The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Am I the only person in America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 pm

seriously concerned with the North Korea "situation"??

I am just wondering because the media isnt saying too much. North Korea is NOT going to take no for an answer on military action. If we do anything at all its a declaration of war. What is going to happen here? Can we even economically handle another war?
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Nope, you're not. I'm sure there are other Americans concerned with the fact that NK has tested, successfully, nuclear warheads... But none of the 'deciders' appear to be caring about the situation too much.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Obama has said all the "paper work" is already to go......Not sure what that means. I know the military in certain areas is ready to make a move as soon as NK does something. So the ball is in NK court and thats how it will stay as soon as they do something. I am guessing within the next month or 2. It just kills me how this IS an ACTUAL situation where WE ARE going to be at war soon and everyone is just acting like nothing will come of it.

"fire shower of nuclear retaliation"

yeah its going to get messy
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 pm

It could get messy for sure.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 pm

It’s an angry bear. Leave it alone and it will sleep. I trust NK as much as I trust SA, France and Iran (and Iraq but we wont go there ;) :lol: ).

Keep an eye on it but don't get too close. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 pm

im sorry how did France get in there im confused?? :lol:

Saudi Arabia NEVER happen well as long as we use oil it wont....

North Korea- for once i can say this wasnt something we F ed up he really just wants a war (poor Bush) :cry:

iraq -I am not dumb enough to post my views there but i did call it from the moment he lied on TV (blame it on inel issues good one)

Iran wont happen either
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:58 pm

SA you dumb yank. :roll: South africa. :roll: :lol: :lol:

god your lot really need to get out in the world. the Middle east isn't the only place the in world you know. :roll: :lol: :lol:

You can't trust the french that's all I'm saying. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 pm

I could have sworn it was

South Africa huh??
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:14 pm

yeah love. ;) :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:16 pm

NK is threatening a Nuclear attack if we interfer with them in any way, and we are right now near a showdown with their ship staying in China's waters. I think everyone is pretty worried Panda, becasue not only do we have an unstable government making these threats, the leader is in his end years, sick and what does he have to loose? What I'm worried about the most is how Obama and the liberals in Congress will react to this. Obama has already gone all over Europe appologizing for the USA, now has Iran demanding his appolgy for meddling in their affairs like we rigged their elections and killed dozen of their demonstrations. NK sees how Obama has acted in his first 6 months, and they are testing him and this country. Obama better get a lot more like Bush, or he going to sink this country.

What do you think we should do Panda? Back off from that ship we think has Nuclear material? What do you think we should do if NK tests any missle aimed at Hawaii? I'm all for talks, but when they start threatening Nukes, which would be a very unbalanced responce, we better not let them get away with it. You are feeling right now like Isreal feels, when Iran shoots 10 missles twards them, has 3000 centrafuges going, and treatens to wipe Isreal off the map.

The USA has been watchdog on NK since the Korean War, and still is. Obama better not drop the ball.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts