The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Prayer of Manasseh Re-Organization (Apocrypha)

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:41 am

(ghost-like nebula, IRAS 05437+2502)

PrMan

O Lord, I have sinned, and I acknowledge mine iniquities:
wherefore, I humbly beseech thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive
me, and destroy me not with mine iniquites.

My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not
worthy to behold and see the height of heaven for the multitude
of mine iniquities.

I did not thy will, neither kept I thy commandments: I have set up
abominations, and have multiplied offences.

for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the sea.

I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I
cannot life up mine head, neither have any release: for I have
provoked thy wrath, and done evil before thee:

Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching thee of grace. I have sinned,

Thou, O Lord, according to thy great goodness hast
promised repentance and forgiveness to them that have sinned
against thee: and of thine infinite mercies hast appointed
repentance unto sinners, that they may be saved.

For thou art the God, even the God of
them that repent; and in me thou wilt shew all thy goodness: for
thou wilt save me, that am unworthy, according to thy great
mercy.

Be not angry with me
for ever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me to the
lower parts of the earth.

O Lord, Almighty God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and
Jacob, and of their righteous seed; who hast made heaven and
earth, with all the ornament thereof; who hast bound the sea by
the word of thy commandment; who hast shut up the deep, and
sealed it by thy terrible and glorious name; whom all men fear,
and tremble before thy power; for the majesty of thy glory
cannot be borne, and thine angry threatening toward sinners is
importable: but thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and
unsearchable; for thou art the most high Lord, of great
compassion, longsuffering, very merciful, and repentest of the
evils of men.

Therefore I will praise thee for ever all the days of my
life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise thee, and
thine is the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed
repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob,
which have not sinned against thee; but thou hast appointed
repentance unto me that am a sinner:

The Prayer of Manasseh was never numbered, nonetheless we've reorganized it. The Moral of the Story, salvation is elusive, it takes place in another dimension, some are given less wisdom and some more, and most of what is given is spoiled. 100% of this relationship will perish according to the law I designed, there is no sin, and none of them will inherit anything in the new earth.

The world you see around you is only a representation of prudent criteria of the judgment for ascension, and also salvation. In terms of tangibility, the judgment for ascension is much more circumstantial then the judgment for salvation. This is a sound way of putting it, when you realize there is little by way of pronunciation possible, as the hyperdimension is concealed as apart of the judgment, that is beyond what is revealed to us through the gospel message.

Simply put, certain groups of people in society, had a low probability of ever achieving ascension, since creation began, and they were also likely to perish in the end of time. They will perish in the end of time, and near 100% of them will inevitable meet their end (as a spiritual entity of anykind, this has been my official position for some time, nothing, and no truth has changed this fact, being rebuked from the judgment). The greater complexities of the judgment are concealed ... the intelligent position is this in part promotes the freewill of the beings living and going through this judgment. Nonetheless the law I designed will be satisfied.

The Universe will continue to promote peace with this problem, leading to your judgment as a demonstration. (Let them continue to speak, and parade, when necessary we will make more demonstrations ... until this problem is resolved ... nonetheless we have done good things so far, and this will continue).

Thanks for Your Cooperation (For now, and leading to the Cosmic Shift, you can expect the universe to blind the relations and the threats to the covenant. However this behavior may change to direct demonstrations, inevitable this will ultimately being with an individual, depending on what is also done in the earth ... as we approach closer to the end, the amount of force that is used to resolve this problem has been increasing subtle, nonetheless I expect good things towards the extermination of this problem)

(They've been blown apart into mist, the city of philadelphia has vanished, the earthly demonstrations have not officially began, they have not been directly connected to this truth in larger capacities, only indirectly. So far, when the Cosmic Shift begins, whatever force is used will only help authenticate the law ... ... we will see soon. We must also be patience, as a result of their sin ofcourse, all things that will continue to be done is out of necessity to prevent their influence, therefore we must also be careful in soliciting the support of the universe in these matters. I sense a destruction, faith will turn it away from the body of believers, keep watch)
Kamikaze

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts