The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Is the Price of Chemotherapy Worth it?

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm

mael wrote:

What's this got to do with chemotherapy? Keep to the topic!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

What do you want to know about chemo??? The fact that the idea is based on mustard gas, a WMD? The fact that it murders humans??? What??? Cause you know damned well, I'll post the links. :P 8-)

Besides, there are no mods here. :D

Keep us up to date on your wife. Again, I wish you and yours the best. I was once told that red raspberry leaf tea was good for all female problems. I had a friend years ago, who made the claim that it allowed women to absorb both calcium and iron at the same time. She also said that without it our bodies had to choose one or the other. Again, I have not researched this. But, the tea with a bit-o-raw-honey doesn't taste bad. I grew up eating raspberries. ::shrug::
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Lashmar wrote:

I don’t drink spirits at any rate. They are too small and feminine. Tiny little shot glass isn’t my thing nor is a normal glass with a fucking straw.

Nice pint of proper beer, none of that Lager crap. :D :D :D

Oops, that's what I get for just skimming the threads. :oops:

I know that in Canada, the liquor/spirits are all on a gun and measured. I'm forced to order a double Crown Royal just to get the US equivalent of a good single. In the States, we know where the right bars are (often Chinese restaurants). It's called a "free pour" and the good dives give a double for a single. Of course, it all depends on how much you tip. If you ever make it to visit the States, remember, tip well and often and your pour will reflect it. ;)

But...you wanna talk beer? I'll take a Guinness. :D Poured correctly, thank you. ;)

Oh...back to chemo. I'd rather change my diet and quit drinking (if necessary, as it is for the sugar) than EVER do Chemo. Mustard Gas is a WMD.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Lashmar wrote:I don’t drink spirits at any rate. They are too small and feminine. Tiny little shot glass isn’t my thing nor is a normal glass with a fucking straw.

Nice pint of proper beer, none of that Lager crap. :D :D :D

Aww, is witty baby Lashmar afraid of anything higher than a 15 proof brew?

Do you need your blankie and a warm glass of milk too before you go to beddie-by? :lol: :lol:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 am

I prefer whiskey any day over beer.
Specially latin amercian whiskey since it´s way more stronger than most others...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:01 am

Nesaie wrote:Oops, that's what I get for just skimming the threads. :oops:

I know that in Canada, the liquor/spirits are all on a gun and measured. I'm forced to order a double Crown Royal just to get the US equivalent of a good single. In the States, we know where the right bars are (often Chinese restaurants). It's called a "free pour" and the good dives give a double for a single. Of course, it all depends on how much you tip. If you ever make it to visit the States, remember, tip well and often and your pour will reflect it. ;)

But...you wanna talk beer? I'll take a Guinness. :D Poured correctly, thank you. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll keep that in mind for when I go out there. Tip well. Not that I drink sprits as I said but some madness might come over me. :lol:

I hate it when they give you a Guinness with that stupid thing in the head. :x Stupid Irish bastard. :x

Not that I drink too much Guinness either (Irish bastards again :x ) I mainly IPA, Abbots ale (green king), Spitfire, Fullers and the likes.

Porter as well when the shop sells it.

There is another that I drink as well (at home) witchcraft beers. They’re very nice. :D

Port and Brandy as well. :D :D :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 am

I used to drink but now I don't drink at all. I haven't for ten years or so. Lots of more fun things to do than swilling back a few jars. ;) (Got something in my eye).
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

I used to drink but now I don't drink at all. I haven't for ten years or so. Lots of more fun things to do than swilling back a few jars.

I barely drink too.

I only drink rarely if i´ts somekind of celebration like when you go out high shcool and such.
but personally I haven´t had a drink in almost 3 years.
I`ll drink tomorrow though but not more than maybe 2 shots... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts