a doorway into a new beautiful life of blissful eternity full of love, peace and happiness.

Life on earth only a passage in time
Your life on earth is simply a passage in time. It can be full of love, joy, pain, rejection, fear, anger, despair, frustration and sadness. But it is only when you turn to Me that your pain will ease. Blessed are those who suffer and especially in My name for you will be glorified in my Father’s Kingdom. Blessed too are those who turn back to Me for there will be great rejoicing in Heaven.

You will be welcomed into My New Paradise. Pray for your souls and those of your families now. The Warning will take place soon. Then you will know the truth. You will then have the chance to redeem yourself in my eyes.

I love you all. I rejoice because I know that so many more of My children will now turn back to Me and God, the Eternal Father as the time for the end times draws very close now. Be prepared.

Your loving saviour Jesus Christ
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 am

Within these series of messages, prayers have been given for the faithful to pray.

I wanted to share a few of them with you today. These messages are for all Christians, not just Catholics, as it will be ALL Christians who will have to suffer persecution by the anti Christ, and it is all Christians that Jesus, His father, and the Blessed Virgin Mary as for prayer from.

Crusade Prayer (18) Stop the Anti-Christ & his group
Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 @ 03:00 pm

New Crusade of Prayer (18) to help stop the Anti-Christ and his group about whom I speak.

“Oh dear Jesus save the world from the Anti-Christ
Protect us from the wicked snares of Satan
Save the last remnants of your church from evil
Give all your churches the strength and graces needed

to defend ourselves against wars and persecution

planned by Satan and his army of terrorists
Amen.

Mehr Infos: http://www.internetgebetskreis.com/en/g ... of-prayer/

Crusade Prayer (28) Prayer for the unification of all God´s children

Wednesday, February 8th, 2012

Pray for the unification of all God’s children through this special Crusade Prayer (27)

O God of the Most High
We kneel before you to beg for the unification of all your children
In the fight to retain your Christian Churches on earth
Let not our differences divide us at this time of great apostasy in the world
In our love for you dear Father
We beseech you to give us the graces to love one another in the name
Of your Beloved Son Our Saviour Jesus Christ
We adore You
We love You
We unite to fight for the strength to retain your Christian Churches on earth
In the trials we may face in the years ahead. Amen.

Mehr Infos: http://www.internetgebetskreis.com/en/g ... of-prayer/

To all my Christian brothers and sisters, may the love and mercy of Jesus, obtained for us through His sorrowful passion, death and resurrection, guide us all to do His Divine will.
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 am

OraProNobis

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 am

A worthy adversary can bring out the worst and best in people.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 am

ya'll need a fresh perspective...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmUf8u3F ... 74FD97A673

please do not allow..childhood conditioning to control you..free yourselves from that silliness

take from all that the "golden rule" and not much more

realize the emotion of fear('You might corrupt me!!")... and your ego..the need to be top dog("My way is bettter than yours").. has been used to control you

and..um..stuff..like that
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby OraProNobis » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 am

Bionic wrote:
please do not allow..childhood conditioning to control you..free yourselves from that silliness

take from all that the "golden rule" and not much more

realize the emotion of fear('You might corrupt me!!")... and your ego..the need to be top dog("My way is bettter than yours").. has been used to control you

and..um..stuff..like that

It is rather interesting , that you would come along and try to play "teacher" with your "New Age" philosophies at this point. These are very very serious messages, and serve as a warning, as our LOVING God wishes to see no souls perish to the clutches of the evil one, who lies to us constantly about what is truth.

This very theme is seriously discussed by The Father in the last message which I will post and quote some excerpts from. Those of you who think all you have to do is live by the "golden Rule" kid yourselves, because we all fail to do that in our humanity, and we need constant atonement and grace provided by the sacrifice of Jesus, given to us through his Heavenly father.

From the latest message of March 2nd,2012

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/g ... doctrines/

Only those who hold a simple and pure love for Me, their Heavenly Father and My beloved Son Jesus Christ will be able to enjoy this new peaceful and glorious existence.

Sadly, Satan has blackened the souls of many of My children so they will be unable to discern truth from fiction.

My daughter terrible lies are being perpetrated by satanic cults and new age doctrines.

My poor children , seduced by lies which are couched in a colourful mirage, believe in a new planet.

They are being promised a different a different kind of paradise. But it does not exist.

When satan seduces and wins the hearts of those who believe in him he torments them for eternity.

If you saw the terror in their faces when they, after death, find themselves in the clutches of satan it would tear your heart in two.

So wretched are they that it is important that you warn these souls of the torment that lies ahead.

Pray for them. Never stop. In many cases only the suffering of victim souls can save them from hell.

To those who believe in Me, God the Father, I call on you now to denounce false gods, false idols, false doctrines, fortune tellers and new age doctrine all of which amount to nothing.

All have been created by the king of deceit, satan, a cunning liar.

He will stop at nothing to draw away from Me, My precious children.

I beg you children to pray for these souls as a consolation for Me your beloved Father.

Comfort Me. In time you will understand the mystery of My Heavenly Kingdom.

In time the mystery of My Divine Will, will be revealed.

For those of you who read these messages, and think of them as just silliness, just remember you can't say that our loving God did not reach out to you, and try to WARN you, and call you to the truth.

May the mercy and love of Jesus be with us all, especially at the moment of death.
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 am

A message from the Virgin Mary on March 3rd, 2012

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/v ... the-truth/

Virgin Mary: Wake up children. You must embrace the truth.
Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 @ 02:33 pm

My child the suffering of My Son today is equal to that of His suffering when he was on earth.

The pain He endured then,which caused Him the greatest torment, was not His crucifixion but the way in which He was rejected.

His word today is rejected just as it was then.

He is mocked today in a way which brings tears and suffering, not only to me His beloved Mother, but to His devoted followers on earth.

How hurtful it is to see how many children of God have turned away from the holy sacraments and the teachings of the Church.

So many souls are lost. I beseech you, children, to pick up the cross of My Son and lead by example.

Embrace My Son with simplicity of heart.

To love My Son and honour My Eternal Father is very simple children.

Never analyse the word of My Son.

Simply follow His teachings which have never changed.

Listen to the words of My Son as he speaks to you now from the Heavens.

He calls you to prepare your souls for His Second Coming.

When He speaks with you now He does this out of His love for mankind.

His Holy Word will nourish your souls and make them strong again.

Do not reject His call to you now.

He wants to save each and every soul. But in order to do that he must remind you of the difference between right and wrong.

So many of you are not being guided or informed of the grievousness of sin.

Tolerance in your society and within the Churches means that what many of you think is of no consequence may well be a serious sin in the eyes of God.

The Church is in great darkness at this time and has been a target of the deceiver for many years.

My Son must intervene and guide you now as the schism within the Church will erupt soon.

Wake up children. You must embrace the truth.

The world will now change beyond recognition.

You have been sent many messengers in the past to prepare you for this event.

These are the last warnings being given to humanity to enable them to prepare for My Son’s Great Mercy.

After His Divine Mercy, when He will open the eyes of all of mankind to witness their sins, he will give a little more time for them to seek redemption.

Then you will be given direction to prepare your souls for the Second Coming of Christ, My Beloved Son, who will come again in Glory as foretold.

Mother of Salvation

Please pay attention to the words of this message, I really do believe it is a cry of love from the Holy Trinity and those who serve the Trinity, such as Mary did in her life on earth, and continues to do so to this day.

Satan would never give messages of turning your life to Christ, and asking for prayers for the conversion of all souls. Please consider carefully what these messages are all about before you dismiss them, or say they are not truly from God.

Out of love they are preparing us for what lays ahead, and calling ALL souls to conversion, as well as praying and working for the conversion of souls. Only a loving God would ask for prayer for those leaders in terrible sin who by their actions hurt so many. Only a loving God who wants ALL souls to come to Him, and have NONE perish to hell , would want us to pray for our enemies in sincere love , that their hearts may be softened and they could open them up to the love and mercy of God.

I do believe that within the next few years we will see monumental changes on this earth , and I pray for all of you, as well as my family and friends who I love so much, that our hearts will be ready for the three days of darkness, and the great sign in the sky , when all of our consciences will be made fully aware of how we have offended Our Lord, and be willing to accept the great mercy he purchased for us through His sorrowful passion and death on the cross, followed by His resurrection.

Government secret technology cannot totally black out the sun, and create what will happen. This will not be a trick by higher intelligence, or aliens. This will be an act from the ALMIGHTY, through love and mercy, and He is calling out to souls now, to prepare them. Please I urge you to read through all of these messages, and to take seriously the prayers, and to have a blessed candle in your homes.

God bless you all . Please listen to the messages of those who love us beyond our comprehension.
OraProNobis

Postby at1with0 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

OraProNobis wrote:Satan would never give messages of turning your life to Christ, and asking for prayers for the conversion of all souls. Please consider carefully what these messages are all about before you dismiss them, or say they are not truly from God.

I dunno. Satan can be very sneaky.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 pm

at1with0 wrote:
OraProNobis wrote:Satan would never give messages of turning your life to Christ, and asking for prayers for the conversion of all souls. Please consider carefully what these messages are all about before you dismiss them, or say they are not truly from God.

I dunno. Satan can be very sneaky.

:lol: Yes, he can be indeed .
But his sneakiness leans more to the worshiping of false Gods, or no God . He is very cunning, and not such an idiot as to have people pray to the Holy Trinity for the conversion of souls. Satan cannot stand mention of Jesus Christ and abhors the fact that we have been redeemed though the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. His mission is to call souls away from that truth, not to it.
OraProNobis

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts