The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

The Walking Dead

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 am

I believe that is correct, at1.

I am looking forward to the coming season. I haven't engrossed myself into a television show like this in years, and although the show is not particularly sophisticated in its present state, I think it shows great promise for future depth. It will be interesting to see how the characters are handled. I purposely have held off from reading the comic series (though I have read some issues from different points in the overall story), and I hope to see character development as the series progresses.

The comic series is praised for its realism and emphasis on characters, so I think this will be an interesting trip. While I enjoy the action / horror aspect and think the stunts and violence are handled very well, I think it will help the show tremendously if there is more focus on ethical / moral dilemmas eg. the handcuffing and abandonment of Merle. I am also intrigued by the romantic triangle. Could get messy. :twisted:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 am

According to wiki, the 2nd season will be thirteen episodes.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby shadowfx » Fri May 20, 2011 6:05 am

Very cool. Can't wait for it.
shadowfx

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:58 pm

DIss0n80r wrote: I think it will help the show tremendously if there is more focus on ethical / moral dilemmas eg. the handcuffing and abandonment of Merle. I am also intrigued by the romantic triangle. Could get messy. :twisted:

Yes, the same things drew me into it. I might watch the series again...only 6.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm

:problem:
something tells me I better check out this fricken series now
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

bionic wrote::problem:
something tells me I better check out this fricken series now

YOU ...

are missing out...

BIGTIME.

:P
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 20, 2011 11:27 pm

DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 am

You ...demon..yet me still curious..so is your trap..which I will, maybe , enter..for the heck of it

demons are delicicous, after all
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 am

bionic wrote:You ...demon..yet me still curious..so is your trap..which I will, maybe , enter..for the heck of it

demons are delicicous, after all

That's crazy talk! :o
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Sat May 21, 2011 4:32 am

DIss0n80r wrote:http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

:shock:

I feel like I lived that recently, man!!!
Still standing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s
(do i even wanna glance at the comments?)

mistake

yeah..well..you're a stupid math freak..I could still kick your ass in person, maybe (I hate/love you so much..bastard)
:?
(doing the crane)
Last edited by bionic on Sat May 21, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts