The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The "stranger"

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 am

Novocaine is a local.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:40 am

I know Novocaine is local silly.

I said I don't think I know how to make any local anesthetics.
Of the few drugs I know how to synthesis, none of them I have ever had any interest in trying to making. The ones I know of are Codeine, ketamine and a couple others. All of which aren't local as far as I'm aware. All of them are sh*t, bad chemical drugs.

Novocaine on the other hand is of course local. Did you know cocaine is also a local anesthetic?

I didn't know that, I was kind of surprised to find this out. Must feel weird to snort it if it's an anesthetic. Maybe that's why peoples nose' run when they do it? I dunno.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 am

you didn't say that you knew. :roll: :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 am

Oh my bad.

Yeah.

Typically I don't mention such skills, seeing as people immediately figure since I know how that means that I do.

No.
I know how to synthesis I great deal of things that are not allowed to be owned.

Explosives is another category that you would be amazed at how easy it is to make some of these explosives. I think the most involved compound that I've learned how to make would be RDX.

Disclaimer-
I, Tairaa, and any real people involved with said account on "www.Theblackvault.com" have not synthesized any illegal compound as a general rule. No testing has ever been conducted my myself or any affiliates to synthesize any explosive compounds or illegal narcotics. The extent of my knowledge is stricktly for educational purposes. These educational purpose do not extent to myself or any affiliates offering or giving any information regarding said production of illegal compounds to any other individual regardless of their credentials, inadvertently or intentionally.
Also, myself or my affiliates have never illegitimately acquired any chemicals with which to conduct any chemical operations including but not limited to: synthesis, decomposition, ionization, gellation, stabilizing, or any other action/reaction or any other modification process.
Last edited by Tairaa on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:54 am

Ya'll are perverts! Who the hell started this thing with novacaine? :D
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 am

One word: LASHMAR :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:36 am

lashmar is not perv

he is sexually challenged

I say we send one of realistic dolls ;)
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm

I was the one that started it. :D Lashmar just made good conversation.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 am

Dark-Samus wrote:One word: LASHMAR :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you didn't read it all did you. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 am

pandasex wrote:lashmar is not perv

he is sexually challenged

I say we send one of realistic dolls ;)

Thanks (kinda :roll: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just buy me that aeroplane ticket and you'll see how challenged I am. ;) :lol: :lol:

And you seem to enjoy me chasing you so it says alot for your taste in men doen't it. ;) :lol: You either go for the broken ones (husband, stupid bastard :x :roll: ) or you go for me. There aren’t many words to describe me really. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Lashmar on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts